~Animalia~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 9:59 PM

We are Animalians. Known to be ancient, and extinct. We are half human, half our true inner beast. Our kingdom is rising, once again. We are randomly chosen by the souls of the dead. Our unkown power within, will burst out, but when.
Now.
When beginging post it like this, Mine will example:

Animal: Black Panther
Name: Claria
Looks: Petite, short & sleek black hair, ice blue eyes
Description: Kind and loving, but has and attitude when needed.

Members
@eggtrainer - Tae
@noradragon - Marie
@bluegirl08 - Tess
@carnatate - Devian & Akira
@redstar-fireclan - Jake
@bumbleberry2795 - Aly
@charmpaw - Charm

IMPORTANT: YOU ARE HALF HUMAN. CLEARING IT UP FOR PEOPLE JOINING, YOU ARE NOT JUST THE ANIMAL. HOPEFULLY THIS HELPED 😊

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 7 July 2011 at 2:08 PM

I'd like to join 😸 This is my first roleplay, so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong XD

Animal: Tiger
Name: Tae
Looks: Average height, dark medium-length sandy tan hair, golden brown eyes, tanned skin.
Description: Takes a long time to trust people, but will be very loyal to close friends. Very indecisive. Quiet and prefers to observe things from a distance.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 2:28 PM

Animal: Wolf
Name: Marie
Looks: average height, brown hair and eyes.
Description: Is very quiet and shy. To friends she is helpful, kind and generous. If angered she is capable of quite strong hits.

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 9:59 PM

Tell other people! The more the merrier! PS:the bad guys are Shadow. they are like us, but are half evil beast . but also i play the bad guy
The RP starts: NOW!

Running through the forest. I loved it. I seemed. Closer to home than ever. I would stay here for hours on end. Today, I felt an eerie wind flow through the trees. I was doing my usual path. When a dark black figure caught my eye. I followed it. It was in a clearing. It was like a giant 14ft tall overmuscled, evil wolf, but the eyes were flame. I slowly backed out. It caught my scent.

"An Animalian..so da boss was right,"he deeply growled.

Not wanting to look up, I looked down. An oval smooth stone. a well in the middle contained blue liquid rock. The back had ancient enscryptions...interensting.
Before the best saw her, she ran. She saw two figures. Both different paths. She decided, to sprint to one and then the other. When she did, she became a black panther.
"Hey!" she called out to the girl.
The girl looked around and freaked, because of Claria's form.
"You're Marie..you go to my school.."
@noradragon

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

Animal: Fox
Name: Akira
Looks: orange hair,average height,yellow eyes
Description:quite obnoxious and anoying to others but is a good friend

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 8:00 PM

Animal: Cheetah 😊 i love em!
Name: Spottedfur/ Jake
Looks: Short, golden chtteah with black spots, he is very fast. He has dark blue eyes. (cheetah) Short, he has golden hair with black spots on it. dark blue eyes. (human..is that good?)
Description: mean. loner.

@lalakatie98

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 8:12 PM

@redstar-fireclan
just to clear things us. you are half human and half animal. so looks is you person looks. and can you put a name that you could be called by in human form.

Marie stared at me like a freak. She saw a cheeta, unusual. She chased it. "Wait up!" she called to it.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 8:15 PM

@lalakatie98
Okay i'll put the human name and what he looks like..but one more thing, are we human or animal right now? I'll post after this.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 9:32 PM

human at first. we dont know, then we find out.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

Akira appears "Um i'm lost"

Deleted • 9 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

Akira sees Claria, but as a panther. But how did she know?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

"Hm" Akira felt his fox insincts and wanted to run but stayed

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:22 PM

Marie was frozen she thought the creature was trig to talk to her, but never mind that. Marie only had one thuught on er mind "RUN!!!!" she ran through the forest as fast as she could wishing she could be an animal like the panther to get away. Then she felt weird , she suddenly felt like running on all fors would be easier, she crouche down and tried to run. And to her amazment she could see and hear better ad she could smell the panther . Marie came up to an oak tree and managed to swerve out of the way /whoa/ she thought as she looked behind her. A big bushy tail had saved her life. Coverig her was a grey coat, that felt like heaven as it blew in the wind. Then she came to a dead end "oh dear" she thought as she saw the eyes of the panther coming towards her.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:32 PM

Akira walked over to Marie "You okay" he said he said calmly

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

Marie bounced around, worried the leopard creature would return. Not achnologing akira. "is he gone.." she growled

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

"Hm? that panther" Akira asked

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:44 PM

"uh huh" Marie nodded, then she something in the bushes move. As a defence Marie pulled her mouth back into a frightening growl

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:01 PM

Akira went to sniff out the bushes (he ain't afraid of nothin 😸)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:04 PM

"what's there" asked Marie cautiousy going over to Akira, still bot letting down her guard

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:22 PM

"nothing" Akira said planly "btw I'm Akira"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:25 PM

"hello Akira, I'm Marie" Marie stretched and clicked jet body back into human form. "glad to meet you" Marie was usually shy, but she felt like she had known Akira since she the were In nursery

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:29 PM

Akira turned back into a human "I'm mostly anoying to everyone else I don't know why Maybe my eyes don't change even in human form they all look at my like their going to say go away no one wants you"Akira looked sad

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:34 PM

"You look normal to me, I like your eyes. Wish mine were like that all he time" Marie shivvered " Do you think we should get to shelter soon. I think there is going to e a storm soon"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 9:30 PM

"Yeah thank you...Marie"

Deleted • 9 July 2011 at 10:46 PM

"Hello? I'm not gonna hurt you.." the panther called

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 11:02 PM

"See"Akira said sarcasticaly even though he hid a litlle bit because he's scared of new people.(because of his past)

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 1:00 PM

She stepped out of the brush. "Akira? Marie? I know you guys! It's claria here!"

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 1:09 PM

Animal: Vampire Bat
Name: Tess
Looks: She always has the fangs, wears only black, black hair, black contacts that make her eyes look black.
Description: Shes goth, hates the world, and takes her anger out in bloody battles.

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 1:15 PM

A bat flying overhead startled Claria, "Tess! Get down here!"

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 1:17 PM

"No! I dont want to! I like to fly! Get used to it." Tess said in her Gothic voice.