Creature suggestion- Aris

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 3:06 PM

@chibidarkness
UhGGghghdhgh it just delete my whole thing cause I typed too much.

Anyways, i colored my dog green, like a minty green and I might make the mane a dark brown or blackgrey. yeah kinda like comissions. Not everybody needs linearts of full drawings, but for those people who have websites or adoptable things, they could use them. A few days ago someone offered me 250CC and thoe eggs I was telling you about earlier ( mo, star chimera, ect ) they have yet to send the CC, but i'll wait as long as they want, as i was saying.... warriro cats seems to be popular on here, I can draw cats, thats probably the thing im most comfortable with, and im not talking like 500CC per drawing, just maybe between 15-50 CC, since 500CC is 5 dollars, I dont think its too much since people buy art on deviant art for hundreds of dollars ( of course im no where near as good as half the people on there! ) I would still feel kinda bad taking CC from people though hah, of course if they didnt have CC I would accept EC too. I would just use comissions as a way to earn a tiny bit of CC since i cant buy it, but I probably would be doing a lot of them, since drawing gets boring when youre doing it nonstop and I dont have much time for it either.

@Rosieforever Thanks! C: Tan is pretty common, but you dont see too much purple

. @swimforlife Really? That's great to know that someone would ^^ And thanks!

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 3:11 PM

@faybaybay

No problem. I have a strict code with my self. I'll stop pestering you now. Good luck with the suggestion. I love it! Perfect color and contrast. Purple looks amazing with tan!

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 3:12 PM

@faybaybay

Ooh, let me see it! 😃

That person still didn't send you the CC? Did you send him/her your creatures? Because that would be theft if he didn't keep his word.
5$ is what maybe real life friends would pay me for something lol. I guess 15CC is ok, it's like 15 cents. But still, to find many customers who'd want to pay CC...

Yeah, warrior cats is popular, but drawing them? As in, drawing other people's OCs?

@swimforlife

Where you at now? Did you at least see UU's real face?

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 3:13 PM

@Swimforlife haha yeah me too, I always get anxious when im doing trades cause I do it so slow and I dont want people to be like " urgg why is she taking so long" or if im selling travels i dont want them to think im stealing their creature xD

You're not pestering me ^^ ahaha
I was going to do white and pruple but white seemed a little plain

@chibidarkness

heres the dog so far; I havent shaded the black or erased the colors yet so it sloppy xD

http://i.imgur.com/3bYZY.png

And no, they probably just wanted to see what this months creatures where before they gave me CCC, and they dont have my creaturesm, I have their creatures, well technically theyre mine now, cause they gave them to me xD haha

Yeah, not many people want to pay CC, so i'd accept EC too, but i'd id probably charge a lot more EC so its a better deal to give CC than EC., unless the person really cant get CC.

Yeah you could say that,, drawing OC's. I used to do that on a warrior forum, it was pretty fun but I hate being overloaded with requests, cause them my work comes otu sloppy.

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 3:15 PM

@chibidarkness
Nowpe not yet

@faybaybay
I understand. The desert shading on the Aris's coat is just divine. I think it would be a lovley addition to any cove.

Wow. I just sounded really serious and profound... >.<

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 3:39 PM

@faybaybay

Ok I see...the anatomy's generally good, but the hind leg in the back is a bit too small to be normal. And the lines for the tail is a bit messy. Hope I helped?

Oh, then I guess it's up to you if you want to sell your creatures, 250CC is a lot.

Exactly my point, or maybe a bit of CC, eventually reaching 500CC? I really want a Flofbite...O think they're now worth a bit over 500CC though...you said you wanted an Adarna? I hear they're expensive.

*high fives* Inhate being overflooded too, but rarely, no one requests me lol.

@swimforlife

Sgdbchgbscdghjdsfbjcg you gotta catch up bro!

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 3:46 PM

@Swimforlife

gotta add in those fancy words xD Ethereal is a good one too ^^ hahah

@Chibidarkness I would fix that, but now that I have ti all colored its kinda hard xD haha

Yeah I know I agreed right away I was like omg 250CC, but then again ir was for like 7 drawings,but it's still a lot.

Flofbites are so nice! Yeah adarnas are so adorable, I like their 2nd stage, if I ever wanna get one I should start saving up.
Once when I used to go on a warriors forum I had like 20 requests lined up and I was like fbgfhgfjgjg no more and I didnt do any of them because I was so overwhelmed, so I never take more than 3 at a time. But those forums are a lot more busy than these

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 3:53 PM

@faybaybay

Hmm...do you use layers? You could just switch to the lineart layer and erase it.

