New creature for Arbor day?

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
25 posts

epicness99 • 29 April 2012 at 10:50 AM

Is there going to be a new creature for Arbor day? If not, I came up with a description of an egg and the history of the creature.

_________ eggs are covered with vines, twigs, and leaves. The actual egg, exposed in a few small areas, is a dark green, with a soft, velvety feel, that feels much like a budding leaf.

___________ used to be plentiful all around the world. Now, it seems, they have all gone into hiding, afraid of the humans, who have destroyed their homes. If man could rebuild the forest, the _________ might become more sociable once again.

I haven't a clue what it might look like, although I think it should be like a squirrel, covered in vines, and sharing some characteristics of a tree.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 29 April 2012 at 10:51 AM

What's Arbor Day?

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 29 April 2012 at 11:06 AM

@epicness99 Arbor Day...? And if you have a description suggestion, you might as well do a whole creature... I don't think Egg Cave celebrates Arbor Day since EC hasn't celebrated it since 2009 though.

Female
25 posts

epicness99 • 29 April 2012 at 11:19 AM

Arbor day is basically... tree day. It's on Friday. 😃

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 29 April 2012 at 11:32 AM

@epicness99 "National Arbor Day is the last Friday in April,"

I believe Arbor Day is only celebrated in the US (http://www.arborday.org/arborday/datesText.cfm). And although Egg Cave is situated in the US, we haven't celebrated Arbor Day at any time, so I don't think we will this year.

Female
64 posts

clockz • 29 April 2012 at 10:06 PM

@epicness99 can i have permission to do an attempt at drawing your idea??

Female
25 posts

epicness99 • 4 May 2012 at 6:08 PM

Yesss!
... but only if I can see the product. 😉