Give thanks to the people on Eggcave!

in Forum Games

Deleted • 15 July 2012 at 2:57 PM

I think eggcave needs some appreciation. Tell 1-5 people on eggcave that you really appreciate them and why. And if you want, even give them a gift 😊 Not required though. Give thanks to the people you love\greatful for here. People need to know that they are loved.

Begin 😊 ❤️

5 posts

jennjen7 • 19 July 2012 at 1:07 PM

ian, hes cooll

Deleted • 19 July 2012 at 1:11 PM

@Puma

You are an amazing, person, so nice, you can just brighten up anyone's day. My life would suck without you ❤️ We have had our ups and downs.. well... 1 down when we barely knew each other. That was all our downs 😊 I just want you to know how much I appreciate you. I know I can be very annoying at times.. sorry xD But I love you and always will. I love you so much! I love how people think we are twins. But, you aren't my friend, you are my sister and I couldn't live without you and don't you ever forget that ok? We have our hilarious inside jokes.. UNCLEAS!! xD I just wanted to take the time and really say how much you mean to me and you are just so funny, kind, amazing and most immortantly... my best friend and sister ❤️3 I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!! ❤️33 Together forever and ever!! Sisters before misters. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING will EVER EVER EVER get in the way of our friendship ❤️

Deleted • 19 July 2012 at 2:52 PM

3 words: GOTTA LOVE YOU. ❤️
and you everything you said goes right back to you from me 😊 you know that 😋

Deleted • 19 July 2012 at 2:55 PM

@Puma

3 words: LOVE YOU MORE

AWW THANKS BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES EVERYTHING FOR ME ❤️33