Born again witches~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:32 PM

@victoria_the_wolf AWWW! Can we go now?

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:38 PM

Pardon me, but... .___.
I'm kind of interacting with Bayden at the moment, so... Can it wait, please?

As their hands came into contact, a strong jolt of electricity jumped from Felicity's hand to Bayden's hand. It wasn't entirely intentional - it never was - but she couldn't help the smirk that slid onto her face anyways. She gripped his hand firmly, the hairs on his body standing on end, and then released him from her grasp. "Felicity Jackson. It's a pleasure," she murmured cooly. A slight wind whipped around them, or so it seemed, but for only a moment.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:39 PM

*Sigh* I have so many active RPs Im used to faster toned RPs...

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 4:58 PM

We're from a whole different RP site, so we're just used to different styles of writing.

We keep it slow, like a book. And slowly build up to a cliff hanger/climax of a story.

You should try an RP different to your own basic style [Fast toned]

You can post after this, Bones;

With a yelp, Bayden grabbed his hand and pulled it to himself, phasing from human form to ghost form. The swing under him seemed to be unable to hold him, sending him going right through it and into the ground. Kaya glared at the girl, at the smirk, and grabbed his see through hand. Somehow, no one that had seen her do this, could tell why she could touch him. Pulling him up back from the gravel under them, she looked at Bones - jestering to the girl with a questionable face.
Her head was reeling questions, but Bayden said the one she ultimately didn't want to hear. "You're like us, aren't you?"

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

I stare off into space. I flinch. I can feel the pain of a victim of a shooting a couple miles away. I instantly fall to the ground and cup my hands around my head. "Gaaa!" I scream. I pass out on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@victoria_the_Wolf can she wake up in the other world?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 18 July 2011 at 5:32 PM

May I join?

Name: Claudia Marie DeLaine
Specializes in: Mindreading, telepathy, reading auras, seeing into a persons past and close future. (it all comes as a bundle, psychic stuff 😋 it's not separate, it just looks like a lot...)
Bio:
As a child, she was deemed a fortune teller by her parents when she predicted the day that her grandfather died on. Then she started to see the colors of auras around others, and eventually she started seeing the others pasts as well as futures. She met the other children one day at the park.
Looks: child: brown curly hair, green eyes. Often wearing bows and dresses. Teen: hair is now longer and she wants to pixie cut it. Her eyes now have a ring of blue in them. She doesn't wear dresses anymore, just jeans, skirts, and tank tops.
PWF: her hair looses it's curliness and it seems to float like magic. She hovers over the ground if she isn't paying attention. Her eyes turn completely blue and a spiral appears on her neck. She is wearing a Victorian style dress.