HELP!!

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:48 PM

There is this user called @amulets and she told me on private message that she wanted my account...and if I didnt give it to her she would do something bad to me.What should I do? ☹️

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 June 2012 at 8:49 PM

@amulet
Report it.

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:50 PM

@whispers But I'm afraid that she is going to do something bad..can she hack into my account or something??

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 11 June 2012 at 8:51 PM

@amulet

Why do you have to give her your account? Ignore her, what right has she to beg you? Report her, she's only telling you to give her your account and @amulets will do nothing. She's just trying to scare you.

And, what can she do to you? She doesn't know you, you have the right to keep your account.

UPDATE: Use a password that only you can know, don't tell it to anyone and keep your egg's ID in a paper so If they hack your account and change the egg's names, you can find them and tell the person to trade them back.

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:53 PM

@amulet

Change your pass and your Email. Then report it.

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:54 PM

@darcy_vasquez I just came on and I found out that most of my creatures on trade with the message;res on it.What happened/I think she hacked or something.I am reporting her.
@blackdeathkitty Thanks.Illdo it.

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:56 PM

@amulet Also, I would block her.

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 8:57 PM

@blackdeathkitty I did.😊

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 June 2012 at 8:59 PM

@amulet
Do what darcy said. Write down all you eggs ID on a paper so you can get them. Report the PM. Change your password to something only YOU would know.
And then change your e-mail password too

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:02 PM

@whisphers NOO!!!!!!!Some of my creatures are gone.Most of them are CCs or LEs.What do I do??☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 11 June 2012 at 9:04 PM

@amulet
Does @amulets have those missing creatures?

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:05 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan I havent checked...yes!She does! :9 ☹️ ☹️

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:05 PM

@amulet o_o report that person,
And why is her user so close to yours? o_o

Do you remember what species the stolen creatures are ?

Female
39 posts

ladinagrl • 11 June 2012 at 9:06 PM

@amulet Wow this is really messed up, if Ian can't do something about it right away then some of the egg cave community should try to intervene. I can't believe people sometimes. And over pixels too! My gosh...

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 11 June 2012 at 9:06 PM

@amulet
I'm sorry... The only advice I can really tell you is to report it and maybe see if you can get your creatures back on the same report.
Likely, they will be banned for this. Then, maybe you can get your creatures back.

I wish you the utmost luck!

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:06 PM

@belilalas_25 She used to be my BF...but then she started acting really mena..yes..the species were..Adarna..Drem...balrog..mo ,tray and Brohu and flover..☹️

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 June 2012 at 9:07 PM

She wants my account too!

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:08 PM

@amulet i see them in there then.
Gosh. Why are people stealing PIXELS. they are just pixels.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 June 2012 at 9:09 PM

@5eggs79
Seriously o.O
What's wrong with this girl!?
Report it, change your password to something weird and complicated to guess

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 June 2012 at 9:10 PM

@whispers o.k
@amulet Don't forget about the sorian. I saw that creature in your cove before.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 11 June 2012 at 9:12 PM

@Amulet
Send in a ticket explaining what's going on and what has happened. Be sure to include the stolen creatures' ID numbers in there as well, so they can be identified even if their names are changed. Ian may be able to get them back for you, as well as punish the hacker.
Also make sure you change your passwords on your account and email, and block the hacker.

Female
39 posts

ladinagrl • 11 June 2012 at 9:15 PM

@whispers do you think changing the password would help though? Usually hackers have programs that allow them to get passwords fairly quickly, there isn't much guesswork involved. I think if the password was changed amulets would only need to run the program again.
Then again, it's best to try everything and change the password just in case.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 June 2012 at 9:18 PM

@ladinagirl
But what is sounds like is that she is a student. I don't think she would know. I changed mine to something complicted because I'm scared o_o

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 June 2012 at 9:18 PM

I'm starting to write down the ID numbers of my creatures.
@whispers she will only do this to the people she knows in real life.

Female
39 posts

ladinagrl • 11 June 2012 at 9:21 PM

@whispers yeah I'm getting kind of paranoid too lol
Hacking programs don't require you to be that intelligent though, you can find a lot of them to download straight from the internet. I have a lot of experience with hackers as my facebook account was hacked several times by people I know and I've confronted them about it.
Gosh this makes me so upset.

@5eggs79 omg you guys know her in real life? That only makes it more personal and horrible...

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 June 2012 at 9:23 PM

@5eggs79
Do you know her in RL?

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:25 PM

@ladinagrl .__. i actually know someone who knows how to hack into people's account.
The programs online don't actually work that well and the best thing that would WORK is if you develop one yourself.
Many online hacking programs would give you viruses, or fake information.

In my opinion, that girl is pathetic, stealing pixels.

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 June 2012 at 9:25 PM

@whispers yes... She always acts innocent.
@ladinagrl yes

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:25 PM

@amulet This makes me SO mad that I can't think straight. I will do as much as I can to get your creatures back.

God, I am p***** off.

Is that a bad word? I'm not sure...

Female
39 posts

ladinagrl • 11 June 2012 at 9:28 PM

@belilalas_25 well she seems to know them in real life I think so that explains how she was able to figure out their passwords without being a professional hacker.

I still don't understand how she could go as far as threatening them... Smh