World Of The Wolves 3: Rising Storm

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 16 July 2011 at 5:28 PM

Night got up and went to Luna "mama!" she rubbed Luna making Luna look all bloody

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 5:38 PM

"Oh... uh...hello Night" said Luna looking at her blood stained coat "Good to see you"

@lizkissz131 (at the end of this Luna goes evil because she is not allowed to take over and be leader like Luna (old leader) was when she was that age)

Sorry that took so long, I had to haul my laptop up to bed and stuff 😋

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 16 July 2011 at 6:01 PM

Night tried to jumped on Luna's back like she did with her real mother.

@nogardragon okay Night goes blind and she can't walk when she finds out that Luna isn't her mother.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

@lizkissz131

Luna ran around the cave with Night on her back like a rider on a pony. Luna then sat down and let Night slide off her back "Did you have fun?" Luna asked smiling

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 16 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

"Yes! But I don't feel so good." blood was still flowing down her side. She fell and cried she was slowly dieing. she could still be saved if someone did something soon.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 6:19 PM

"uhh, I wish my mom was here...." Luna jr waited for her mom to come "Hellooooo, I wish my mom was here" She still didn't come, but there was a splash in the lake. Luna jr went to investigate, a small pile of herbs had fallen on a leaf into the lake. Luna knew her mom had sent this, but for how much longer would her mom give help?

Luna jr ran back to Night and tolf her to eat the herbs, she hoped they would have an effect- not that she had to mix it with water or something first. There was only a small amount left on the pile- there wasn't much to begin with.

@lizkissz131 Luna will begin to get angry in a bit- can you get one of your wolves to have a talk with her about her never ever being the leader of any clan/pack please so I can continue with Luna jr's part in the story 😊

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 16 July 2011 at 7:46 PM

Sorry i have A LATE POST!

She ate the herbs but she still moaned. She fainted and everything black. It went misty and she saw wolves run towards her. The first one was her mom. "Mama!" She touched noses with her. They ran together. "I want you stay!" Night cried. Her mom said goodbye and faded into the dark. Night was alone and a light shone on her. Night was picked up and markings were put on her sides. A full moon and some stars. She didn't know what it meant but they appeared in real life too. The wound went away and she woke up. She growled at Luna and bit her paw. "Lies!" She growled she was an adult in a pup body. She ran and howled. "I'm as dark as night on the inside and out." she howled

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 7:51 PM

(This is Luna's turning point)

Luna looked at her bleeding paw /that little.../ she growled /I helped heal her and she bit and left well shes got another thing coming/ Luna howled and chased after the small adult, keeping her leg off the floor.

(shall I make Luna have her leg amputated?)

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 12:58 PM

sure.

Night stopped and was transformed into a full adult. She could take over the Moonbeams with a swipe of a paw. She ran to Luna. She pounced and tackled Luna Biting her neck like she was her prey. Trying to paralyze her. She growled and snarled.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:02 PM

Luna jumped up and clawed at her back while at the same time trying to find the nerve point on her neck. If she could just find the nerve then Night would collapse for long enough for her to get away and find help for herself, or a mad house for the attacker

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:11 PM

"I can't... Oh their it is!" She bit the nerve on Luna's back making her fall down. She held her jaw their till, she felt like she could over power her. She scratched and scratched till Luna was bloody all over. Then it was like the day was gone and the moon was out. Piercing the Night like a million needles. "Ahhwww!" She fell.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:14 PM

Back!

"Um.yea..I-I like you.." Mudsnow said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:16 PM

/Help me mom/ thought Luna, she hadn't been knocked out, just temporarily paralyzed. Then a car puled up next to Luna and pulled her inside.

It was 12 weeks until Luna came back, without her back left paw.

@lizkissz131

(Luna turns bad in a bit)

@redstar-fireclan

Can you pretend your wolf was bit by Night aswell at some point, I need this to happen for later on 😊

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

@nogardragon
So..shouldn't Snowflake die right now, by Dust?
And LOnewolf is..old? XD
Lonewolf's pups r fully-grown?
Why am I asking quistions?

Who? Blizz? Mudsnow? Cloud? Who?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:23 PM

Luna jr should be leader after Lonewolf because she is next in line after her mother, but Night's attack has made her go slightly mad (as in loopy 😋 ) and made her loose her back left foot.

Luna hobbled over to Lonewolf "I'm back" she said, exhausted from waling, she could no longer put her back left leg on the floor thanks to Night

@lizkissz131 @redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:25 PM

@nogardragon
So..shouldn't Snowflake die right now, by Dust?
And LOnewolf is..old? XD
Lonewolf's pups r fully-grown?
Why am I asking quistions?

"Um..Hi, Luna.." Lonewolf said.
"D-Dad!" Cloud saids.
"What?"
"It's mom...She's fighting Unclue Dust..she's badly hurt. I need help to fight with her!" Mudsnow saids.
"Let's go!" Lonewolf said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:26 PM

"But I..." she showed Lonewolf her back leg, "Night did it!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

k

Night was planning to attack the leader and kill his mate. She jumped on Snowflake and bit her.

Can someone hurt Night super bad? (without killing her!)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

"I'll be back! Blizz, take care of the pack untill 'm back!" Lonewolf howls.
"Yes, dad!" Blizz called back.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:30 PM

"Hmmm." Night attacked Blizz.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:34 PM

Luna growled "I will get you!!!" she ran as fast as she could to Night "REVENGE!!" (see shes gone bonkers 😊 ). Luna mauled Night then left

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:34 PM

Blizz growled. He's not a pup anymore, so he HAS to fight!

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:36 PM

"I need the moon!" She growled without it she was helpless. She grew smaller and smaller. She was now just a pup. She small and dieing fast.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:40 PM

Blizz growled. "Humph."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:42 PM

Night was dead. New wolf post soon!! Please post so I can post!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 1:43 PM

Luna went back to Night seeing what happened "Hmph, are you going to stop trying to be leader now?" she asked showing her her missing paw

GTG for about half an hour ☚ī¸

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:44 PM

@nogardragon
Blizz becomes evil too. So can Luna and him team up? Blizz becomes a murder! >😊

Blizz laughed evily

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 July 2011 at 1:58 PM

~Name of wolf:Amour
~Age of wolf:7
~Coat colour:White
~Marking:A paw print
~Other features:none
~Position in pack:Main Healer!
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph
She came into the pack and looked at Luna. "I know how to fix that!" she said. She was clearly ready to burst any minute with pups.

~Name of wolf:BlazeFire
~Age of wolf:7
~Coat colour:Grey with white belly
~Marking:none
~Other features:none
~Position in pack:Hunter
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph
He howled. He ran in and Laughed. "Sis even though your big, you can still run. Whew!" he lied down and panted.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 2:00 PM

Blizz looked at two new ones. He heard his father's howl.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 2:02 PM

@redstar-fireclan

I'm back!! 😊 Is Blizz male or female?

Luna went over to Blizz "Are you fed up of this pack?" Luna sighed "Its too... friendly for my liking... I try but.. it just doesn't work.." she said to Blizz