Vocaloid XD

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:13 AM

Anybody here know Vocaloid? If you don't, I have a good song to start your addiction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztvOoHh3b-M&feature=related

It's, like this Japanese android program, which can sing very realistically. The video I just put up is that of GUMI, which is like the most human-sounding Vocaloid! And my favourite, apart from the Kagamine twins! ❤️! However, I'm shivering from a song called 'Circle you, Circle you'.. by Luka and Miku. Listen to it, and you'll understand (apologizes for the nightmares). Baka Baka Baka is really funny! XD! Luka Luka Night fever is awesome! And if you're *really* wrong-minded, search 'Spice!' by Len Kagamine, and 'the Madness of Duke Venomania' by Gackupo.

If you luff your midnight shivers, search 'Repulsive Food Eater', by MEIKO! You're guaranteed scarred for life! XD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 8:21 AM

*raises hand* I've heard of it.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:40 PM

@randomkitty17

Have u listened to their songs yet? 😸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

@pendmxc yeah

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 July 2011 at 7:43 PM

I have heard... Smosh.com told me xD

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:46 PM

@balletninja
I dare you to listen to Circle you, circle you!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 7:50 PM

@balletninja I love smosh! *high five*
I've heard that song. *shivers*

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:49 PM

@randomkitty17
Kept me awake last night for a few minutes. Didn't have any nightmares, though, but I am scarred for life. Therapy? Listen to 100+ hrs of I'm Blue, Lollipop, or Toontown music (which is very cheerful). Alternatively, listen to 60+ hrs of Mosaik role or 10 Faces.