!!CONTEST!! Guinstar and Eyleymo prizes!

in General

266 posts

asa • 16 July 2011 at 12:15 PM

LOL @smilies. I'm liking this. xD just fyi, the other contestants PMed me their essays. 😉 please continue though, you're makin me laughh. 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

~ Continue ~
(Well, what can I say? It's my life calling to be a comedian, and how can I be one if I keep myself shut up and send mail? No, laughter is for sharing 😸)
Thirdly, there are newbies in this world, people who need help getting started. Those other two users, they are positively ancient, but me, I'm as young as star potions and I desperately need help with these dreamy rare pets!
Also, you will want to give your pet to a user you know and trust. Therefor, me, the user you have barely said a second word to and vice versa, is the obvious choice.
Five hundred and eighty threely, you have to take into account my reputation. Of being sarcastic and annoying.
The gal who just wasted thirty minutes of your life,
Lexa, Aka @smilies

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 16 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

@Smilies i am not ancient lol xD and i am surprised that your essay was very funny even though you didn't humiliate or say anything bad about the other contestants ^^
Don't forget your reputation of being funny 😉

and @delfin99 good luck selecting your winners 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 July 2011 at 6:30 PM

@Phoenix I wouldn't say anything mean 😱 It wouldn't help me if I did anyway 😋 xD
The point is I'm saying I'm a newbie and you're ancient WHEN I'M OLDER xD
In fact, I'm giving reasons why I SHOULDN'T win, what a fail xD

@delfin99 Yeeeeessss, gooood luuuuuuck 😈 *Rubs hands together and looks at eyleymo, drooling xD*

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:32 PM

@smilies
Lol, I actually really liked your essay. xP
Very cute and funny. (x

@delfin99
Good luck! 😸

266 posts

asa • 16 July 2011 at 6:42 PM

Okay, all three essays are in! They made me smile, and I really needed that. Thanks so much! I had a hard time choosing, but here are the results:

1st place: @Princeling! Your essay made me laugh and it was just...great! I liked everything about it, especially the |D thing which I totally didnt get at first...but once I did, I practically fell out of my chair laughing. (I'm weird. I know.) Anyways...I'm sure Compass will have an awesome home in your miniscule cove. Btw, I'm insanely jealous of it. Haha. Okay.
Compass!

2nd place: @Smilies! If you hadn't wanted Snickers, I probably would have given you first, because I loved the...weird...idontknkow. Sarcastic but funny approach to everything? haha. I just liked it. A LOT. Seriously, your essay had me crack up about 20 times. Yupp. I'm happy that Snickers will go to bunbun heaven. 😊
Snickers!

3rd place: @Phoenix! The essay you wrote was more...deep...as well as nicely written. It might have made me a bit sad my loss but it also made me realize a lot more....about...life? Yesh. Well. Anyways, I think I would have given you first or second place, but you like chiyes, and don't like eyleymos as much. Also, I appreciated your honesty about your other guinstar, so I hope you are happy with me giving you the Chiye and Beweg. I know they will have a wonderful home with you.
GingerFlames and Rilakkuma!

Thank you EVERYONE, I really enjoyed having this contest!~

-delfin

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 July 2011 at 6:44 PM

@delfin99 WOOOOOOOT, thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! 😃 😃 😃 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

@delfin99
Wow! I have no words, thank you so much!! Really! 😋
I'm so happy that I made you smile! That's what I was aiming for! And I managed it!! xDD
I'll take care of her, I promise promise! Thank you again!!

Congratulations everyone!! (:

266 posts

asa • 16 July 2011 at 6:53 PM

@smilies and @princeling
you're welcome, thanks to you guys as well! I'm glad you guys are happy xD

aww phoenix is offline. lol he'll see it laterr.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

Who won? 😱

266 posts

asa • 16 July 2011 at 8:36 PM

princelingg. DID YOU NOT SEE MY GINORMOUS POST

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 16 July 2011 at 8:49 PM

Congrats to @princeling for winning first place ^^
And congrats to @smilies for her awesome essay and second place xD

And yay! third place 😃 I never thought my essay would be good lol xD And i already have a guinstar too (even though i wanted another one) so i am still happy someone else won her ^^ Especially someone with an awesome cove 😉 And now Snickers the eyleymo has 10 sisters and brothers in Smilies cove ^^ i am sure he will be happy in bunbun heaven 😃

I am more than happy with third place! especially since the third place had creatures that i love 😸 (Another member to my dragon family!) Thank you so much @delfin99 and now when i see the chiyes name is GingerFlames i am really surprised! since i think she was with my friend once before she traded her away, and before that i think she was with you Smilies (or it must have been a different chiye with a similar name X3) anyhow, I'm really happy and thank you so much for starting this awesome contest!

