The Sketch and co. Art shop~

in Entertainment

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 2:25 PM

Welcome to The Sketch and co. Art shop, an unique art shop because, as the name states it, I only sell uncolored pictures/drawings, sketches. I do this because I can't spend my time for everyone on digital art. I'm also opening this art shop to get closer to my goals/dream cove, so customers are more than appreciated.~ :>

I can draw just about anything, ranging from animals, EggCave creatures to anthropomorphic/humans, robotics or nature, but please keep in mind that the drawings will all be sketches, like rough drafts.

A sample of my sketches can be seen on my creature suggestion: #chibidarkness
*edit* Other examples includes what I've already drawn for 2 of my customers, see post # 18.

So without further ado, let's name the prices:

-Simple sketches: 10K EC

They are simply sketches, I will do my best at them. They are unshaded.

+If you want shading added, It will cost only 1K EC more, so 11K EC.

-Line arts or "Color Me"s: 8K EC

They are clean, uncolored lines for you to print and color them in or trace. (But please don't claim these as yours)

Special offer: If you feed my whole cove (130 creature), you get a 50% discount on any purchase, that means half the price off. 😃

You can pay with CC if you want, it is not obligated, but if you do, it will be 3 CC for the simple sketches and 2 CC for the lines/"color me''s.
Any CC surpassing my current CC goal (100CC) will be donated to charity threads or such.

Thank you for helping. Have a nice day.~

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 3:15 PM

I want one ^^

Can you draw me a gideh? I love thosee. I want shading added please C: Want me to send EC now or later?

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 7:45 PM

@faybaybay

I didn't notice you posted here. XD
Send me the EC after I'm done, just to see if you're satisfied or not, I'll start on it. :>
BTW, thanks soooo much, but you didn't need to buy from me just for cheering me up. I was beginning to think this topic would die. ;^;

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 7:48 PM

@Chibidarkness

Hha no problem C:
My topics die too lol xD Your prices are really cheap ( unlike mine xD hhahaa ) so I though; why not?

118 posts

___ • 6 July 2012 at 7:58 PM

@chibidarkness

Whoa, sweet drawing! I'd like a sketch shading of Momoki, please?
Ping @skylark, I'm switching accounts 😋

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 7:59 PM

@faybaybay

Well I figured I'd start cheap. o3o

@___

Ok, no problem. Pay me after I'm done ok? :>

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 8:01 PM

@chibidarkness - Ok! Thanks c:

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 8:07 PM

@chibidarkness

Good idea ^^ I didnt want to start cheap xD lol, but I didnt start wicked expensive either.

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 8:14 PM

@faybaybay

Nope, you didn't. I checked your prices. :>
BTW, I'm done sketching your order, just need to scan it. Do you know any good image hosting website? (I don't want to post it on my deviantArt)

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 8:16 PM

@chibidarkness
haha yeahh,
And I usually use Imgur, but sometimes i use tinypic
Want me to send EC now?

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 8:30 PM

@skylark

Ok, I am done drawing, I just need to scan it. 😊
Prepare a trading lot for payment?

@faybaybay

I'll go with Imgur then, never used it, I figure I'll try. Just prepare a trading lot, since I want to keep my creatures, you'll send the EC when returning my creature ok?

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 8:33 PM

@chibidarkness - I used all of my cave tries today. ;3; So, can I pay you tomorrow? Man, I wish we could gift EC. 😋

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 8:35 PM

@skylark

Yeah, gifting EC would be awesome.

Just prepare any trading lot, I'll send you one of my creatures, when you'll return it, add EC to it.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 8:36 PM

@chibidarkness

Good idea.

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 8:48 PM

@skylark

Offered. Please wait until I'm done uploading the picture to see if you're satisfied with it to return my creature.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 8:49 PM

@chibidarkness - Ok, accepted. Thanks.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 8:50 PM

@chibidarkness

Sorry about delay, skyping with my sister who is in asia
I will make lot now

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 9:06 PM

@faybaybay

Oh you mean Spirithawk? XD
Here's the picture! Sorry if it looks derp (I'm not super good with owls) or low quality. My scanner makes things look worst than they really are in real life. 😋

http://i.imgur.com/sLd3A.jpg

@skylark

Here is it:http://i.imgur.com/yLeZu.jpg

Sorry if it's a bit low quality. It is shaded, but we can hardly see it since my scanner messes things up. I swear it looks better in real life.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 9:07 PM

@chibidarkness

No, my older sister, shes doing an internship in asia, spirithawk is right next to me reading a book lol xD
here's the lot: Lot #204250

It does no look derp! I love it ^^ So cute just like an actually gideh 😃 It's amazingg

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 9:13 PM

@chibidarkness

Ok, set up the lot so I can offer... CAUSE THAT'S SO ADORABLE ❤️33 LOVE IT! Thanks!! Almost looks like Toothless from How To Train A Dragon(FAV MOVIE). ❤️

Ok, since I need more and your style is just so darn cute...
I want one hugggggeeee picture of every single creature I have ( @skylark AND @___ ) all crammed into one page in a pile with different expressions. No time limit. Can you take that on for 50cc? 😃 And consider the CC as donation. ❤️

