Creature Suggestion: The Neve

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 27 June 2012 at 10:53 AM

Hi, here I am again with my new creature suggestion, in first, is an uggly and weird creature xD Maybe a common one... The name is Neve, here's the image:

Neve: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/227/nevekk.jpg

(Ps: It was supposed to be a mountain, but I don't know to draw xD)

About Neve Eggs

A Neve egg is very cold and... wait, is it cracking?

More About the Neve

These creatures are found, most of time, sleeping. They are large and cause shivers, not only because of the icy surface by which are formed, but also because their dreadful appearances. Be careful with it, the simplest noise can wake it, and I can assure you that you don't want it to! Once a Neve awakens, it begins to scream as loud as can, causing avalanches to spread throughout its body, and attract bitter blizzards.

Please, if you could fix my description, I would love it, I'm awful with english xD (I guess do not need it anymore, @icicle did it to me, thanks again @icicle ^^)
(Oh, I forgot to say, the name "Neve" is portuguese, means "Snow" in english ^^)

#creaturesuggestion #neve #raitonchidori

Deleted • 27 June 2012 at 10:58 AM

These creatures are found, most of time, sleeping. They are large and cause shivers, not only because of the icy surface by which are formed, but also because their dreadful appearances. Be careful with it, the simplest noise can wake it, and I can assure you that you don't want it to! Once a Neve awakens, it begins to scream as loud as can, causing avalanches to spread throughout its body, and attract bitter blizzards.

😊

Nice idea, kind of reminds me of a mix between a swornt and a treelar, but it's cool😸

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 27 June 2012 at 11:00 AM

@icicle Thanks ^^ And thanks again for fix my "perfect" english xD Thanks, I'll fix it now ^^

Deleted • 2 June 2013 at 4:52 AM

Mmm... just bringing back xD