Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:48 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Sorry, but those are all junk eggs ☚ī¸

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:49 PM

O.O hm...go 2 trades and click "15 newest trades" and look 4 mine.
@rosey77

or
Lot #17390

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:51 PM

Hey, how about your Elge? That would be perfect!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:52 PM

I know..I just don't want to trade Eaglefur my Elge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:53 PM

Oh. Darn. Well, I'm sorry, I don't see anything else in your account other than junk eggs!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:54 PM

hmm..I'll give you a deal...(if u have enoght Cave Cash) I'll trade Ealgefur so ur fet? And u can by another one like ur fet?

GTG
@rosey77

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 6:55 PM

The frozen landscape showed all. It was winter in the woods of Kadri a poor abandoned arctic fox lay in his underground cavern. The sun began to rise on that frost bitten morning. The pup woke up and poked his head out of the entrance. Nothing was there as usual. He jumped out of his Cavern. And shook the fresh snow of his pure white pelt. Sooner or later he would have to go out and get food, so the pup ran towards the sun to try to find something- anything to eat.

It had been hours and the sun began to set. It was hopeless, he now had no food, no home and no family. He lay down and eventually fell asleep. He had a dream of everything he wanted- no needed.

First of all he was out on the snowy sparkling winter ground he saw each morning and night when he went out. But this was different, something was running- no hopping- towards him from the horizon. He marvelled at the amount of arctic hairs approaching him. He didn't know which one to pick. Then he saw the perfect one. It was brown with big black eyes. But best of all it was his or the taking, he leapt forward but as soon as he touched the hair everything dissolved.

He next found himself in a warm burrow with other arctic foxes. He looked at the wolves surrounding him. There were 4 pups an, he couldn't believe it. He love if his life who had left to be in a better place last winter. He leaned forward to kiss her but when their lips touched everything dissolved again.

More after next post

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:55 PM

Wait, what? If I have enough cavecash? What do you mean?
@redstar-fireclan

@nogardragon Um, the maker of the contest told me that the winner is the one with the most stories.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:56 PM

'll tell u later..GTG
@rosey77
@nogardragon i'll read ur story later!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 6:57 PM

ANOTHER POEM!!!!

Name: Dotz
Species: Kitep

Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow.

*sniff* Isn't it just beautiful?

Oh, and @redstar-fireclan do you mean give you my turtux for your Elge and me buy another one? Sorry, an elge is not worth 5 bucks and my dad would get mad if I buy any other virtual money..

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 7:05 PM

@rosey77

*stands, claps and begins to cry* It's beautiful! And just so deep....

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 7:06 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Hi 😊 Is there a prize?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 6 July 2011 at 7:07 PM

LOL @darklovely3100

@redstar-fireclan Oh, and redstar-fireclan do you mean give you my turtux for your Elge and me buy another one? Sorry, an elge is not worth 5 bucks and my dad would get mad if I buy any other virtual money..

@_icarlyrocks_55 Well, it was supposed to be some junk eggs, but then it was an elge but traded for a cave cash creature, so now I'm just all confused. ☚ī¸

(testing @Rosey77 )

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 7:14 PM

(continue)

Now he was back home. Not in a dream home that he wanted, but it 'was' his house. He lay down on the leaf coloured floor and fell asleep.?

The next day a pack of arctic foxes came to the woodland to hunt or rabbits. They had left he previous year to go to what they thought was a better place, but it turned out that their previous home was better. As they walked across the barren landscape, they noticed a furry figure lying in the snow. The pups true love sniffed him and confirmed what she feared. He had died of hunger, cold and depression. He didn't stand a chance by himself.?

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

Can I join? I'll put up mah story later.😊 I have to go help my parents move stuff. >.<

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

name BlacknWhiteness the obarn

"I am BlacknWhiteness.I am a Obarn with a spilt personality normaly my dark side is asleep and under control but when I sleep it wakes up and destroyes everthing closest to me.I hate this power it causes nothing but pain and suffering for me.Well i'm getting tired.Muhahahaha."

