Pros and Cons of Eggcave

in General

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 July 2011 at 1:24 PM

I know Balletninja made one like this a while back but I really need help. I'm just getting tired of eggcave and thinking about quitting.
Pros and Cons of Eggcave please!

Also I would like if not to many users under a month tried to get my eggs or comment or anything. You guys are awesome but just don't understand.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 9 July 2011 at 1:27 PM

Pro
Plenty of people

Con
getting dream eggs is becoming impossible

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 9 July 2011 at 2:20 PM

Pro - lots of nice people if you know where to look, and also a fun hobby to keep up with in your spare time! 😊

Con - some people are really annoying haha, but what really counts is how you handle it. 😊

Why are you so bummed out?

Female
242 posts

libra • 9 July 2011 at 2:26 PM

Pro- Egg Cave is still growing and you can tell all the newbies that you have been here for a long time.

Con- Some of the people, getting rare eggs, and only one way to get ec(for now).

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 9 July 2011 at 2:28 PM

pro: A lot of people are nice that I have meet
con: Impossible to have fun when finding your wishlist eggs are hard to get :l and my recent con is I couldn't find a single elge in the cave x_X

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 9 July 2011 at 2:30 PM

@cubexline - I have an extra elge that I wouldn't mind parting with 😊

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 9 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

@thursday_dove: really? 😱 what would you like for it?

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 9 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

Pros: Excellent way to pass the time, some people are very friendly, and there are new features coming out soon. ^^

Cons: It's difficult to get the creatures that you want, and some people are very rude.

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 9 July 2011 at 2:34 PM

@cubexline - Yes! I'll post on your profile 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 9 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

Pro: many nice people who love to help you out and even your friends sometimes give you gifts on you b-day

Con: some people are just rude