June cc egg 2012 suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 10 May 2012 at 4:00 AM

I have created a new #creaturesuggestion that i hope will be in the cash shop park for the month of June, this creatures name is:

Flintar

For a hand drawing of a Flintar, please visit this link:
http://mightymouse5x.deviantart.com/art/Flintar-301177855

Description below

The Flintar is a very aggresive creature that is always ready to take on anything that appears to them as a threat. But when a Flintar meets its owner, it is nothing but caring and loving towards them. The flintar can only be found at the base of the valcanos of Ark City, burried beneath ash and rubbel from previous valcano eruptions. The Flintar always has at least one eye open to see predators as well as activity around them.
The Flintars shell is on fire on the right side that are represented by colors that would appear in a fueled fire and on the left side it is a hard, and hot lava like substance with a pride stripe over the eye that is surrounded by a red ring that is a sign of independence and both of these representations are carried through all stages. When hatched, the Flintar's first stage has a body made of a hard, and hot lava like substance, and the creature breaths smoke and has steam rising from its body due to high aggression levels, and then the final stage also is made of a hard, and hot lava like substance but has turned into a ferocious beast that breaths and is surrounded by fire, and has finally let out its inner aggression

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 10 May 2012 at 2:45 PM

@mightymouse5x
I love the colors 😊
You did a great job here on the design.
Description is lovely as well.

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 10 May 2012 at 2:55 PM

thank you soo muchπŸ˜ƒ

Male
67 posts

dummdumm_pop • 10 May 2012 at 4:05 PM

You did an amazing job, the colors are magnificent and E verything is just the right temperature for june, and that is a spectacular description, I want this creature the Flintar in my cove right now, good luck I really hope you are selected

Female
23 posts

shyra-storage • 12 May 2012 at 1:02 AM

It looks and sounds great, I wish you good luck on getting your creature design selected to be one of the three june cc egg creatures. shyra-storage 😊

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 12 May 2012 at 1:03 AM

In the description, I meant that the left side has the lava like substance not the right side, sorry☹️

901 posts

akira • 12 May 2012 at 1:12 AM

OMGOMGOMG LOVES!! πŸ˜ƒ

Male
67 posts

dummdumm_pop • 12 May 2012 at 1:24 AM

#creaturesuggestion

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 12 May 2012 at 1:50 AM

@akira
Tank you so much 😊

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 12 May 2012 at 3:29 AM

Very original 😊

Male
344 posts

mightymouse5x • 12 May 2012 at 8:48 PM

Thank you a lot I really appreciate itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Male
67 posts

dummdumm_pop • 14 May 2012 at 9:27 PM

check out this topic!!!!!!!

Female
22 posts

princess16 • 18 May 2012 at 10:03 AM

@mightymouse5x
This creature is amazing, I love all the olors and how it is like lava, I wish I ould have one in my cove right now, I would love to see this in the CSP in the month of June, good luck, I hope this gets suggested so I can buy one πŸ˜‹

Female
112 posts

candyxcrystal • 18 May 2012 at 10:27 AM

@mightymouse5x cute 😸

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 May 2012 at 12:19 PM

@mightymouse5x
@dummdumm_pop

Very nice! Keep your hopes up because it was a suprise to me when i got my suggestion chosen. I would suggest that IF YOU HAVE TIME, that you should darken the color shadings and even out the preportion on last stage. Other than those minor changes, Its amazing!