Creature Suggestion - Bzeet

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 16 May 2012 at 2:09 PM

As I said, my new #creaturesuggestion could be a good common... The name is Bzeet, and there is the picture:

Bzeet:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/imagem001n.jpg/

About Bzeet Eggs

Bzeet eggs are colorful and soft, the black and yellow bands, contrasts with their bristles.

More About the Bzeet

Bzeet have great flying abilities. The powerful wings can lift your relatively heavy body without any difficulty. The sting is sharp and the venom can be deadly to other small insects.
Bzeets love to live in colonies consisting of many others of its kind. When it hatches to the final stage, it can fully participate in the activities performed for the welfare of its colony.
You should be careful, if you see a Bzeet flying around; and watch out for other Bzeets too.

@twilight_raptor thanks for help me!

Sorry for my draw too, I'm not good on it ^^ Say whatever you want, good or bad ^^

#bzeet #raitonchidori

227 posts

wispa • 16 May 2012 at 4:34 PM

@raitonchidori

I really like the drawing and I think you did a great job. Bugs just aren't my thing..lol but I still like it.

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 16 May 2012 at 4:37 PM

Haha, thanks again @wispa ^^ But its simple, for this I suggested be a common creature...

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 16 May 2012 at 4:57 PM

NICE!
Wispa- Waspa 😉

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 16 May 2012 at 5:00 PM

Hi! ^.^
I'm not getting your pings, since there should be only one "l" in twilight =D

"About Bzeet Eggs

Bzeet eggs are colorful and soft, the black and yellow bands, contrasts with their bristles.

More about the Bzeet

Bzeet have great flying abilities. The powerful wings can lift your relatively heavy body without any difficulty. The sting is sharp and the venom can be deadly to other small insects.
Bzeets love to live in colonies consisting of many others of its kind. When it hatches to the final stage, it can fully participate in the activities performed for the welfare of its colony.
You should be careful, if you see a Bzeet flying around; and watch out for other Bzeets too."

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 16 May 2012 at 5:23 PM

@dv55555 thanks

@twilight_raptor, omg, so sorry, and thanks

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 16 May 2012 at 5:25 PM

@raitonchidori nah, no problem =D

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 18 May 2012 at 4:42 PM