Never for trade!

in Chit-Chat

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:11 PM

Sorry, if this should be in a different forum, but I thought this one suited it best.

Have you noticed all the "NFT" pets lately? Has is bugged you also? I think the reason why is that people aren't trading because they are afraid they will never have a chance to get the animal ever again.

I dunno it bugs me, but I don't know what to do. Anyone else bugged by this?

(P.S I realize when you do find UFT pets you feel proud, so don't get me wrong. I know that finding them is part of the fun)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 22 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

agreed X3

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

Not really o.o

Because I worked hard for my eggs/ they're special to me.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

Not really. Some people would never trade there creatures just like me. It's there decision.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:13 PM

@victoria_egg_storage read my P.S part. It is just becoming impossible for newbies.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 11:14 PM

I don't see the correlation between my post and the P.S. part XD

I was referring to the bugging part.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:15 PM

@victoria_egg_storage Yeah, but have you ever wanted an egg? Ever?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 22 July 2011 at 11:16 PM

The reason my stuff is NFT is because it's kinda like a collection 😸

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 11:17 PM

@balletninja

Yeah, but it doesn't bug me when they're not UFT - because of the fact they're not mine.

I just turn from them and keep looking.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 22 July 2011 at 11:18 PM

I personally wouldn't like if someone wanted me to put my creatures UFT because they want to offer.
When I see other people's creatures NFT, it makes me appreciate how attached they are to their creatures.
Doesn't really bug me. x3

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:19 PM

@lizardfeather Yeah I understand that, I have one going also, but eventually I am going to have a giveaway 😃

@victoria_egg_storage Then you are a super being, because I have been through 1,500 profiles and still not found a UFT macbot, you know?

It doesn't bug me sometimes but it does when the user has the health below 50% and the level below 2000. Keep looking has payed off before but I think 1,500 is a lot.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 11:19 PM

What @glados said

@balletninja

ROFLROFL

I'm super eggcavian!

It's because I'll get them while they're here, and try to get multiples. [I had two onnies, one is @zac. He was named Usachan. I traded him for a mummar, halldrag, and gobblar.]

And I use the extra one to get what I want when it's out.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:20 PM

@glados The worst part is when they don't care for them though :/ I guess my dream cove is a bit impossible for me. Should I give up?

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 22 July 2011 at 11:24 PM

@Balletninja

Don't give up! I'm still very far away but I'm still trying!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 22 July 2011 at 11:25 PM

@crooton1 My last pet is proving impossible, like destroying a horcrux.

5,632 posts

linpug • 22 July 2011 at 11:39 PM

I don't really mind

Female
148 posts

jaclynmarie15 • 23 July 2011 at 4:22 AM

@balletninja

Harry destroyed 7 horcruxes.
You can handle 1. 😋

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 23 July 2011 at 4:49 AM

Now I feel really bad, because ALL of my creatures say "Not UFA/UFT" on their profiles. I feel as though I'm being told off for not wanting to part with them. D:

But, to be honest, it doesn't bother me at all with other people. If they don't want to part with their creatures, then it's their decision. They shouldn't really have to put them up for trade just because there might be more and more new people joining. They might have sentimental value, they might have traded for months... people have their reasons why. 😊

My reason? I'm just too attached. ❤️
And, of course, I DO feel as though I would never be able to get them again. I see how people struggle to get the top rares, and I'm impressed with how dedicated they are with their goals. I'd never be able to do that, I'd give up too soon. D:

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:51 AM

My mo, Sammii, is in remembrance of my dead baby quail Sammii and people keep asking for her. >-<