Greetings all, I am new. :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

29 posts

man-with-no-name • 29 April 2012 at 5:08 PM

Hi all, I'm really Neomysterion from TDN, or Man-With-No-Name as I'm called here. I'm new to Egg Cave, and I'd like to know how things work around here. If anyone has some tips or advice for a new guy like me, I'd appreciate them. 😊

Well then, I hope to you around. 😊

-Neomysterion

Deleted • 29 April 2012 at 5:10 PM

Hi! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

@man-with-no-name

You can ping a user (they get a notification) by writing @username, for example, to ping me, you write @blackdeathkitty.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 30 April 2012 at 1:17 PM

@man-with-no-name Welcome :] I love your username *-* Blackdeathkitty covered the pinging, so if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 30 April 2012 at 1:24 PM

@man-with-no-name
Hello and welcome to egg cave. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask 😊

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 30 April 2012 at 4:05 PM

Welcome @man-with-no-name!

If you want to write on someone's wall, then they write back on your wall, write back to their wall, NOT yours.

And if you want to friend go to their profile then click Add as Friend.

If someone writes something you don't like on your wall you can delete it by clicking Delete.

If you have a bug you can go to Forums and click Problems & Bugs. And if you have questions or you need help go also to Forums and click Help & Questions.

If you want to feed your Creatures you can hover your mouse over My Stuff and click Cove and start at the very top of the page's egg.

Any other questions you can Ping me by saying @candyluver6789. Have a nice day in EggCave! 😃

Deleted • 3 May 2012 at 3:24 PM

@man-with-no-name

welcome to eggcave ^^

Female
314 posts

firegirl • 3 May 2012 at 6:39 PM

@man-with-no- name hello 😊 do you know how to pm and post on peoples walls?