Tines....

in Trading & Auctions

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:18 AM

there are things in life that depress u. one is the matter im not allowed to get cc. another is a tine. A tine is the thing that is depressing me greatly, i can't find one UFT, and never will. Since i am new, it is certain that i can't get one until im about a year old.
This is because i don't have a foo..... Florn... Onny.....Maybe u guys could help my tine disorder...... Some thimgs u can do, are below.
Some things u can do to get some hope in my life.....
~ Tell me if u have one UFT........
~ Suggest what i should offer for a tine lot.....
~ Maybe tell me what they are worth.......
~ kill me to stop the pain.....
EVERYBODY wants a tine, and they are upset too. I thought maybe i would get noticed, i really hope i do.....

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 July 2011 at 5:20 AM

You don't need rare pets to be happy D:

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:22 AM

@smiles true, they are a bunch of pixels, but somehow, they make u believe they are the key to the world...

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 July 2011 at 5:32 AM

@Alyssa trust me, they don't make you any happier.... πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:35 AM

@alyssa

Why not search for them in the trade center? People may come to like your offers and stuff! I know I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on the creatures you have! ^^

Take @kittycat19 's Tine trade? She wants ppl to offer and considers good offers! 😊

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:47 AM

@pendmxc and @smiles i don't know what people consider a good offer.

@smiles i hope u get a tine, i know u love them. i offer was rejected😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 July 2011 at 5:49 AM

@alyssa doubt I'll get this one πŸ˜‹ oh well 😸

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:51 AM

@smiles u will, u will offer well xD

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:51 AM

@alyssa
Well, mix in some LE's from 2011 and 2010, and that's bound to twist peep's heads. Amazing exploding offer may be 2009 LE's (god darn it I could have got them all! Stupid me! @pendmx) mixed in with some 2009 - 2010 CC creatures, maybe?

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 July 2011 at 5:51 AM

To be honest, if I joined now I'd become pretty depressed too. ☹️ I'd be dying to get an Onny and Tine. There are a lot of people who deserve to get a Tine and I'd love to give em one, but I've only got one left I'm willing to give up, and I need to get the best possible offer since I can't get CC myself so I have to trade for all CS eggs I want -.- Add to that my rotten luck at the cave and I may have to trade for all other rares as well ☹️

This kind of thing is why I suggested the possibility to reconstruct retired creatures, at least then there's always some hope...

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:53 AM

@dionaea if only there was away to bring them back, for like a hour. to give people another chance.....

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 July 2011 at 5:58 AM

That's a possibility too, but I thought that wouldn't be fair to people who can't get on during that hour or have rotten luck (like me, most of my rares are from overnighting -.-)

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 6:01 AM

u know. i am too unlucky. even if they do that, i have no cc. someone REALLY nice *looks at people with cc on this post* people could buy one for me...... lol

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 July 2011 at 6:34 AM

Not me πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 6:37 AM

@smiles thanks alot. lol xD

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 July 2011 at 6:49 AM

I had lots of limited edition creatures. They are all dead (well most are anyway) because I didn't play everyday. I do now though. Also, 'alot' is spelt 'a lot'😊

Why do everyone likes onnies though? Personally, I don't.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

@evolutary *shrug* im not sure @_@

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 16 July 2011 at 6:19 PM

@alyssa Your cove is better than mine by 100000x, and I have Lufanda. ☹️
@evolutary Same reason people want Tines, really.

Female
526 posts

masonm • 16 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

@evolutary @alyssa
better yet, why do so many people like gobblers? o_O

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:22 PM

@masomn i dunno, people think they are rare. i only like the egg.

@crescentfeather thanks so much. im still looking for a tineπŸ˜‹

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 16 July 2011 at 6:24 PM

@alyssa You have Graudli @_@

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:28 PM

actually, he is on a sleepover.... a long one. 😈

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 6:29 PM

Personally, even though my cove is basically junk eggs, I could not be happier. I love all my creatures and am happy with them. I know most people have rarer and more 'expensive' creatures than me- but I don't care. I like my cove with less rares, it stops me from becoming a 'game freak' - you know going around ripping off people for stuff. Thats just my views on 'better' creatures.

@alyssa Good luck with getting a Tine 😊

Maybe offering more isn't the way to go in getting one. I mean thats just what people 'want'. If we all just ignored the higher trades then maybe people would lower thier standards, then eggcave would be better for everyone

😊 *I hope none of what I put came out in a bad way to anyone* 😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 16 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

@alyssa Oh. Who's his owner then?

@nogardragon Now I have Lufanda. My life is almost complete. And then http://thatu.deviantart.com/art/PJO-Gotta-Catch-em-All-157607159 came along, and it was complete.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

@nogardragon not at all. and thx😊

@everybody if only we could get any egg we want, and just make a giveaway. yesterday i had this dream.....

DREAM!
it was where i could get any egg i wanted. and i had the 3 top rares and millions of tines. and i just gave them away. like they had catorgories and i had a account called:

@Tine my new main, filled with frozen times

@tines filled with my UFT/A tines

@extra my NFT eggs for my giveaways. like onnies/tines/macbots/doovoo/gobbler and stuff

@extras has all UFT/A creatures like luvelis vulgruns shaibuns and roos.

it was a dreamπŸ˜‹

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 16 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

@alyssa What a wonderful dream... *sigh*

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 6:38 PM

@crescentfeather

Thats funny 😊

@alyssa

and that nice dream 😊

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:39 PM

i know. FREE TINES! and i had this MEGA GIVEAWAY. it came every month and it went like this:

MEGA GIVAWAY!
contains:
FOO
TINE
DOOVOO
ONNY
MACBOT
anybody can win!
such a good dream....

@crescentfeather dawnfur is the owner😊

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

I make giveaways. ^^