Just Arrived :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
4 posts

trapioca • 30 April 2012 at 6:14 PM

I found this place from a dailies site I use for neopets. I have to say, I am completely lost. However, it looks really nice so I think I might stay. My name is Tea 😊

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:16 PM

@trapioca Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free ask me!

Would you like a welcome gift? Nothing much, just something to start you off.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 30 April 2012 at 6:18 PM

@trapioca

WELCOME! *throws confetti*

Female
4 posts

trapioca • 30 April 2012 at 6:18 PM

That would be really kind of you.

What is egg cash, or whatever, and how do I get more?

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:21 PM

@tropioca Egg coins, AKA EC, is the currency used around here. You can get it by feeding people's creatures. It can be used for travels, Tim's Food Shop, and buying creatures. Usually, CC creatures will be bought for more than a million EC, so don't go offering 8000 EC on an Adarna!

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:22 PM

It's cave cash. You can use it to bay animals on the cash shop park. It's the 2nd button when you hover over explore, to the dismay of some users the only way to squire cave cash is to buy it. A new feature is that you may gift cave cash, say it was your birthday and your friend wanted to give you some cave cash, they can gift it to you. 😉

Ec is another type of eggcave currency that is given when you feed an animal. You can use it to book your creature in Tina, buy backgrounds, or to enter the abulk races. You put 1000 in and if your abulk wins you get 10,000.

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:24 PM

Cave cash (CC) and Egg Coins (EC) are different things, FYI

Female
4 posts

trapioca • 30 April 2012 at 6:25 PM

There are more places to get animals than the egg cave?
Also, what is the rarity scale on the animals?

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:27 PM

The rarity can be found on the eggs reading in the archives. The higher the number the more common it is.

@trapioca

Deleted • 30 April 2012 at 6:28 PM

You can also trade for creatures, buy them with CC, or get them at the Mysterious Asteroid. (Its really rare, though!)

The rarity scale is just how rare they are. Common creatures, like Tasmas, would have a rarity of about 375. Retired creatures that you could only buy from the CSP are rarer, like Tines (don't count on getting one, they are really rare!) are 5.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 1 May 2012 at 12:25 PM

@trapioca Welcome! ❤️ If you ever need help, you can always ask me 😉 If you're replying to someone in your forum post, ping them: @username_here 😉

There are more places to get animals than the egg cave?: You can trade/buy/adopt them (see the Trade Center under Explore, or go to the Creature Trading section), adopt creatures in the Adoption Center, and you can get a Storticai, Patereorsite or Tenalp from the Mysterious Asteroid (pure luck!).

What is the rarity scale on the animals?: If you go to The Archives (under Explore), click on a creature species, scroll down and it tells you the Weighted Rarity. The higher this rarity is, the more common the creature is (example: ABC has a WR of 500 and DEF has a WR of 1: DEF is rarer).

You can refer to the FAQ before you ask questions (to see if the FAQ can answer them): eggcave.com/explore/faq