Annoying Game

in Forum Games

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 19 July 2011 at 2:53 PM

Okay, in this game, you have to annoy someone until they crown you the most annoying person in this game. I dunno, kinda random but annoying someone is sometimes fun. 😈

The person you have to annoy is: @icymuffin

Don't worry, she's been notified and accepted that she's in this game! :]

START!

Oh yeah, it's her birthday! ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICY!
--
Tip: You can also annoy someone easily by asking them lots of questions. Ask her about her birthday plans for today. 😃

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 2:55 PM

Oh.
Okay then...?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 19 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

Okay....

@Icymuffin

Happy birthday! 😃 My brthday was a while ago. Whatcha doing for your birthday? What are you getting? Where are you going? 😱 Are you there yet? When? What time is it? o.o Look!!! Up in the sky! Haha. Nothing there. 😈 I'm being annoying. Stupidly annoying but still somewht annoying. But people ignore me when I'm annoying. I want birthday cake. You're lucky. :/ I'm hungry. And I'm thirsty. And I like coffee. 😃 Do you like coffee? Oh, and you still haven't answered any of my questions!!!!!!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 19 July 2011 at 2:58 PM

@thepells4 Lol. xD

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

@Icymuffin it's your birthday!? Wow! Isn't it weird how every birthday you have you're getting closer and closer and CLOSER to DYING!? 😱 I had cake Saturday! How about you? Are you having cake today? I like cake. Do you like cake? Cake is so good. CAKE CAKE CAKE!! What kind is it? I like chocolate. Vanilla is plain. What kind of icing? I like buttered cream! What kind Do^ you like? Oooohhhh!! Will there be ice cream? Ice cream is so good! 😊 I like chocolate and strawberry! Have you ever had homemade ice cream? 😃 it's good. Are you getting a puppy!? I want a puppy! 😱 Will you get me a puppy!? 😱 Are you going to the Zoo to celebrate? I like the Zoo! The zebra's are pretty 😊 Do^ you like Zebra's!?!? They're so pretty! My phone cover is pink and black zebra stripes! My BFF is a Zebra!!

978 posts

lwarlen • 19 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

Icymuffin Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Do you like pie? what does your head taste like?!!!I'm I being annoying? I like pie!!! Can tines fly? Answer my question (Hyper lol)! Have you gotten hyper before I do sometimes. Have you eaten rabbit before? liver,deer or duck? How many animals do you have? what are you doing for your B-day?Terrons fly!!! I wonder if pie can drown you. Can it? What is you fave book? what's your fave animal what creature do you want more then all? did you know I like cake? Sometimes I burp really loud
and it can disturb people! Do you put basil in your salad?
Or olive oil? Whitefall says my head tastes like mashed potatoes what does your taste like? Potatoes can hurt if someone throws one at you hard . Pie hurts too!
Do you like valgrun or mo because I like both
Cats are soft and fluffy!Dogs to do.I eat plums.
do you have a turtle? Salt is good on apples and fries

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 3:06 PM

@thepells4
I'm wanna go get a laptop. But I have to go look for a good one first.
I'm here right now.
It's time to let my parrot play outside of his cage.
No you're not. The radio is being annoying. If you don't know what I mean, don't worry. I'm not ignoring you.
I didn't have a birthday cake in years! But I don't mind. I like jello cakes better.
I'm kinda hungry now too, now that you mention it.
I don't like water.
The smell of coffee is awesome. I can't stand drinking it though, unless it's mixed with hot chocolate.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 19 July 2011 at 3:11 PM

@Icymuffin I have a laptop. I got it for Christams. But it has all these viruses on it and it keeps losing internet connection online. Plus, if I wanna play a really long game that takes lots of loading, I need to BUY it? How ridiculous is that? I wish I had a parrot. I have a toy macaw? Deos that work? And someone I used to know has a macaw. It can talk. And it bit people. And it always went out of the cage and everyone was scared of it. I wish I was annoying. People never find me annoying unless I'm not talking to him. Radios are very annoying. My Mp3 Player radio drives me insane because it takes forever to change the channel. And I haven't used it in days because my dad wants to look at the songs on my Mp3 Player after something he heard on this show he was watching or whatever so I have to hide it from him. I don't like Jello. Cake is better. And Ice cream too. Do you like ice cream? What type? I like peanut butter ice cream. And cookies n cream. Which is the same flavor as my head. O_O And Cookie dough. Water is okay. Not my favortie. And one time I had a cup of coffee yesterday and added like 10 cups of sugar to it. It tasted TERRIBLE! Plus I ended up staying awake with my eyes wide open till 3 am. I woke up at noon.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

I like pie.