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 9:28 PM

@faybaybay

Ah. XD
Offered. 😊

I can't draw snowy owls even though it's my province's animal emblem. X3
Glad you like though. o3o

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 9:31 PM

@chibidarkness

Okay, now make lot so I cab give EC?
Haha you drew an owl better than I could, I should start drawing birds more... ^^ I love it

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 9:33 PM

@skylark

Here is the lot: Lot #204274

Oooh, I love that movie too! So greatly animated, epic storyline, charming characters and such...*sigh* I wish I can animate like THAT. XD

I don't know if that's my style. My style is more of a cartoon-ey thing. I just drew Momoki like that cuz' I figured he would look cute, he's such a sweetie. ❤️
Heck yeah I can take that on! I just don't know what you mean by the 50cc as donation. My goal is to get at least 50CC, if I get more than that, I'll donate to other people's charity events and stuff. Do you want it as a sketch or line art? Shaded or not? I'm only asking for 3cc you know. 😱

@faybaybay

Here is the lot: Lot #204275

Birds are such beauties of nature, so gracious, so regal~~

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 9:39 PM

@chibibdarkness

Thank you!! ❤️

It's soooo good. My gosh, my mum had to look away when the camera panned downwards to the docks cause she hates heights. That's so sick, that's amazing animation. XD

I love it anyways. xD Yay! Draw it however you'd like! I prefer sketch and shaded, though.
and I can't use the 50cc, so you take 3cc for the art and the leftover 47cc is donation to you. 😋

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 9:51 PM

@faybaybay

You gave me 20K EC. O.o
I'm only asking for 11K though. :?

@skylark

You really don't need to give me that much, really. XD
You can just pay with EC too you know, I'm not forcing you to give me CC, really. :>

I watched it with my sister on a plane (it was a 13 hour ride to China!), we both LOVED it. I wonder how your mom is going to react if she watched it on a PLANE too. XDD

D'aww thanks. I'll get to it, you have nice coves, surprisingly not many creatures, but beautiful creatures.

However...many of your creatures are eggs...so I was wondering if I should draw them too, and if I did, should I add expressions on eggs? O.o

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 6 July 2012 at 9:52 PM

@chibidarkness

I know ^^ A small tip cause I love the owl some much C:
Woulve given more but I spent most of my money on travels xD lol

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 July 2012 at 9:57 PM

@chibidarkness

I know, but your art is awesome and I feel that I should give you CC. 😋

Whoa! 13 hours? Holy moly! I would totally cramp up. 😋 Haha, she wouldn't be watching it!

Thanks! Yes, I prefer it that way. I really hate 150-creature coves. Expect for @plookle's, that cove is amazing. 😋

Oh, never thought of that... no, don't draw expressions on them! That'd just be creepy. Lol. Um... it's up to you.
3 choices: leave them out completely, cluster them in the center or spread them around in the corner? Idk. Pick one you can do without too much trouble.

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 6 July 2012 at 10:12 PM

@chibidarkness
Cool idea 😊 Can I order more than one?

Sketch (No shading) http://www.giraffes.org/giraffe.jpg

Line Art: http://www.giraffes.org/giraffe.jpg

Sketch (Does water count as shading?) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Tq5XT23N0Ik/TxWMPlE6UkI/AAAAAAAABBo/KxiG9qQG0a0/s1600/alaska-sea-otter_485.jpg

Thanks so much 😊 If they come out good, like they have already, I'll give you 30 CC. It's all I have xD

Female
781 posts

chibidarkness • 6 July 2012 at 10:33 PM

@faybaybay

Aww, but you really shouldn't have. ❤️33

@skylark

Aww, thankies. :>

Uggh I know, it's horribly long, I always make sure to bring a good, long book during the trip. Dl<

*gulps* Oh oh, my cove have almost 150 creatures...owo
Nah, just joking. I personally think they're okay, I don't mind at all feeding 300 creature coves. XD

I was thinking drawing them already hatched out, like, in the future? I don't know if you like that idea. o3o

@zafeyry

Yes you may. It'll just take longer though, if you don't mind waiting?

Ok, do you want me to draw the giraffes as they are, in that pose, with that background, or just a random generic giraffe, in any pose I want? Is the line art the same as well? Line-arting stuff like that picture will be harder for me, so I'm not expecting them to come out super well. owo;;

And no, water doesn't really count as shading, it's part of the otter's environment.

If you want to pay in CC, it will cost only 8CC, not 30, and I don't think they will come out super good. >__<
You can always pay in EC, and like the first post says, if you feed my cove, I'll give you a 50% discount.

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 6 July 2012 at 10:50 PM

@chibidarkness
You can just draw a generic giraffe 😋 The only thing I want is for it to have it's head directed to the left xD Thanks 😊 And I think I'm going to switch to EC, but I'm still going to over-offer 😋 You require 28k so I'll put up 75k 😊 I'm clearing out everything I own (even EC) so you can take the extra as a gift or what-not 😋