I Am So Desperate...

in Trading & Auctions

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 12:27 PM

Could Anyone Please Help Me Get A Macbot, Dovoo, Onny, Gobbler, Foo, And A Tine? Please Dont posy Comments Such As "Asking For All Those Rare Creatures...." And " No You Cant Get One." Or "Trade Every Single One Of Your Rares And You Might Be able To Get suchandsuch. Just Dont Say It Sarcastically. Please Dont Post here If Your Not Going To Be nice. Grow up. Has Your Parents Ever Told You The Saying " If You Dont Have Anything Nice To Say, Dont Say it At All?" Please Just TRY To Help Me.....No Rudeness Please.......

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:28 PM

What do you mean by "help"?

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:29 PM

Yeah Its hard to HELP someone get it, becuase you have to deside what you want to trade it for...

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 1:12 PM

@Chloekins
@bluegirl80

What I Mean Is Like To Help Me To Find Ppl With Those Uft....Help Me Try To Convince Them......Help Me Like Tell Me What To trade..That Kinda Stuff

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 18 July 2011 at 1:14 PM

A LOT of LE CC eggs. Like, 15 or so. 😋

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:14 PM

Oh. Then I won't help. Sorry. Bye.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:15 PM

"Trade Every Single One Of Your Rares And You Might Be able To Get suchandsuch. Just Dont Say It Sarcastically. Please Dont Post here If Your Not Going To Be nice. Grow up."

Thanks a lot.
I wasn't saying it sarcastically.
I meant it. Those are very rare, and sometimes are hard to trade for.
Please don't tell the people trying to give you advice to grow up.

Good luck with your help, though.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 1:15 PM

@chloekins Bye😊

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:16 PM

@goku

These eggs are very, very, hard to come by. I'll keep my eyes open - though

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 18 July 2011 at 1:16 PM

@goku Type normally please. I can't understand even if I wanted to..

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

@victoria_the_wolf Thanks
@Balletninja Ok Then

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 18 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

Why the BLEEPERS are you capitalizing EVERY SINGLE word?!

Female
526 posts

masonm • 18 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

@goku
can you stop capitalizing each first letter? it makes it really hard to read....i've never really understood why people do that.

generally if you have to post a disclaimer saying "please don't be rude", thats because you're doing something that warrants rudeness. in this case, you're asking for help finding extremely rare creatures that all of us are trying to find for ourselves as well. instead, you should ask if anyone knows of any uft, or if anyone has any pointers to help you trade for one. ie: how much do they trade for? what types of creatures? if you put that in your FIRST post, people will be more inclined to help 😸

also, its hard for ALL of us to trade for those. we all have to make sacrifices to get our dream pets, and you will too. you've got some rare creatures, so if you keep trading up, eventually you'll get there! but you WILL have to trade your rares.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 1:21 PM

@masonm Ok Thanks....

*sigh* every topic I make there is something always wrong with it........Ok....

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 18 July 2011 at 1:24 PM

@goku You're doing better than me, you've got CC 😊

And try to get creatures from quitting users. Sometimes they have Onnies UFA (like Nephthys the Onny).

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 18 July 2011 at 1:24 PM

@goku Look at my topic, I am trading a ton for a macbot, and you are just asking for one for free? Kinda annoying.. REALLY ANNOYING.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 July 2011 at 1:26 PM

@balletninja Noone Said I Wanted It For Free. Read the comment above quote "tell me what to ----&gt;TRADE<---- for one...." quote

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 1:26 PM

Dont feel bad like theres something wrong with your posts. Just put yourself in a strangers position. And think, is this going to make me want to trade?? and masonm is right. you HAVE to make sacrafices, but in the end its worth it. And if you think that that will make people wanna trade with you then thats your opinion and im sure one day youll have all of your dream pets.