redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 11:20 AM

Cloud waited also.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 July 2011 at 5:27 PM

Kyuubi crawled on the op ofvthe den

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 5:35 AM

Wow I come back and there's 5 pages! Okay, where should I start? @juliettbrown are the packs enemies of each other? Edit: Why is it that when I'm online, you're all offline and when I'm offline you're all online? (btw I never log off so you can't really tell if I'm offline or not)

Shadow hid behind a rock and observed the pack of Moonlight, her red spirals gleaming in the shadows of the night. (it's nighttime right?) All of her pack had disappeared. She had to find new members. She saw Kyuubi on top of the den. A fox huh?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 8:38 AM

Luna growled. " These are dark times. A wolf has gotten her eye out and there is more terrible news. Besisdes from the dogs there are also foxes in our terriotory. Yes, foxes. We must send patrols out more frequently and we must keep all pups safe. That is all. "

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:40 AM

Silk noticed every wolf in the howling place was looking at her when Luna said lost an eye. She slowly walked back to the den.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

Dare was walking along looking for prey when he saw a wolf camp. He decided to investigate. First he went and rolled in wolf fur that he had found to cover up the fox scent then hid behind a tree.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:59 AM

Silk walked up to Luna. She slowly growled as she past. It was her turn to hunt. She would get the jackpot. When she returned she had: 14 rabbits, 12 birds, 2 foxes, 6 squirrles, 10 chipmunks, ans 15 kinds of herbs.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 9:04 AM

" Very good" Said Luna when she returned. " But we do need more. Leaf bare is coming and we need much more prey. But thank you for trying. " Said Luna with a sweet smile. When she walked away she thought, ' why is she so mad at me. She was attacking that loner for no reason! And she has a lot of prey but no enough! Hmmm '

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:06 AM

@juliettbrown are the packs enemies?

Shadow smelt the food. She was hungry, but she knew better than to steal from or approach the Moonlight pack. She hid in the shadows and listened further.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:09 AM

"Ill get more. Dont worry I wont fail you." Silk said. She went to the forest. She sniffed in. Mouse, fox, wild turkey. She needed that wild turkey. This time when she returned she had. 44 birds, 17 Wild turkeys, 78 squirrles, 90 mice, 20 foxes. and this time more then 50 pounds of herbs.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:14 AM

Shadow saw Silk carrying loads of food to her den. 'Hardcore,' she thought. Shadow decided to hunt for her own food.

In the distance was a deer! Slowly, she sneaked up to the deer and lunged at its throat killing it instantly. 'Looks like my hunting skills haven't deteriorated,' she said with a smirk.

With her red spirals glowing, she began to eat the deer.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:20 AM

Silk saw Shadow she threw her a small peice of wild turkey.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:24 AM

Shadow turned. 'Hey, thanks. You know you didn't have to do that right? I am most grateful. I'll return your kindness one day.'

She began to eat the turkey.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:26 AM

"Your welcome." Silk smiled.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:28 AM

'You're part of the Moonlight pack right? I'm leader of the Firestorm pack. Not anymore though. Not after they disappeared when I was away.'

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:31 AM

"Yes I am. Do you need a pack? I can get you into Moonlight. Lets just fight a little. If I can get them to take pity on you they might let you in."

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:36 AM

'I don't know. I don't think they'd accept me if I'm from a different pack. Territorial you know? If I'm gone from the Firestorm, will that be the end of the pack? I could join you temporarily, maybe to fight off the dogs and foxes or something. I'd only slow you down.

'Fight? As in fight each other? I don't want to cause any trouble.'

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

"Its okay. I can trust you. If you help me catch prey I will get you into my pack." she said smiling.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:45 AM

'Sure thanks! I'd be known as the leader of the Firestorm pack, member of Moonlight,' Shadow smiled, 'It's nice to talk to someone after years of silence.'

Together Shadow and Silk (hey that's alliteration!) began hunting for prey.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:48 AM

Silk smiled as she hunted with Shadow.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 July 2011 at 9:55 AM

In the end they gathered 66 birds, 36 wild turkey, 19 deer, 48 rabbits, 129 mice and gathered 70kg of herbs. 'Haha, we're hardcores.'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 10:13 AM

Cloud walked up to Luna. "Hi. I forgot to tell you, i'm Cloud." he said.
@juliettbrown

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 10:17 AM

Luna was following Silk and Shadow around. She saw they were hunting together and they were well hunters. She returned to camp with a smile.
@evolutary
@bluegirl80

@redstar-fireclan "Oh, nice to meet you" she said while walking back to camp. "Are you sure you don't need a pack?" She asked sweetly.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 10:24 AM

"I do need one, I chosse not to have one." the long-haird white white saids.
@juliettbrown

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 10:25 AM

Kyuubi wanerd around then she saw Luna,Silk,and Shadow

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 10:26 AM

"Then why don't you join ours?" She asked as sweet as possible.

Meanwhile... Dare was running along eating all their prey.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 10:29 AM

"Idk..I've never been in a pack.." Cloud said, "Ever since I was a pup, I've lived in that cave." He pointed his tail to the cave.
@juliettbrown