Creature Suggestion - Waterbble

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 22 May 2012 at 5:45 PM

I don't know why I did this new #creaturesuggestion , seems that I have a lot of other ideas... Well, is just a simple creature, maybe a common one. I know that we got another common and aquatic one (the Suckerlop xD) but I decided suggest it...

Waterbble: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8615/waterbble.jpg

About Waterbble Eggs

They have a neutral color, almost transparent. Touching them is not a very wise decision.

More About the Waterbble

This creature is consisting almost entirely of water, circa 95-99% and bubbles present in the interior (hence the name). This species of jellyfish lives primarily in the ocean, they approach the coast only to lay their eggs. The Search and Research Center is already trying to deepen the knowledge about this creature and its strange toxin. The mouth, called archenteron is provided with tentacles that have stinging cells, responsible for defense against predators and also, attack the prey. So, if you see one, keep distance!

@blackdeathkitty helped me with my bad english, thanks ^^ Say whatever you think, good, or bad xD

(Oh, and about the 500 Views, 1000 Views and 1500 Views, was just another suggestion, don't neet be this...)

#waterbble #raitonchidori

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 22 May 2012 at 5:54 PM

@raitonchidori
*u*
Cute

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 22 May 2012 at 5:56 PM

Thanks @whispers ^^ And about the description? Do you have time to fix somethings to me? Please? *-*

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 22 May 2012 at 5:56 PM

@raitonchidori
I think it's good! 😊

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 22 May 2012 at 6:05 PM

Omg, this is epic @whispers, the first time this happen then XD

Female
112 posts

candyxcrystal • 2 June 2012 at 8:49 AM

@raitonchidori I love it! We haven't had a jelly fish/squid creature yet 😊

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 2 June 2012 at 8:51 AM

@candyxcrystal thank you ^^ I think it could be a common... Of corse isn't so good, but isn't so bad XD

Again, I'm happy you had your creature choosen ^^

Deleted • 2 June 2012 at 9:05 AM

What do you mean by Circa?

@raitonchidori

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 2 June 2012 at 9:07 AM

@blackdeathkitty about/approximately ... I don't know if is right, I had to translate, cause my english is awful XD

Deleted • 2 June 2012 at 9:11 AM

@raitonchidori Oh, thanks! There are a few grammar mistakes, so I'll fix them 😊

This creature is consisting almost entirely of water, circa 95-99% and bubbles present in the interior (hence the name). This species of jellyfish lives primarily in the ocean, they approach the coast only to lay their eggs. The Search and Research Center is already trying to deepen the knowledge about this creature and its strange toxin. The mouth, called archenteron is provided with tentacles that have stinging cells, responsible for defense against predators and also, attack the prey. So, if you see one, keep distance!

There you go.

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 2 June 2012 at 9:14 AM

@blackdeathkitty thank you for help me with my "English" ^^

Deleted • 2 June 2012 at 9:15 AM

@raitonchidori There were only tiny mistakes 😊 I love the Waterbble

Male
2,330 posts

raitonchidori • 2 June 2012 at 9:16 AM

Thanks again @blackdeathkitty ^^

Deleted • 2 June 2013 at 4:52 AM