2.5$ for 7 drawings is a bit low if it's just for the lines, but I think it's worth fully colored and shaded pictures without any background. You know, I think you are epic enough to be considered one of the more advanced artists on dA. Do you even have a dA?

Me too! I'm so dying right now for the Flofbite, it's like a Qilin! (If you know what that is)

Yeah well, some warrior fans are REAL hardcore lol, I'm like the milder ones, I like the series, but I don't role-play or anything though. There's all sorts of people so I don't know. *shrug*

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 3:54 PM

@chibidarkness

yeah, but then Id have to add more coloring.

It's just a creature suggestion, so im too lazy to do it. If it was going in an art show that be a different thing.

Aww :') thank you, theres so man different people on DA really bad artists and ones that make you suicidal because your art is so bad next to theirs. And yes I do ^^

Flofbite is a fun name to say! Its like frostbite with a really bad speech problem, and no i dont know what that Q word is hahah, Have you seen Yuki? Those are so cute too! But so expensive.

Yeah Im a pretty mild one too I guess? Ive read all the bookks, and when I was like 1 I tried roleplaying, but it didnt last too long. I know there are some crazy fans out there though, one time on the warriors forums there was someone who claimed she saw starclan in her dreams and that spottedleaf gave her an ome and I was like lol you have to be kidding me., those are made up characters.

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 3:55 PM

@faybaybay

Dude, double post?

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 4:20 PM

@chibidarkness

Yep xD I changed it xD

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 5:14 PM

@faybaybay

Kk read it. :>

No problem, but you're still so good for your age, you were better than me whenI was 13, sooo jealous of you. 0u0

Like a lisp? FroFFFbite hehe. 8D
A Qilin is a mythical animal in Asian countries that is like half dragon half horse. You know the Horsca? That's a Qilin. A Flofbite kinda looks like a dragon wolf thing. ouo

And there's a lot of Mary Sues too. It's typically fans that ruin a serie.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 5:18 PM

@chibidarkness

haha well I improved really quickly for osme reason, my drawings from last year were gross and utterly terrible /puke

Frofffffffbite hha i love that name! Genius!

Ohhhh alright, yeah I know those, I just didn't know the name of them xD

haha yeah, I hate the new characters like Lionblaze, Lionblaze is my least favorite character ever. I think the first few books were my favortie, I miss CinderPELT, frostfur, and dappletail, i love them ahah

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 5:24 PM

@faybaybay

Duuuude. When I see my drawings from past years, I just wanna reach out a gun and just. Pull. The. Trigger. D8

Lisps are so cute. Or should I say, LIFPF. 8D

Well you're half-Malay right? How do you call them in your country? I'm Chinese so it's called Qilin, in Japan it's Kirin etc.

I feel you. I'm a hardcore nostalgia fan, I usually dislike sequels, but to be honest, Power of Three was a wonderful serie, but I agree with you that the newer characters are uninteresting and their personality seem forced just to please some fans. But I like Hollyleaf though. Cinderheart just AAHH. She's so not my Cinderpelt. >:[

I also mildly dislike Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw, mildly, but dislike. My favorites are all dead. :'<

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 5:30 PM

@chibidarkness
I actually just found one of my old pictures of a bird painting I made in 6th grade. It is a blue blob.

Depends who the lisp is on xD haha My friends make fun of me all the time because I cant say moths or baths. I say them more like Motts and Baz

Me too, When they reincarnated Cinderpelt I thought it was cool, but cinderheart was whiney and was nothing like Cinderpelt so I was like id rather have cinderpelt dead for good. Cinderpelt never really whined. Hollyleaf seems like she should have been alive in the earlier series. Wry did she die D: I loved Crookedstar too, probably one of my favorite leaders. The newer series arent as good, but they aren't bad. I just don't like the main characters. I liked the old Greystripe too, now he's old and boring, sandstorm too.

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 1 July 2012 at 11:30 PM

@faybaybay

Aah. Old works always make us want to slap ourselves. DX

Awwww it's so cute, your friend is surely not serious. Lisps are terribly cute. :'D

Graystripe turned grumpy ever since he met Silverstream in book 2...he was never the same after, I loved book 1 Gray, so funny, so lively... ☚ī¸

My favorite would always be Yellowfang though. Rip.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 July 2012 at 11:34 PM

@chibidarkness

I looked at old drawings I did in 4th and I made weird girls with square heads and no feet and nubs for hands xD

After silverstream died he kinda went crazy for a bit and never let his kits out of his sight. But he was still pretty good, I think all went downhill for him after he came back with millie. He was boring after that.

