Trading HELP!!!!!!

in Help & Questions

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 1:55 PM

I'm such a newbie, two questions in one day! Anyway, I've never traded and wanna start. I know I don't have any rares but I would love to get a list of commons and rares and how many commons are worth this, and is this worth that? Please don't give me the link to that forum with the 7 tiers and stuff cuz it's missing creatures (Unless it's fixed). But I just don't wanna ask for a rare with just one common and look stupid cuz I havn't traded. If you could give me a list of rares, commons, ultra rares, that stuff, I would be sooooooo grateful.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:58 PM

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2331 I hope this helps! 😸

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 2:29 PM

@pachi89

Thanks that was really helpful but are you sure, theres a bunch of things i've never seen anyone have yet you say they are common.

Also can anyone tell me how do you get good eggs, do you just have to get lucky and then trade the ones you got lucky on, or wait for them to get rare, I'm so confused and I don't get how people who are only like 3 months old have a bunch of rares. HELP!!

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 18 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

@skittlejg

You have to meet nice people and explain to them that you're new, and maybe they'll give you something that's a little more rare than the ones you have. You keep getting more eggs, and then you can trade them off, to get better ones Hope I helped!

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

@skittlejg

Well i got most of my rares when i was young from friends who quit...or friends i knew in real life and they gave me a rare or two

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 2:37 PM

@jaidyn

thanks, thats a really good idea

@jazzyleia

I would soooooo do that but none of my friends play. I did get one of my friends to make an account yesterday, you remember @tootsie4844 and I dont think she liked it.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

@skittlejg

WHO DOESN'T LIKE EGGCAVE!!! jk...well trust me, if you make friends on eggcave...usually if they quit, they let their friends pick their eggies

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 18 July 2011 at 2:39 PM

@skittlejg

A lot of people get their rares for just being here. Special rare eggs are given out on holidays and stuff.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

@jazzyleia

Yea, I just have to wait for an oppertuinity for me to get a rare

@jaidyn

yea, i could also get some eggs at the CC park. Those aren't super rare but they can be traded for pretty good things.

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 18 July 2011 at 2:44 PM

@skittlejg

That's true, but why spend money to get rares when you don't have to?

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 July 2011 at 2:44 PM

@skittlejg

I bet something will come up...i also suggest seaching the trades once in a while....quitting users just put up trades and want offers....if you offer and go to their profile and offer on their other trades....i bet you would get one

(this is how i got my first couple of rares)

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 2:48 PM

@jaidyn

good point

@jazzyleia

how do I know who's quitting I cant spend all day tracking quitters down

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 July 2011 at 2:48 PM

@skittlejg

Well i found them in the TC because they would put "quitting" down as the text you can put when you trade creatures

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 18 July 2011 at 2:49 PM

@skittlejg

Yeah...I'm getting them for my birthday tho!

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 18 July 2011 at 2:51 PM

@jazzyleia

I'm gonna go look!!!!!! 😊

Hope I find

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 July 2011 at 2:51 PM

@skittlejg

I wish you luck...it won't be everyday!

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 19 July 2011 at 10:46 PM

@skittlejg I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but most creatures that are considered rare (semi-ultra) are no longer available in the cave as they were limited-edition. The eggs that eould give you the best chance of getting the rares you want are Mos and Asteroid eggs. The Mo is pretty valuable and might get you some semi-rare eggs. The asteroid eggs (which are very rare) are worth a lot. Any egg (besides a Mo) that can currently be found in the cave is considered common and will be hard to trade anything for.

If a limited-edition egg is released (like the Elge) try to stockpile it for trading. I'm not sure, but I hear some of the star eggs trade for relatively rare creatures too.

>>Attempt at explanation ended 😊<<