Extra Cove Space

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 12:49 AM

So...if I'm correct, Ian had mentioned that eventually, there would be another increased cove limit. I am looking forward to this!
However, I was wondering.
What if cove space could be bought with CC? Like 2 spaces per 250 CC or something like that. Server capability would probably have to be taken into consideration, so the cost may vary, but...
It can be tiring to be regularly shuffling creatures around from main to storage (and I like the idea of storage accounts, don't get me wrong). But at the same time, several of my favorite creatures are on my storage and I would love for them to be with me here on my main.☚ī¸

I admit, I'm not quite sure how well this would work, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Deleted • 24 July 2011 at 12:50 AM

Hmmm I think it would be ok but wouldnt it be easier just to make a side account? But thats just my opinion 😊

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 24 July 2011 at 12:52 AM

@someone123_storage

Yeah, I have storage accounts and I do use them, but I don't like to keep my prized creatures over there. It's mostly for names and to-be traded creatures. But maybe this is just me. Metaphor is my showcase account, I guess you could say.

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 7:18 PM

@metaphor: I do that too but it all fits (maybe because I have less creatures)

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 26 July 2011 at 8:07 PM

@someone123_storage

Haha, then again, I do have a near-full cove.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 26 July 2011 at 8:11 PM

@metaphor Yeah, I agree. This space-for-CC thing is a great idea.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 31 July 2011 at 9:37 PM

yeah...but i dont have any CC ☚ī¸

EC might work:

maybe 1,000,000 EC for 10 extra spaces

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 2 August 2011 at 6:02 AM

Ooh, I like that!

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 2 August 2011 at 3:26 PM

i dont want to have to pay more real money to fit more creatures that i paid real money to get. thats just me. but i definitely am hoping that he upgrades the amount of creatures we can have again. i think he said that, and im really counting on it, bc no matter how much i downsize im still almost out of room 😋 😃