chihuahua on egg cave or human? :D

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 16 July 2011 at 10:23 PM

HELLO to all members of EGG CAVE! πŸ˜ƒ THE WORLD SAYS HELLO!!!!!! 😊 XD

Nice to meet all of you. My name is Isadora but you can call me Issie. 😊 Reading, singing, writing, Horse riding, being with animals of all spieces and most of all....*drum roll* EGG CAVE is my No. 1 priority. I'd like to thank Ian for creating this fabulous website. 😊😊😊 I own a Chihuahua, akita, 2x Toy poodles, my German shepherd, 4 horses Comet, my clever and cheeky skewbald and trust me he has tremendous jumping potential, Angel, White Andalusian mare, Nightstorm, My bay stallion colt and Broken dreams, Anglo-Arabian. I like gymkhanas, trail riding with my friends, show jumping but comet and I r absolutely terrible with dressage. 😊XD I am a 14 year old girl with Brown hair and golden streaks through it. My motto is Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. So i wish every good luck with everything and i hope i introduced myself quite clearly. 😊😊😊 XD

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:31 PM

//drools at pets//

Can I come live with you?

I have 5 birds
2 dogs
2 cats
1 rabbit
1 turtle
1 tiny frog
1 lizard

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 16 July 2011 at 10:33 PM

Wow thats alot and welcome to egg cave!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 16 July 2011 at 10:35 PM

OMG I WANT A HORSE SOOOO BAD!

I have:

3 dogs
2 tortoises
2 guinea pigs
1 rabbit
1 hamster
7+ fish (outside)
7+ fish (inside)
1 mussel (the kind that goes in a pond)
7 pond snails

Lol, used to have a cockateil too 😊

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:39 PM

@nogardragon

I don't count fish/snails/stuff like that for some reason XD

Well, except one, that would interact with me and we'd hand feed it.

Probably cause with most fish, you go away it wouldn't notice XD Except some fish, like I just said.

So, if I had your animals, I'd say I have 9 :'P

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 17 July 2011 at 3:28 AM

Well I kinda left Some pets out. So let's make it clear. 5 dogs, 4 horses, 4 axolotes, , 2 lorrikeets, 7 ring neck parrots, 12 quails, 25 budgies, 80 koi fish (I have a fish pond), 1 baby guinea pig called ginja ninja, 3 chicken steggles, teriyaki and kentucky fried chicken nickname is either KFC or Kentucky. When peeps comes to visit they always say oh my! U guys live in a zoo! Hahahaha so retarded those people.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 3:49 AM

i think u have more than me, but thats amazing.
i have:
4 dogs
6 hermit crabs
2 bunnies
2 horses
4 cats
16 tropical fish
4 goldfish

that's mainly all. I love them all😊

Female
71 posts

evil_chihuahua • 18 July 2011 at 5:11 AM

@alyssa yeah omg u have hermit crabs? u r so lucky tropical fish oh u mean the guppies?

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 18 July 2011 at 5:52 AM

Tonnes of animals xD I didn't know it was possible to keep so many sustained!

I have/had:
2 Dogs
2 Cats

That's it 😊

Female
21 posts

elluwah_2 • 18 July 2011 at 6:09 AM

Yay, more animal lovers! I love seeing what people own, I try to imagine what kind of house/area people live in to contain them all. πŸ˜‹ I'd really love to have either a tortoise or a snake, but we have too many animals as it is so it'd be difficult to care for them.

Since people are comparing, I haaave;

150+ chickens
3 geese
4 turkeys
5 peacocks
15ish budgies
3 cockateils
6ish miniature quails
1 magpie
1 dove
1 parrot
(yes, I looooove birds ❀️)

2 dogs
3 cats
5 outdoor goldfish

And then my grandad owns some cows and sheep, which live in the fields that surround our house. 😊 I love telling people about where I live, because I'm so proud of it. ❀️

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 18 July 2011 at 6:14 AM

@elluwah_2

WOW *faints* Now I'm really surprised you can keep so many! xD

Female
21 posts

elluwah_2 • 18 July 2011 at 6:21 AM

@evilyowling I'm quite surprised myself, just listing them all like that. o_O Me and my family are all assigned different animals to care for, so it's not impossible to keep them all. 😊 Even though it's a lot of work, I wouldn't change it for the world. ❀️

767 posts

daffyduck3500 • 18 July 2011 at 1:06 PM

i have two dogs and to cats and i thought i had alot of animals