egg cave creatues

in Roleplaying

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:04 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Hi 😊

"well I followed you back to your cave to deliver the food when a fire spread everywhere and you were covered in ash so I picked you up and brought you back to my place where I washed of the ash and have been monitoring you for several hours"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

Wolfstripe looked up at the sky. "I tought i died." he said, still knocked-out a little.

@nogardragon I love ur staus! XD it's funney! Anyway...can u join one of my rps: Ravenpaw's secret, FireClan destiny or secret, Windclan! Or Lost Clans or Broken Hearts? Plz?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:10 PM

"you can thank me later" she growled "I was considering leaving you there but then I thought it would be a waste of a perfectly good rival" she laughed

@redstart-fireclan

Post in one of them so it is at the top of the rp list so I can post cause iPod doesn't let you copy and paste easy enough to copy the URL 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:17 PM

@nogardragon i can't i did days ago. Can't you go 2 forms and surch in the rp section?

" Rival? What Rival?" He laughted. (Still knocked out from Fire)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:22 PM

"we are friendly rivals let's say. Not friends but not enemies. We just compete with eachother a bit. Do you remember the first question I asked you. What does zerstorer mean. Now then, do you have an answer?"

@redstar-fireclan

I will tomorrow, I just want to work on this and the hamster one for now and I have a post on the hamster one for you btw

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:24 PM

@nogardragon i posted..and made a mail...for a rp. Oh, Wolfstripe will still be suffering from the fire for 1 day. He'll be better by the night.

"Zerstorer? Who's that? Does it mean Murder?" He coughted again

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:32 PM

"No silly, I'm Zerstorer it's german let me give you q clue as to what it means" zerstorer turned round filled her mouth with a fire ball and shot it at a tree making a fire "
Any idea?" she asked sweetening her tone. Did she actually feel
Sorry for someone for the first time in her whole life.

@redstar-fireclan
Hi 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

"Fire Breather?" He asked, snezeing.

@nogardragon did u post in the mail rp?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

"no it's destroyer" she laughed "you were close though "

@redstar-fireclan

Yeah I did

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:49 PM

@nogardragon i did 2.

"Oh," He said.

*night*
Wolfstripe wakes up. "AHHH! where am i?!" He howled, loud enought to wake a sleeping badger 5 miles away. He had just wakein up from his knock-out from the fire.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:52 PM

"good morning sleepy head" said zerstorer she placed a piping hot pile of florn meat in front of him. I took the liberty of sorting out your breakfast. A ragon delicacy.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:56 PM

"Sleepy head? What're yappin 'bout?" Wolfstripe growled.

He sniffed the food. "You eat it, I'm not hungery." He said, looking at the stars. He saw a star that looks like his father: White Fur. Wolfstripe begain to cry. /Why did you have to die by a Monster?/ He thought.

@nogardragon posted again in the mail.
Oh, Monster means Car.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 7:06 PM

"you know your father White fur. I saw him before he died. Hecsaid he was very proud of you mad that someday you would be the leader of the fiercest pack in the whole world. I thought you lucky when he died all I could think about was you on your own. I know you are tough but you must eat. I put some beethal herbs into it to get your energy back to get home" zerstorer sighed she would be on her own again then she worked up the courage "you know wolf stripe I think you are a real strong creature. I want to join your clan"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 7:14 PM

"What?! Really?! I..Um sure! Of course u can join! You can be my....my..Deputy! But I want my dad back..I keep having nightmares 'bout keeting ran over by a Monster. I also have nightmare 'bout my mother too. She died when i was born. I named my last name after her. Her name was Striped Wolf." Wolfstripe said. She looked up at the Stars. "Great Stars, Plz give me the power to lead my Pack!" He howled.

@nogardragon O.O That was long! The longest story i've ever made...

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

Zerstorer roared with happiness "we could make this the main base if you wanted to?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 7:20 PM

"Yes!" He howled. " And try to kill that..um..Tiger named Tiger-" "Er..I mean hunt prey. Heh..Heh.." He said.

@nogardragon
Tigerpaw is the tiger's name..not Scar.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 July 2011 at 10:22 PM

EDIT:why do all of my topics die!!!!???

@nogardragon
sorry i was gone all day