That answers all your questions ^^

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

@Icymuffin OMG Its your birthday!! Can I make you a cake? What flavor? How big? Should I add butter? Do you want a muffin instead of cake? Why am I asking so many questions? Do you like Tasmas? Are you friends with Ian? Do you know when my birthday is? Its in a few months. What do you want for your birthday? What do you want for Christmas? Do you have a phone? Are you hyper like me? How long do you think it took me to type all this? Do you want to drive a car? I want a peice of cake. DO you? Do you like onnies? Do you want a turkey? I HAVE A SKULL PHONE CASE! Do you like the show Bones? Do you read Maximum Ride? Are you watching TV right now? Do you like jokes? DO you want KFC? Can I get you a fish from China? Would you go to the bottom of a lake? Then would you eat a shark? Have you ever eaten squid? If you have do you think they taste like fries? Are you a vegitarian? Have you actually read all this? Are you from space? DO you want to eat my brain? How long do you think your tounge is? Do you know how much the average human head weighs? I do. Are you as hyper like me? Did I already ask this? Are you annoyed? Im going to go now. Okay bye.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 3:17 PM

Have you guys seen the moonwalking bird?
Look it up ^^
NOW. It's very funny

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 19 July 2011 at 3:19 PM

@Bluegirl80 I just need to say this, but I've eaten squid. 😃 It tastes liek chicken!!! Calamari is THE BEST. 😃 One time my sister and I had to gut out a bunch of forzen calamaris. We defrostedn them then cut off the tentacles and took out the eyes and bones and ink pouch and all the guts ane everythign. So it was like a squishy pink sac. O_O Then my mom stuffed them with bread and cheese and they tasted like raviolis! But she cooked them first. And I like fried calamari rings. hey taste like chicken. 8D And fried tentacles. Calamari squid is awesome. ❤️

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 3:25 PM

@thepells4 Cool. I was at a chinese restrant with mmy friends family. And she said there were frenchfries. So we all took like two plates. So we ate and ate and ate. They tasted like frenchfries! THEN WHEN WE LEFT SHE TOLD US IT WAS SQUID! I wanted to scream. But then I had a sleepover with her and we stayed up all night. I slept in the bottom bunk. She had a bundle of purses that looked like a wasp nest when the lights turned off. O_O I didnt fall asleep. I was having a sleepover with her one time for her birthday. There were three of us all together plus her sister. We found this doll that looked like Chuckie and it followed us. O_O NOBODY MOVED IT! Then we all had to be moved to seprate rooms for the night. Her mom was ticked. LOL It was so funny. The only part of Jaws that I have seen is the part when Jaws ate the guy. It was so funny. LOL!

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 19 July 2011 at 3:25 PM

@icymuffin happppyyy birthday toooyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyouhappybirhtdyatooyouhappybirthdaytoyou

I hope that was annoying, because your screen is probally going off da page 😉 Happy birthday btw 😉 i like cake 😊 just so u know.....😃 😃

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 3:27 PM

Oh. I like ice cream & hot chocolate.

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 3:30 PM

@Icymuffin OMG Its your birthday!! Can I make you a cake? What flavor? How big? Should I add butter? Do you want a muffin instead of cake? Why am I asking so many questions? Do you like Tasmas? Are you friends with Ian? Do you know when my birthday is? Its in a few months. What do you want for your birthday? What do you want for Christmas? Do you have a phone? Are you hyper like me? How long do you think it took me to type all this? Do you want to drive a car? I want a peice of cake. DO you? Do you like onnies? Do you want a turkey? I HAVE A SKULL PHONE CASE! Do you like the show Bones? Do you read Maximum Ride? Are you watching TV right now? Do you like jokes? DO you want KFC? Can I get you a fish from China? Would you go to the bottom of a lake? Then would you eat a shark? Have you ever eaten squid? If you have do you think they taste like fries? Are you a vegitarian? Have you actually read all this? Are you from space? DO you want to eat my brain? How long do you think your tounge is? Do you know how much the average human head weighs? I do. Are you as hyper like me? Did I already ask this? Are you annoyed? Im going to go now. Okay bye.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 19 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

@icymuffin - Enjoying this? xD Pretty funny. 😈

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

Not as annoying as my little parrot brother.
He's always randomly screetching my name D< Man, he's annoying & so cute 😸

And then my cousin, that THEIF!! D: I have to go visit her soon. She always tugs on my sleeve to drag me places. D<

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 5:38 PM

I only got one ping.

Where can I get my refund?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 5:51 PM

Still not getting my refund yet ^^

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 5:57 PM

@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin
@icymuffin

DO YOU LIKE BACON???DO YOU LIKE BACON?????
DO YOU LIKE BACON???DO YOU LIKE BACON?????
DO YOU LIKE BACON?????DO YOU LIKE BACON???DO YOU LIKE BACON?????DO YOU LIKE bACON?????DO YOU LIKE BACOn????DO YOU LIKE BACON?????DO YOU LIKE BACON?????DO YOU LIKE BACON????DO YOU LIKE BACON???
dO YOU LIKE BACON?? what's your fav food?????? is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON?is it BACON? Do you agree bacon is the best ??????????? How mauch do you like bacon? do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT?do you like bacon A LOT? I DOOOO!!!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 5:59 PM

@hollyroxn01 ~ Funny you ask because I just had a little bit of bacon.

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

@icymuffin

*IS ANGRY AT YOU* THAT WAS MY BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HO WDARE YOU!!!!!! YOUR NOT NICE~!!!!!! why did you eat my bacon? I though you'd have known by now that all the BACON in the world in mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......btw can you answer my questions??????? if you dont ill assume you hate bacon and me xDDDDD!!!!!!!

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!BACON!!!!!!!!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 19 July 2011 at 6:04 PM

Your bacon turned me into a baconmuffin.
I dislike your bacon!!! *rageragerage* D<

xD Joking, joking

Deleted • 19 July 2011 at 6:09 PM

BUMP!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 19 July 2011 at 6:10 PM

@icymuffin
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! I''''MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!