Name Haliea the Tasma and Devian the Diablo

Haliea:We were in the middle of nowhere
Devian:A dessert no human or creature in sight
Haliea:Why did that human abandon us
Devian:We were so young still at a young stage
Haliea:We couldn't trust humans anymore
Devian:So we ran away from the adoption center
Haliea:So we have our punishment
Devian&Haliea;:Walking in this desert until the end

Hope it sounds good 😸

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 6 July 2011 at 8:22 PM

Ok I'm going to write about Venenarius my Wisnaker and Iridescencion my Irame (who looks like a therapist- running joke lol)

Venenarius was slithering through the Eastern Jungles, when an Irame jumped out at him! "Are you in need of therapy?" said Iridescencion. "No..." said Venenarius. Iri stared at him with one eye, as if he was looking through a microscope. "What is your name then, young Wisnaker?"

"Venenarius."
___*"Venus?"
"Venenarius!"
___*"Venenenenenenenrius?"
"VENENARIUS!"
___*"Venairyus?
"VEN. EHN. ARE. EEUS."
___*"I'll call you Ven."
"..."

"So... what's your name?"
___*"Iridescencion."
"What...?"
___*"Iridescencion."
"Iridescence?"
___*"IRIDESCENCION!"
"Irishion?"
___* "EAR-IH-DES-EN-SHION"
"Ok... nice meeting you Iri."

Lolz anyway the *'s are the Irame just to keep track.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 10:07 AM

O.O okay....Oh, yes that lis a prize..but i can only offer junk eggs untill i get another Elge. Sorry

Liszard: 3
Nogar: 4 😊
Carly: 0 O.O that one is wried..
Carnatate: 2 (more)

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 10:08 AM

Does it have to have a limit?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 7 July 2011 at 10:18 AM

Name: Treez'
Species: Chimera

Once upon a time I was an egg.
I wanted to get out of it.
So I jumped around
And I jumped out
I was happy
To get out
Finally
Yay
So then
I was a cub
A chimera cub
Learning the ways
Of living your life correctly
And I was very happy forever.

I made it into the shape of half an hourglass. 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 11:47 AM

@victoria_the_wolf no.

@rosey77 kewl^^ score: 7

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 11:48 AM

Wait, so this is just a who-posts-the-most writing contest?

xD I'll leave it to @Rosey77. I'm looking for an actual writing contest 😋

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 7 July 2011 at 12:22 PM

Name: Klaver
Species: Flover

Hi
I'm a
Flover egg
And I like to
Dance and stuff
How do I dance as
an egg, I hear you ask?
Oh, you do know.
I just wiggle
and jiggle
Too fun!
Dance
away
now

That one's shaped like a... half of a diamond?

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 6:44 PM

Mine is about Villy, my Baistay that I got from blackrose_chan a few days ago:

A flash of green darted past a bush. The Baistay looked around, hoping a predator wasn't near. In her haste, she forgot to look above. She slipped into a clearing, but a Luckuar jumped down from the trees, with a evil human. His face was mangled. Then she realized. She looked around wildly, but saw that it was true. "I thought creature fighting was illegal!" she gasped. A human was yelling at her. "GET UP!" he yelled. "Watch me." The Luckuar strained against its chains, but was held fast. She walked to the edge of the ring. Shouts came from the surrounding humans. "She's gonna take a snooze!" The Baistay saw her life flash by. Three years of it. Her parents, abandoning her. Being stolen. Hatching. Running away. Here. Three years. Alive. Here.
She felt them shipping her in a box. She never stayed in one place for long. Her nightmares of the Luckuar kept on frightening her. But one day she found home. However it wasn't long before she was put back in a box. She would miss blackrose_chan. She didn't want to leave. Villy had a new name, now. Villy. When she got unpacked, she was in the mountains, with a cove of smiling animals. They welcomed her. "Hey, little one." a voice said. Gentle hands picked her up." Welcome home." said the voice. Villy looked up. This was where she needed to be. Somewhere where she was loved. She snuggled closer to the girl. Villy wouldn't leave choocalate.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 2:30 PM

I'M SORRY! I HAVE JUNK EGGS AND CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! CONTEST CLOSED, SORRY!