Creature Suggestion - Voriune

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 2 May 2012 at 7:49 PM

Hi, again, here I am with a new #creaturesuggestion...
Well, everybody can see on my profile, I'm brazilian, and I thought in do a creature based on a legend here. The name of my creature is Voriune (the name theres nothing connected to the legend).

Voriune picture:
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3232/eggx.jpg

(Sorry for the head, I did a mistake, and then, I'll send a picture about the real legend)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-imXq95tvGUk/To895WWmguI/AAAAAAAAAA0/TNX7J_CcolI/s400/Mula-sem-Cabeça.jpg

or

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YyQYXENovKA/TvfIIhUGxfI/AAAAAAAAALw/BeNcjxLE2CQ/s1600/mula.gif

Ps: @mastermepp did a redraw:

http://brendensteel.deviantart.com/art/Brazilian-Eggcave-creat-348865845?ga_submit_new=10:1358374311

About Voriune Eggs:

Voriune eggs are shiny due to the fact that there is a flame on it. The chains can reveal a dark and mysterious event.

More About the Voriune:

Voriunes... are they a myth or real? Nobody can answer this, but the legend says that a creature who committed sins is punished by being transformed into a mule that has creepy flames instead of a head and chains stuck on the hind legs.
Once transformed into this mule, the Voriune can't do anything, except gallop and hunt the other creatures around the Egg Cave...

(I had to change the real legend for adapt better to the game)

Oh, @karamel, thank you for fix to me ^^

#voriune #raitonchidori

Female
537 posts

melancholy • 2 May 2012 at 8:39 PM

@raitonchidori Muito legal, adoraria ter a mula sem cabe?a na minha cave. ^^

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 2 May 2012 at 9:25 PM

@melancholy is rare see brazilian people here ^^ I sent you a friend request, and I loved have too (I don't wrote in portuguese because could scare the other players XD)

Please, everybody, comment, at least say that is awful ^^

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 4 May 2012 at 2:40 PM

@raitonchidori Awesome! It's so cool to see and find out about different traditions *-*

Corrected:
Voriune eggs are shiny due to the fact that there is a flame on it. The chains can reveal a dark and mysterious event.

Voriunes... are they a myth or real? Nobody can answer this, but the legend says that a creature who committed sins is punished by being transformed into a mule that has creepy flames instead of a head and chains stuck on the hind legs.
Once transformed into this mule, the Voriune can't do anything, except gallop and hunt the other creatures around the Egg Cave...

Eek. Better make sure my creatures behave. No head O_O"

Deleted • 4 May 2012 at 2:51 PM

@raitonchidori
Weird but pretty good. I can make a sorta remake of it if you want. 😊

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 4 May 2012 at 4:48 PM

@karamel thank you and I'll fix it... And be careful with your creatures XD

@zap thank you, and... you say about the fire that I drawed? (it was so much bad XD), well, you can do if you want ^^

Deleted • 4 May 2012 at 4:49 PM

@raitonchidori
Well the fire looks like some hair...Flames are more free like.

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 4 May 2012 at 4:51 PM

@zap yep... I did a mistake drawing and thought that this could fix but instead, messed all XD

Female
766 posts

lunar • 4 May 2012 at 7:17 PM

I like this idea, but I would like to see an outline of the head. Like, a trace of the mule's head on fire.

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 4 May 2012 at 7:27 PM

its ok

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 5 May 2012 at 12:15 PM

@lunar and @dv55555 thank you XD

Female
112 posts

candyxcrystal • 2 June 2012 at 9:10 AM

@raitonchidori it has no head!! >.< lol 😋

Looks epic but!