Jallo, I'm new~!

in Welcomes & Introductions

4 posts

sophist_sylph • 23 April 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hi, hello, and all those fond forms of greeting. I've recently joined here a couple of days ago and still trying to understand the site, as well as possible make some friends. 😸

I don't usually have much free-time due to my busy schedule, but I will do my best to try and cover (feed/view eggs) to the best of my ability.

Don't feel shy, I accept all friend requests (and I do apologize ahead of time for not having my profile all set up, I generally only come on here for an hour or two at most).

Sincerely,
~S.S.

1,562 posts

shelby • 23 April 2012 at 4:58 PM

@sophist_sylph

Hello and welcome to Egg Cave~

My name is Shelby.
I've been here for over 3 years.
If you need help, please feel free to send me a private message. If you don't know how to do that yet, just go to my profile and in the upper right hand corner of my page there should be a clickable link that says "Private Message".

If you haven't already, Check out the Help & FAQ and Terms of Services pages found at the bottom of the page.

Good luck on getting the creatures you want~

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 23 April 2012 at 5:06 PM

Hello! My name is really long so just call me Jean like most do xD I'm a girl btw 😱 xD
If you need help I'd be glad to help you, seriously 😊 Good luck on this site, it might be complicated at first but everyone's there for ya if you need anything 😊

4 posts

sophist_sylph • 23 April 2012 at 5:31 PM

@shelby

Thank you for taking the time to post a more formal introduction of sorts and for offering me assistance if need be. If any questions come to mind that I cannot find an answer for, I'll be sure to ask you. 😃

@jean561114573609

Hello! You may call me Sophia if S.S. seems a tad too weird to refer to me by. XD I am also female, I just haven't taken the time to seriously update my profile to show all that~ If I need any help, I'll be sure to ask you as well. 😸

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 23 April 2012 at 6:20 PM

@sophist_sylph

Can Ic all you Sylph? That's like so awesome! Your a maiden of the woods! xD 😸 Anyways I was stating I was a female since Jean is usually a male name. 😸
Anyways, whenever, feel free! Wanna add as friends so we can talk? i'm serious, got any questions I'll be there! 😃

Deleted • 23 April 2012 at 6:24 PM

@sophist_sylph

welcome to eggcave ^^

4 posts

sophist_sylph • 23 April 2012 at 6:27 PM

@jean561114573609

Actually Sylph refers to one of a race of supernatural beings supposed to inhabit the air. XD But I do spend time outside enough that I suppose you could call me a maiden of the woods. 😸 And sure, I can add you in a minute or so and we can talk from there~

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 23 April 2012 at 6:28 PM

xD I got trumped there, I mistook it with a nymph, right? xD

4 posts

sophist_sylph • 23 April 2012 at 6:28 PM

@_nyan_nyan_

Thank you! I must say, that sure is a strange, featured egg you have there. XD For some reason, it reminds me of a walrus.

@jean561114573609

Yes, though technically they roughly belong in the similar side-categories...I could go into further specifics but all depends on where the root of the mythology is based, and what 'he said, she said', etc. XD

Deleted • 23 April 2012 at 6:32 PM

@sophist_sylph

its a Walrus hehe with a santa hat 😊 she is my Wozza my first CS egg ^^

she needs about 200 feeds to hatch 😱

i have a hatched magmish named doomageddon

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 24 April 2012 at 8:11 AM

@sophist_sylph - Hiya! Welcome!
I don't if what or how can I help you. But, I'll be here if you had questions. I'll be feeding your eggs.

Have a fun time! 😊~