Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 4 July 2012 at 6:15 PM

Picture

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=235&u=15055314

1st stage: 350 clicks
2nd stage: 700 clicks
3rd stage: 1250 clicks

I was thinking that this could be either an Augest LE or CC suggestion, I think the general color suits Augest.

Genneral hight ~ About two feet for a fully grown adult.
About the Corsea

The Corsea is a very timid creature. It hides in the depths of the Arks ocean hiding among the corals and seaweed.

More about the Corsea

Although shy, this sea horse like creature is great at camophlage. It is best known for living as the unknown around the dark ocean floor. How ever, during breeding season, Corsea surface into the warmer waters and put their eggs in the soft brown sand to hatch. They do not take care of their young and their offspring got to learn how to survive on their own.

Random pings

@essieh
@awesomeman
@serpentslide
@fuzzydragon
@yellowfang
@cotten
@redstar_fireclan

Female
62 posts

yellowfang • 4 July 2012 at 6:17 PM

That is awsome! I hope it will be an LE, I want one! 😊

Deleted • 4 July 2012 at 6:18 PM

@kalateevolk Sorry for saying this, but I cant see it very well and they look almost the same in each stage... But I like the colors used.

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 4 July 2012 at 6:20 PM

@essieh

I think it might have been because I resized it XD. Maybe I could get the full size. Well I wanted them to look the same though the final stage doea have spikes on it unlike the first one. I don't know I was thinking I might redraw it later 😊

Deleted • 4 July 2012 at 6:22 PM

@kalateevolk If you made a version that persons beter can see, I think I would like it more xD

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 4 July 2012 at 6:26 PM

@essieh

is this a bit easier to see?

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=235&u=15055314

Deleted • 4 July 2012 at 6:28 PM

@kalateevolk Its way better 😃

Female
849 posts

serpentslide • 4 July 2012 at 6:36 PM

@kalateevolk Hey, i like that! I was thinking maybe a bit too much detail on the egg, but that can be a good thing ! Nice one! 😊

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 4 July 2012 at 6:39 PM

@serpentslide

Thanks, I was thinking that egg cave could use more sea creatures 😊