Subeta

in Entertainment

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 5:52 PM

@himitsutenshin Welcome to Subeta! Remember you have only been on there for 3 days. You'll get friends soon. If I were you I would take out the quiet and boring part 😊

I'll send you a friend request from Satine 😊

There are lots of great sites and guides pertaining to Subeta. Feel free to ask me any questions as well.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 6:01 PM

@Luvmykids244: It's been awhile since I last talked to you, but do you think you could give me your opinion on one of my Subeta pets? ^^

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 6:02 PM

@pipkitten Sure 😊

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 6:04 PM

@Luvmykids244: Great, thanks! 😊 I need to know if my Antlephore, Dimensional_Rift, is good enough to be considered finished~ (Though I still need to get his overlay done... 😋)

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 6:10 PM

@pipkitten I think so! Are you entering the pet spotlight? What kind of overlay are you going to do? I need to get going on pet profiles. Very nice they had that profile style for free and what I plan on using. Coding is a bit different there vs neopets.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 6:21 PM

@Luvmykids244: Yay! 😊 Yeah, I plan on entering the pet spotlight. His overlay is pretty basic. I'm using the actual game art and adding some special pirate stuff to it, so he looks like the pirate he is. 😊 If I have time at some later point, I might actually draw a whole thing for him.

I was insanely happy when I found that profile code! 'Cause I can't code worth a flyin' pie. XD

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 6:30 PM

@pipkitten Oh that will look great , can't wait to see it. Love Pirate stuff and they should of had it last longer 😃

I have not done much for my pets at all. Always earning sP's when I am on. Did do a few backdrop type over lays for some of my pets.

Took a bit of a break tho for a week. Been so busy and just needed a break.

Really looking forward to Halloween on there.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 6:36 PM

@Luvmykids244: I agree; the pirate holiday should've been longer... I was hoping to snatch some pretty snazzy stuff for Rift's treasure, but didn't have much time to stalk the shop. Oh well, such is life.
I'll be sure to let you know when I get his overlay done so you can see it! 😃

The only one of my pets that has an overlay as of right now is Mister_Wiggles. If I'd actually get some inspiration for a story for him, he'd be done. xD

What's Halloween on Subeta like? *newb moment*

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 6:44 PM

@pipkitten Mister_Wiggles overlay is cute! I'm not sure, but my friends tell me they do a great job with it and I love Halloween. I did not actually start playing till about 7 months ago.

I vended the majority of the Pirate stuff I have 😊 Did stalk the shop off and on in the morning when it was not so busy.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 6:49 PM

@Luvmykids244: Hehe, I'm glad you think so!
I love Halloween, too! ...only 7 months ago? Wow, I always thought you'd been there for at least a couple years. XD

I usually stalked it at around 1-3 AM. 😋 Lol, I have no life, do I?

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 2 October 2011 at 6:54 PM

http://www.subeta.net/users/Reflect

Haven't played in a while though. Sort of gotten tired of it which is the reason why I've been more attached to this site now.

Just realized that I've been a member for 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks, 3 days...xD

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 6:57 PM

@pipkitten Why did you think that? I signed on last July but was still into Neopets. Wished I started playing when I signed up. Not much to do at that time so might as well be on Subeta lol

I love the new monthlies sooo much. Just need to get the Spookcat now 😊 So far was able to trade for the other 2.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 2 October 2011 at 7:01 PM

@Luvmykids244: I honestly have no clue. I guess you just seemed like someone who'd been there for a really long time?

I need to get a Spookcat, too. I used the last of my CC from last month to buy the very 1st Diment~ *huggles Condemn* 😊

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 7:08 PM

@pipkitten Congrats on getting the 1st one! Like the name as well. I named mine Paranormal 😃 I wished I started sooner. Have lots of fun and read a lot about it. Like to be knowledgeable about items, etc.

I have to head off for a bit to play a game with my daughter. Will talk to you soon 😊

Deleted • 2 October 2011 at 7:40 PM

I haven't been on there awhile. I went back on today after seeing this topic. I am Gvantsa on there 😸

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 October 2011 at 11:15 PM

@halloween Like your lookup 😊

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 3 October 2011 at 1:54 AM

@luvmykids244

Thanks! And I'm having problems with my clothes. I can't select them, so I'm totally naked... Help???

Female
864 posts

sprite • 3 October 2011 at 9:07 AM

@himitsutenshin What browser are you using? IE is not very compatible with Subeta and is usually the reason for wardrobe problems.

Do you mean you can't save outfit or cannot click on the clothes themselves to dress? Just to be clear at this time of the morning on Monday lol

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 3 October 2011 at 9:17 AM

@luvmykids244

I can't click on the clothes themselves to dress

Female
864 posts

sprite • 3 October 2011 at 9:23 AM

@himitsutenshin Are you using IE?

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 3 October 2011 at 9:24 AM

@luvmykids244

Yes, because it's my dad his laptop...

Female
864 posts

sprite • 3 October 2011 at 9:36 AM

@himitsutenshin Then that is most likely your problem. I use Google Chrome for Subeta never have problems that are browser issues and is really fast 😊

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 3 October 2011 at 9:38 AM

@luvkids244

I just installed google chrome, and it worked! Thanks for your help!

Female
864 posts

sprite • 3 October 2011 at 9:59 AM

@himitsutenshin Yay! Your welcome 😊

@pipkitten

Since the topic was Halloween on Subeta yesterday. Here is some info about that.

Morostide is an annual event that begins in mid-October, and lasts until the end of the month. It is the most popular event on Subeta. When events start they are announced in the news.

Jaxon Skelly is the most exciting part about it when it starts.

http://subeta.net/explore/pumpkins.php

http://subeta.wikia.com/wiki/Jaxon_Skelly

So not to much longer 😊

Is everyone resting after Morostide?

Remember Subeta usually has a sale towards the end of November in their Cash Shop. Same time as Black Fridays sales that start in the US after Thanksgiving! Not everything goes on sale tho.