~*~* Micorazon Wolf Pack 2 *~*~ Alpha Male: Skye Alpha Female: Luna we are now in mating season and in need of members!

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:23 PM

@makalalily You really know how to do it the Foopets way, the way I like ^__^ I think I'll join if I'm not too late.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:23 PM

Im so glad she didnt notice the huge gash on my leg. "YOUR WELCOME!" I screach. Then my leg starts to pound. I see pictures everywhere. I laugh loud enough I bet that Luna can hear. I pass out on the ground. "THUD!" is the noise when I hit the ground.

@nogardragon

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:25 PM

Skye followed Luna "Hey Luna good morning!"

@nogardragon

OOC: Yes pwuffy

@pwuffy

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:26 PM

@makaylalily Is it realistic wolves? Sparklewolves? 😋

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 23 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

@bluegirl80

Luna hauled back a deer about half an hour later, she saw Bend and dropped the deer. Luna lifted her up as gently as she could, but her paws still dragged the floor. She took Bend to Skye then went back to get the deer.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:28 PM

@nogardragon
Please respond to Skye

@pwuffy
Real

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:29 PM

@nogardragon

Im having such weird dreams, then I feel my heart start to beat faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster untill it drops. I wake up slowly. "GAAH!" I scream as I feel the horrible pain in my leg. Its way worse now.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:30 PM

Name: Raine
Crush: none
Mate: none
Pups: none
Looks: pure white with black "socks" and a black stripe from her nose to the tip of her tail.
Personality: Quiet but kind, shes very mysterious and is easily-angered, but of course easy to make friends with.

Where should I start? In the pack or out? o 3o

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:31 PM

@pwuffy

You can be in and what rank?

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:31 PM

@pwuffy what position? Delta female?

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

@makaylalily I guess Delta Female 😊

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

@bluegirl80
You do not ask I do

@pwuffy
Okay!

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:34 PM

As the blood loss histaria kicks in I start laughing uncontrollably. Then I start to wheeze, then yet again I pass out.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:35 PM

@makaylalily Okay! Just correct me if I do something wrong =w=

Raine opened her eyes. She realized she was laying in a tree, on a thick branch about 3 feet from the ground. "Huh." she murmured.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:35 PM

@nogerdragon
Can you reply to Skye please?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 23 July 2011 at 4:35 PM

@Makaylalily
Sorry I didn't answer. I was still writing my post when that was put and I didn'rt see it when I was reading throught what I missed ☚ī¸

"Good morning Skye!" Luna said then put her paw on Bend's forehead, "Its a lot hotter than it was when you were asleep" she said

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:36 PM

As the blood loss histaria kicks in I start laughing uncontrollably. Then I start to wheeze, then yet again I pass out.

Repost.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:36 PM

"Well it's nice" he smiled and licked her saying I love you

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 23 July 2011 at 4:39 PM

"I think Bend has a fever now" Luna said to Skye

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:39 PM

Raine stretched and yawned. Then she rolled over and fell out of the tree. "Ouch!" she laughed and shook her fur out once she stood up.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:41 PM

I wake up, now seeing things with histairia. "OH LOOK ITS THE PRESEDENT LOOKIN LIKE A FUNKY CHICKEN! DANCE MONKEY DANCE!" I scream before I realize to shut up.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:41 PM

Skye said immediate, "Get her to her den ASAP!" he walked and ran into Raine , "Well hello I don't think we have met accept for me saying your in our pack!"

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:42 PM

Raine smiled at Skye. "Uh, sure!" she laughed and flicked her tail back and forth. "Are you in a big rush? Whats wrong?"

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:44 PM

"Oh...uh...I am tring to find Bend she has a fever it can get us all sick have to go Raine bye!" He ran and got Bend and took her to her den "Stay here you have a fever"

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:44 PM

I lick my still bleeding leg. "Mr. Presedent! WHERE AM I GOING!! YOU STILL NEED TO DANCE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!" I scream as Skye takes me back to my den. "DANCE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I scream one last time before I fall asleep.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 23 July 2011 at 4:44 PM

Luna couldn't resist, she started dancing like Bend had said (LOL). Then she waited for Skye to come back

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

Skye ran back and picked Bend up and took her to her den "Stay! You have a fever and it can get us all sick!"

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

Raine tilted her head. "Ohh-kay?"

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:47 PM

"MAKE MY LEG STOP BLEEDING!" I scream at him. "THAT WILL MAKE MY FEVER GO AWAY!"

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 4:49 PM

Skye gets a leaf and gets the juice out of this leaf ((Its special)) and wraps it around her leg "There!"