in General

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:57 PM

@victoria_the_wolf
If it helps your forum, found three more potential little sibs😸
@xrainbowxskittlesx & @sparklekangaroo & @Wolf_zombie

I saw them on a forum and couldnt help but think of here^^"

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:54 AM

@whitefall
I looked on trades like you said, and almost all say to have onnys and all the rare eggs, reserved and babysitting.. now what should i do?

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 13 July 2011 at 9:58 AM

@lalakatie98 - Just wait. πŸ˜‰ Yesterday, if you were on at the rigth time, everyone was giving away free Effas, Ribberts, LE eggs, Chiyes, etc. ^^

Plus, your cove will become better with time~
You can't rush the LEs to come to you. xD

When's there's a egg in the cave that's there for a limited time, try to get a bunch of them! :]

If you stock up on them, and wait a few weeks, they'll be worth a bit more, and you can get CC eggs/ more LE eggs.

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 13 July 2011 at 10:14 AM

@victoria_the_wolf I'd love to be a big sibling too! πŸ˜ƒ If you have enough little siblings again, please pinge me 😊

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 2:20 PM

Good day everyone :] Just wanted to look about and see if more L.S. wanted to join~

@ icicle_9510

Just got to take a look, [this weeks been hectic] and the last two users don't exist.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 2:54 PM

@victoria_the_wolf iv heard about it☹️ I'm sorry for you☹️ and whoops!^^" my ad they're @sparklekangaroo1204 and @wolf_zombie_girl [but it doesnt look like wolf_zombie_girl's on muchπŸ˜‹]

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 3:02 PM

@whitefall
Just asking, how would I get items from the CC shop (Essence of Lindats, Mars& Venus stones) if I can't get CC?
Also, how do clicks work, is it when you click on the creature or what? Cause some creatures of mine have a lot more veiws then clicks.
Also- how can I get people to find my fourm topics and join? (My topics : ~Animalia~ and ~Evolving Eggs Club~)

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

@lalakatie98 - You get clicks when someone clicks your egg. ^^ Some people just look at your eggs without clicking and feeding, so it'll usually have more views. ^^ You can't get CSP items with CC money. >.<

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 3:08 PM

@lalakatie98

You can't get CC without real money, as @whitefall had said, but you can "trade" freezes. Like, say whitefall needs a freeze. I have said freeze. I want her Onny [Example since it's her profile picture. Don't expect an Onny for a freeze xD] she sends me her Onny + the creatures she wants frozen. I freeze her eggs, send them back, keep the Onny. But usually you have to send them calateral so they know you aren't stealing your eggs.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 July 2011 at 3:10 PM

@lalakatie98 - Yep, that's a way you can get freezes without CC. πŸ˜ƒ But most people expect rare eggs in return ^^

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

Also, some people do have little give away for CC stuff, if they're feeling gerneous. Same with rare creatures/LEs.

So keep a look out for those :]

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:13 PM

@whitefall or @victoria_the_wolf
If you can't make link for fourm topics, how do you get people to see it and join? I post it at a lot of places, it's the ~Evolving Egg Club~ and only one person joined ☹️ So how do I get other people?

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:16 PM

@lalakatie98

Just copy the link address and post it places, but don't spam :]

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:18 PM

ok 😊 thanks

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 17 July 2011 at 1:14 AM

@victoria_the_wolf We have tons of newbies, that is good for this club! I can volunteer to be a sibling, you might not want me to, but I am pretty go to them 😊

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 1:19 AM

@balletninja

Big siblings positions are closed for the time being :] But, when more join could be one.

3 posts

thegiantb • 17 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

Can I get a Big sibling please? I just started and know nothing about this website. πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:47 PM

@thegiantb

Yes :'D Your B.S. is @redfire77

NOW BIG SIBLINGS ARE OPEN - BUT PM ME, DO NOT POST HERE ASKING.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 12:59 PM

Can I join??

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:00 PM

As a L.S. or a B.S.?

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 7:58 PM

Just seeing, anybody in this club wanna join mine, I think it will help get your eggs to evolve 😊 But we need more members, here is the link/URL:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2661

If you want to see me RP:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2307

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 19 July 2011 at 9:57 PM

Can I join as a big sybling? (if there are no spaces just ping me when you need one) πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 20 July 2011 at 8:36 AM

@victoria may i be a big sibling?πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 5:54 PM

o-o

I didn't know people posted cause I got no pings or PMs XD
FROM NOW ON PM ME PLEASE

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 22 July 2011 at 5:58 PM

@victoria_the_wolf

Hey im still interested in being a big sibling when you get some spaces open...im actually helping someone right now but i would love to help

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:01 PM

OTL

Guys. I said to PM me asking to be a big sibling.

Male
9 posts

kilozombie • 22 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

Could I have a big sibling? I'm unfamiliar with what to trade and how to trade.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 6:47 PM

@kilozombie

Your big sibling is @icicle_9510

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 7:51 PM

@victoria_the_wolf thank you😸
@kilozimbie welcome^^ What trade help do you need?😊 I can give you a roasen for free to start you off if you'd like;)

Female
696 posts

lillia • 26 July 2011 at 7:18 AM

victoria_the_wolf:
thanks for showing this thread πŸ˜ƒ

and hi to you all, can i join any of you kind folks?

x) anyone willing to be my big sistor/brotha?

ps: i might be annoying asking many newb qtions, and being too friendly, but i promise i wont bite 😱