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

@phoenix She was! xD Haha, that's funny xD Congrats 😉

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 8:51 PM

@delfin99
xDDDD
Lololol that made me laugh. xD THANKS AGAIN. |D

@phoenix
LOL, my cove is not awesome, but I thank you!!
Your cove is amazing in and of itself! Congratulations again for winning those two, and it's such a coincidence to hear about GingerFlames! 😋

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 16 July 2011 at 8:54 PM

Sooo...GingerFlames has had 4 different homes and i am the fifth lol xD same things happened with my treelar except that he had 4 homes 😋 (me being the fourth)

EDIT: @Princeling your coves creatures all match their travel colours, and Severus name is just too awesome xD and thanks ^^ my cove doesn't have matching travels though lol xD
And yeah, big coincidence with Gingerflames 😊

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:41 PM

@phoenix
Darn edits and their mis-ability to ping people. xD
Well that you SO much! Yeah, I match my creatures as well as I can. xD I think they look pretty that way. 😋
Lol Severus = ... well, dead now, since the 7th movie is out. |D
I know GingerFlames has a good home. xP

266 posts

asa • 17 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

@phoenix you're welcome, I'm glad you're okay with my choice. haha I think he belonged to novrain once too, she commented on my profile and told me she was glad to see him going to your cove. 😊

@princeling heehee. lol you're welcome again, and you do have an awesome cove. don't you dare deny it. 😋

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 17 July 2011 at 2:18 PM

@delfin99 yeah, he first belonged to Smilies, then to Novrain then Hollyroxn01, then Delfin99 and finally she will stay with me xD

Well, thanks again for making an awesome contest Delfin!

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

@delfin99
Well thank you so much for the compliment! ^^ I've been busy adopting out creatures too, ten is enough for me at the moment. xDD

What @phoenix said, thank you very much!! (:

266 posts

asa • 18 July 2011 at 8:38 PM

@princeling @phoenix
aww, thanks guys 😃 it was really fun for me, I think I might have another in awhile ^^ I'm glad you guys you enjoyed it!

@princeling
you're welcome. I love small coves. x3 see that's the problem with me, I try to downsize but can't bear to adopt out my creatures ;-; ah well. 34 is miniscule for me already xD

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 8:39 PM

@delfin99
Haha, I won't join! Others need a chance, too. ^^ But I'd be happy to like... watch your board. LOL.

Ah, I love small coves too. I was REALLY sad when I adopted out all of my creatures, and traded some off, but it was worth it. My creatures now have so much sentimentality to me. xDD
34 is pretty good. xD

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 19 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

I love small coves because they are easy to feed lol xD i have way too many creatures O_O
@delfin99 i might join then lol xD but i doubt i will win 😋

266 posts

asa • 19 July 2011 at 7:46 PM

@princeling HAHA lol, you could still join if you wanted. x3

Aww why were you sad? D; I also like small coves because the creatures you have mean a lot to you. 😊

Meh, my 34 is now 36 -.- haha ahh well.

@phoenix haha, I know right? I'm lazy and like to feed back the people with puny coves first x3

Hahah you should join. You never know...you could get 1st place 😈 haah I'll tell you when (if) I make it. 😉

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 7:50 PM

@delfin99
Yes, but I would feel selfish. LOL. xDD

I dunno, I liked some of those creatures. But it's okay, my current cove is love to me. xD

36 still isn't a bad number! Lol! Still pretty small! 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 July 2011 at 10:19 PM

I love how small my cove is right now, haha xD

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 19 July 2011 at 11:52 PM

@smilies
At first, I actually believed you. And then I "OMG 70 CREATURES IS NOT THAT SMALL" 'd. xD

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 20 July 2011 at 5:34 PM

@glados actually it is 71 now xD plus @smilies storage which is 67 xD

And Smilies, your cove is so awesome!! Bunny wherever i look!!! I only have 3 yubbies, 2 flunnies and 2 chocobs lol xD

@delfin99 same here, i always feed small coves first 😋 i might get first place but i doubt that since i am usually lazy xP and thanks 😃

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 July 2011 at 5:54 PM

@phoenix
71?! DUDE. How did that happen? 😋

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 20 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

@Glados possibly a bunny increase 😊

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 20 July 2011 at 7:01 PM