Eggcavian 3,The Feline's mistake

in Roleplaying

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 27 July 2011 at 6:08 PM

@nogardragon I hurt >_< that was a stupid idea don't think people that quit are comin back any time soon ☚ī¸

Akira turned away

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 27 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

Dawn yawned and then flew away

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 27 July 2011 at 8:20 PM

Akira turned human and stared down at Devian's lifeless body

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 27 July 2011 at 8:23 PM

dawn saw feathers scattered in the air that had blown from devian's body, she flew back down only just noticing the body. As soon as her tail hit the floor she changed back into a human

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 July 2011 at 1:40 AM

Akira sat down

2,403 posts

evolutary • 28 July 2011 at 3:57 AM

Dusk opened up her wings and flew down to where Akira and Dawn were sitting. 'Who's this?' she asked.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 July 2011 at 11:57 AM

"A friend" Akira said sadly

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 28 July 2011 at 11:58 AM

"Devian to be precise" she said sadly

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 July 2011 at 12:11 PM

Akira was crying

2,403 posts

evolutary • 29 July 2011 at 2:45 AM

'What happened? I've never seen him before,' Dusk looked at Akira. 'He can't be dead, can he? People don't just die like that you know? Anyway, tell me the story...'

Dusk didn't want to believe that Devian was dead. She wasn't so sure either.

@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@nogardragon

Would it be okay if one of Dusk's feathers revive him?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 29 July 2011 at 1:33 PM

@evolutary obarn power Devian is a Obarn ^^

"I don't remember enough to tell you"Akira said sadly with a hint of anger at himself

2,403 posts

evolutary • 29 July 2011 at 11:57 PM

@carnatate But they're both birds xD Or the feather could revive him, but he'd be in an unconscious state?

'It's okay then, Akira. Are your memories coming back to you? Eventually they will come back, and you'll remember.' Dusk plucked a feather from her wing and put it in Devian's hand. 'Well, if he really is dead, this feather would help him find his way to a better place, wouldn't it?'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 July 2011 at 12:30 AM

"No not really my memories heven't got any more"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 30 July 2011 at 12:34 AM

'So it's basically permanent amnesia? Well, memories are of great value. They are everything. If you can't remember anything, I don't know what to do about it.'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 July 2011 at 12:37 AM

Akira sighed

2,403 posts

evolutary • 30 July 2011 at 2:49 AM

@carnatate

'Tell me what you remember, even if it isn't related... you do remember something, right?' Dusk looked at Devian's lifeless body. 'I don't think he's dead.'

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 7:06 AM

@evolutary POTATOES!!!
@carnatate POTATOES!!!

"I have some memories back but only" then she looked back at Devian(tart)

2,403 posts

evolutary • 30 July 2011 at 7:33 AM

@nogardragon
@carnatate

'Dawn, you can't remember anything much either? What are your memories; maybe thinking about them would help.'

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 9:57 AM

"Ummm, I dropped an ice cream on the floor, I found this red thing on the floor, I ate noodles, I only seem to remember pointless things"

(In real life I am REALY forgetful and my teacher says I am one of the best remembering in the whole class just because I can remember thing other people had forgotten 😋 . It started when we were doing this thing when we had to remember what we had for dinner the day before and I described everything and then she went through the week until she was two weeks before and I was still remembering all the details, the class was like 0_0 and I was like 😃 My dinner was yummy 😋 . And on that day I ate all my dinner , now I am all "AHHHH I have to remember I had a ham sandwich today so the teacher can be told of this if she wants to know what I had for dinner again".... Not realy. But the teacher is freaking me out, whenever we have a lesson on memories and I put my hand up and say my memorie the whole class stares at me and the teacher asks me "we have to ask you, how do you remember all this!?" and I'm like "Whut?!")

2,403 posts

evolutary • 30 July 2011 at 10:00 AM

@nogardragon Lol! I have bad memory too xD

'Pointless things, huh?' Dusk looked at Devian. 'Is he actually dead?'

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 10:05 AM

"Yeah..." she said scratching the back of her neck "Things like...uhhhh.... I forgot" she said laughing

@Evolutary I can only remember important things when it is not needed 😋 About a month ago we had a random number said by our teacher, it is as follows:

59735617947 😊

2,403 posts

evolutary • 30 July 2011 at 10:08 AM

@nogardragon O.o How can you remember so many numbers a month ago?

Dusk laughed. 'I've got bad memory sometimes too.'

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 10:13 AM

@evolutary 0_0 AHHHH MA TEACHERZ BACK!! *Runs away from Evolutary* AHHHHHH *Runs back* Umm what did I run away for... oh yeah I don't know like I say pointless things I remember 😊 *Smiles*

Dawn remembered something, a look of realisation came onto her face (I am SOOO confused on what to put now....ummm how about something funny 😋 )

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 July 2011 at 11:47 AM

Akira put his hand on his head

@nogardragon i need a HUGE favor can you please feed my pets today ill try to return the favor as soon as posible^^my storages would be apreciated

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 11:48 AM

"I just remembered a delicious pancake recipe" she laughed, she looked at Akira

@Carnatate Yeah I will 😊

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 31 July 2011 at 1:10 AM

thanks im back but really late ._.

Akira said nothing

2,403 posts

evolutary • 31 July 2011 at 1:21 AM

'Something wrong?'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 31 July 2011 at 1:22 AM

"Not really"Akira lied

2,403 posts

evolutary • 31 July 2011 at 1:24 AM

'Really? You seem troubled by something... if you don't want to tell me, then that's okay.'

@carnatate What happened? -points at status-

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 31 July 2011 at 1:33 AM

"Yeah yeah im fine"

@evolutary ok LONG story will you bear with me?

K so I went to a amusement park a couple weeks back and got season passes but the park closed before I could get the card itself the next morning I had to go home lol 6 hour drive >_< then today I went to a different park but the same park (sixflags) and the people said that they can't accept the recets for the season passes only in the same park so...me and my friends are like what the heck i don't wanna drive 6 hours to get some card and we spent half of our day wasting time asking management and such the craziest thing was the lady who told me the season passes would work ANYWERE of the same park yeah right so yeah then when we left to get iceream at Mcdonalds they were out of spoons so i couldn't get my mcflurry so UUUGH i just wanna punch those people in the face >_<