~The Kingdom of Zayfiden~ (old kingdom RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 3:14 PM

Thunder giggled at him and his tiny pony reared. He looked like a proper warrior going to battle "away Bolt!" He yelled at the horse softly

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 7 October 2012 at 3:30 PM

@keenfoot 'Prince Thunder'. XD
@rainbowkitty @chunky @izzfred @jennifer @ems
Elia put her royal guard outfit with chainmail on, grabbing her bow and arrows then her knife and put it into her secret pouch on her belt.

Elia walked out of her room and saw many villagers and peasants going down the stairs.
She started running down the stairs to the guard's rooms and ran through the crowd, trying to find the Queen and understand what was going on.

She followed the villagers into the flood chamber and then saw Prince Thunder, Queen Alice and Sigmund together then ran over to them.
"You're highness-!?" said Elia, panting from all the running,
"-what is the emergency? has something happened to the village?"

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 7 October 2012 at 3:33 PM

@candyluver6789

The queen turned around to see Elia. She looked bcd at Sigmund. "Take Thunder down to the flood chamber. We'll be down in a second." she said hurriedly.

She turned back to Elia. "Sky spilled a potion and now toxic gas is in the air. Not good. Everyone has to stay down there for about five days. We must hurry!" she urged.

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 7 October 2012 at 3:39 PM

@rainbowkitty @chunky @keenfoot @jennifer

"This is like trying to get a million sheep into one, tiny farm.." panted Elia to herself, hunching over and putting her hands on her knees; watching the villagers hurry into the flood chamber.

She let out a long sigh and got back up, yelling at a villager for trying to get into the Queen's room.

Deleted • 7 October 2012 at 3:42 PM

@candyluver6789 WHAT?? xDDD
@chunky
@rainbowkitty
@jennifer
@ems

Sigmund nodded at the queen, then looked down at Thunder. "Time to go downstairs," he said softly, kneeling down and picking the child up from his horse. He muttered soft words of comfort as he led Bolt downstairs with them, dodging villagers.

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 7 October 2012 at 3:44 PM

@candyluver6789
@izzfred
@keenfoot
@chunky
@jennifer
@ems

"Thankyou, Elia!" the queen called as she headed into the small chamber. She pulled out a list of all villagers. The parchment was old and the calligraphy was smudged, but she could still read it. She stood atop a high stool. "EVERYONE!! SETTLE DOWN! I HAVE TO SEE IF EVERYONE IS HERE!"

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 3:46 PM

"Bolty!" He grabbed his horse again and sat back down then cantered all the way to the top of the hill again were Bolt got scared and galloped off into the forest

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 7 October 2012 at 3:52 PM

@keenfoot You said Thunder, not Prince Thunder. πŸ˜‹
@rainbowkitty @chunky @jennifer

She turned her attention to the Queen of whom had gotten onto a stool with a long piece of parchment, no doubt filled with the villagers' names.

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 3:54 PM

PRINCE Tunder squealed as he toppled off his pony and landed with a thump "WAAAAAAAAAA!" Lighting struck the castle window an a few trees

Deleted • 7 October 2012 at 4:01 PM

@rainbokwitty back. My friends have a sheepdog bordie collie mix named Indy and I have a labradoodle named Sydney.

Travis fell down on the floor. He didn't realize the air was so toxic.

Sky picked up her brother and ran downstairs coughing with him in her arms. "Make way for the princess and prince!" Shouted the villagers parting to the sides of the stairs for them. Shew= went to s corner and did CPR on Travis.

Travis woke up coughing.

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 4:31 PM

@candyluver6789
@izzfred
@keenfoot
@chunky For goodness sake! Have you ever RPed (Not including #CTC )?
@ems
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jennifer stopped. She could sense something was wrong. Was it-? She shook her head. No one was in the village at all.
Somebody find Jennifer missing @rainbowkitty !

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 4:38 PM

@jennifer lots D: offended! I'm pulling out of this roleplay!!!!!!

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 4:39 PM

@chunky XD I didn't mean it. πŸ˜ƒ You do notice that I get sarcastic a lot, right?
SLASH

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 4:44 PM

@jennifer d: aDUH DUMBARTON (I don't know what hat means xD) kitty stalks the fat @jennifer *stalking face*

(O |
[O |

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 4:48 PM

@chunky
(O |
[ O|
Why did you steal my face without permission? Also, I'm not fat. I'm really skinny.

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 4:50 PM

@jennifer O: *stalks skinny rat* pounces SQUELES OMG YOUR SKINNY I WENT THRU U!!! Scurries away!!!

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 4:55 PM

@chunky ???
I can dodge, that's why I never get caught in dodgeball and ghostbusters. In GB, they have scooters (the one where you sit on) and noodles (a type of water stuff) and they are the ghostbusters. The rest of us are ghosts. We run across the gym to the other side and if we get tagged (with the noodles), we sit out. I always make it to the last round (even when, once, they made a HUGE line with their noodles and I was the only one who got past. I jumped maybe... a yard?)
SLASH

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 4:56 PM

@jennifer stares at I WANT NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMMIE NUDLES

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 4:58 PM

@chunky They are made out of plastic!!!
SLASH

Female
659 posts

chunky • 7 October 2012 at 5:00 PM

@jennifer *super sad naw...* bad day 2 day! Bad ride bad jumping and bad HUNGER

Deleted • 7 October 2012 at 7:06 PM

@jennifer Did you say you wanted someone to find you? xD

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 7 October 2012 at 7:08 PM

@keenfoot Yeah. Jennifer is outside when she is not supposed to be. The Queen is reading a list to make sure everyone is there. At some point, she's going to notice Jennifer is missing/ not there.

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 8 October 2012 at 1:49 PM

@jennifer @chunky
OMG GUYS THIS IS NOT A CHAT TOPIC XD Go ahead and make a PM conversation! You're taking up space! πŸ˜‹ Right now I have to do a summary for @ems so be quiet!
And just for the sake of what i just said:

After reading names for awhile, when the queen said 'Jennifer', there was no reply. "Jennifer?" she called again uncertainty.

Female
659 posts

chunky • 8 October 2012 at 1:50 PM

@rainbowkitty I'm board tho!!

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 8 October 2012 at 1:51 PM

@chunky *rolls eyes* just make a new charrie or something...

Female
659 posts

chunky • 8 October 2012 at 2:45 PM

@rainbowkitty πŸ˜ƒ

Prince ZEBRA (horserider for the stables?) galloped around the arena "Phew, Toxic have you let gas?" His horse,Toxic, shook his head

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 8 October 2012 at 2:51 PM

@chunky Wait... what? That's confusing! XD

Female
659 posts

chunky • 8 October 2012 at 2:53 PM

@rainbowkitty no ok.

NameπŸ˜‹rince Zebra
Looks: smart handsome blonde haired Male
Personality: flirty and funny
Other: can he be adopted?

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 8 October 2012 at 2:55 PM

@chunky We already have two princes. Can you make him another rank?

Female
659 posts

chunky • 8 October 2012 at 2:57 PM

Awwww.... @rainbowkitty I'm fine I'm quitting his roleplay anyway