HW Creature Suggestion - The Ghast

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 21 July 2012 at 8:18 AM

Direct Link - http://i50.tinypic.com/25fq2pz.jpg

The Ghast is a wandering ghost which hides itself with its super stealth and prowls upon others to attack at the right moment. They have been known to trouble many residents yet they, when understood by the person, become a loyal pet of theirs which protects its owner from all harms and dangers. It becomes aggressive when people don't understand what it is saying. It doesn't injure or wound others but trouble them through haunting them by poltergeists. It needs 450 feeds to evolve into its final stage.

#creaturesuggestion
#juliesuggestion

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 21 July 2012 at 8:40 AM

@julie Ummmm... The name 'Ghast' is used in Minecraft, and it looks a bit like one mixed with a Ghastly from pokemon :/ I like the idea, but you would have to change a lot of things in it.

Deleted • 21 July 2012 at 9:11 AM

@cat

Pokemon??? I had seen a ppt presentation way before in which sum one fools us saying that the monitor is a camera and takes a photo, then it shows a photo of a monkey and after that a ghost like this thing rushes up to our screen, gets off and comes back and says that it fooled us, i was thinking for about some time when this came in my mind. I dunno where the file is somewhere in my old computer - using a laptop now... i think so it may be deleted by my family members along with useless and meaningless stuff. and what's minecraft??. BTW, i also used to see pokemon, but i think so ghastly was a thing - devil like with hands and legs and glowing eyes and for the name i just changed the 'o' in ghost to 'a' to make it a ghast

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 21 July 2012 at 12:58 PM

@julie This is what a Gastly looks like;

http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/c/c1/Gastly.png

This is what a Ghast from Minecraft looks like;

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/10/106615/1619373-ghast_1__large.jpg

To find out about Minecraft, search it on Google O_O

Deleted • 22 July 2012 at 4:13 AM

@cat

The Minecraft Ghast isnt the looks of my creature, but the pokemon one is resembling this Ghast a bit.. I changed the o to a in a ghost to make it a ghast. Mine is grey, but the gastly had hands and legs also i think so.. (dunno which stage)

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 22 July 2012 at 12:44 PM

@julie Haunter has hands, Gengar has hands and legs.

I just meant that the Ghast has the same name in both, so you might want to change it 😋

5,632 posts

linpug • 22 July 2012 at 12:48 PM

@julie
It's really good, but I think the name is unoriginal. ^^ (I'm not saying your basing it of pokemon. I just think it's a tad unoriginal to replace a letter.) Maybe you can change the name? 😊 Other than that I love the idea. ^^

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 22 July 2012 at 12:52 PM

Looks too much like ghastly, sorry!

Deleted • 22 July 2012 at 8:07 PM

@faybaybay - Ghastly..... I'd have to change the name

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 22 July 2012 at 8:08 PM

@julie
Youd only have to had 2 letters, & I meant it looks too much like it.

Deleted • 24 August 2012 at 11:13 PM

@faybaybay
@linpug

Thanks for this appreciation. I noticed it was on my bday
THANKS SO MUCH ^^