I loved yellowfang ❤ī¸3 I like medicine cats a lot, Littlecloud, yellowfang and cinderpelt are all amazing, Little cloud is so old though xD I never really liked Jayfeather much though

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 2 July 2012 at 12:49 AM

@faybaybay

Hahaha, try my old fat round ladies I made in 3rd grade.

He's a serious father. :U
Eh, Milie is ok, but very weak compared to Silverstream. She almost died like a million times from all the causes possible haha.

Littlecloud adfghsjsjnsjscnjfnrfvjhbffru

He may be the cutest med. cat ever, so small haha. Brokenstar's to blame though.

Jayfeather feels like Gary Stu to me.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 2 July 2012 at 12:52 AM

@Chibidarkness

I always made mine too skinny and tall haha

Silverstream D,: I really wish she lived longer, she seemed like a sweetie. Millie kinda just seems like a crazy replacement, but I dont hate her.

Littlecloud is cute ^^ even if hes like an old grandpa, Cinderpaw helped him and madeh im realize he wanted to be a med. cat.

Jayfether , even though he is blind, is kinda like a gary stu, and lionblazee, ewww lionblaze.

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 2 July 2012 at 12:58 AM

@faybaybay

We are opposites ahaha.

I know right. She died like, right after we met her. But Honeyfern's death was the most FFFFFF moment. Right. After. Berry. Proposed. To. Her.

It waz hiz desteneeeeee
ITS DE CIRCUL OF LAIFFFF

Personally Lionblaze was ok to me, like a mini Fireheart/star but he still cannot match the original character's heroism. They all felt like Gary stus, except for poor little Holly. Starclan was a jerk (jerk because I cannot swear) to her. Dovepaw felt as a cheap replacement, with her omgz lul supah god powahs lawl I can hear u from far far faaar powers of her.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 2 July 2012 at 1:07 AM

@chibidarkness

I know she was only like in one book D;

Yeah! exactly! Poor honey, wry did she die D: she was going to have cute babies. And then berry gets with her sister! HER SISTER.

I think lionblaze was the one I hated the most, I didnt like breezepelt or tigetclw or hawkfrost much either. I dont really like evil characters.

Hollyleaf deserved to be part of the 4! I would feel like of like..... my personal space was being intruded on if I knew about Dovepaw. I would be like what if she can hear me trashtalking her O.o

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 2 July 2012 at 1:14 AM

@faybaybay

Silverstreaaammm. When cats appear in dreams, they're so derp and they have no emotions, like Spottedleaf. Each time she would appear to Fireheart, she just drops a prophecy and poof bye bye.

Question: why do you say "wry"? Is it just a typo? Cuz' wry doesn't mean why. Just saying. :0

Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHA. Poor Berry. </3

I like villains! I feel they're interesting characters, and Tigerclaw was the meanest, strongest bad guy. I just love how EVERYONE hates him, including me, but that's why I like him, he is Warrior's perfect troll. XD
Hawkfrost was cool too, and Breezepelt was full of angst, but that's why I liked them. XDD

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Dovepaw's powers also let her SEE from far away? She could spy on everyone...everywhere...anywhere...anytime... >u>

Dovepaw is a cute character, but I just hate how the Erins made her overpowered. Ugh, ruins her.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 2 July 2012 at 1:20 AM

@chibidarkness Yeah are they like not allowed to have emotion? If I was a dead cat coming back to visit someone id be like yo man wazzz neww wazzupp whats gooodddd?

Hmm, I don't know why I say wry, I guess it's just kind a habit. Like you know how people imitate chinese accents like ' horry cow' i kinda just replace why with wry xD

Hahah when you think about it, tigerstar kinda is a troll xD Scourge was kinda troll too. I just dont like tigerstar cause he killed brindleface D: I loved her...

I liked hwkfrost at first, he had a cool name, but in the other books after he was killed he was like like eh.
O.o Dovepaw could do some pretty naughty things with her power..... Very sneaky. I wouldnt feel comfortable around her. Dovepaw was nice, but her power is kinda..... could be used to do some bad things. I thought that Bumblestripe was kinda cute, but obsessive.

Deleted • 2 September 2012 at 11:21 AM

@faybaybay i love it it's kind of a horse/dog hybrid do you agree with me?