Slapping game

in Forum Games

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:16 PM

I noticed there was alot of slapping going on the blog soooo....

*SLAPS*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 2:19 PM

FINALLY! Ok so we can choose our roles, there is a hunter with guns and cat launchers, slappers, smackers, and a powerful sorceress that is nearly invinsible and can zap people and make barriers! (thats me) And theres only 1 sorceress!

*zaps Meg*

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:20 PM

*smacks thepells4 with a zapper*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 2:21 PM

@meg: Hey! Only 1 sorceress! And thats ME!!

*zaps meg*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 2:22 PM

@meg: Hey! Only 1 sorceress! And thats ME!!

*zaps meg*

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:23 PM

@thepells4
im not a sorceress......im a slapper with a zapper!
*slaps*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 2:23 PM

@meg: But only sorceresses can zap people... ☚ī¸

*zaps meg* haha i remind myself of someone. 😈

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:24 PM

@thepells4 ok i will not zap people ...☚ī¸

*EXPLODES with a slap*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 2:26 PM

@meg. Ok! 😃

*zaps meg and sends you flying around the world and back again!!!* 😈

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:28 PM

@thepells4

😱 😱 😈 oh its on....

*smacks out of the universe and into another dimesion*

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 2:32 PM

oh no pirate cant come....so back to the blog 😈

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 4:29 PM

@meg: aaaw oh well, i can still smack you.

*smacks meg OUT of another dimension* 😈

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 4:41 PM

@thepells4

*slaps out of the computer 😃* ha beat that 😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 5:57 PM

@meg: happily.

*smacks meg INTO the computer* Haha. 😈

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 2 January 2011 at 6:53 PM

@thepells4

*shakes head*
*slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps**slaps*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 7:06 PM

@meg: OMG you went all the way off the screen.

*zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap*

You can never beat my magical zapping powers!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:22 PM

@thepells4 [I wanna play!
*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap* Do I win?]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:24 PM

@mellyottl: Ok sure!<br />
<br />
Now, prepare to be BURNED TO A CRISP BY MY SORCERESS POWERS!! MUHAHAHA!!! 😈

*zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap
*zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap**zap*

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:26 PM

@thepells4 [what's with the br> 's? Nevermind they are gone.

Uhem, *clears throat* I am rubber, you are glue, what every you do bounces off me and sticks to you! (cue sparkles)]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:27 PM

@mellyottl: Oops. i was just adding more zaps to my post. 😋

*ZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!*

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:29 PM

@thepells4 [Mellyottl uses Bug on a Stick!

It's super effective!]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:30 PM

@mellyottl: What the heck is that?!?!? Are you copying the neopets battledome or pokemon?!?!?!?!?

*zaps* You just got zappyfied again. XP

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:31 PM

@thepells4 [pokemon plus digger duh :{P

I equip rubber gloves, electric attacks no longer affect me. ]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:32 PM

@mellyottl: Ok then...

*zaps you into outer space!!!!* Yeah!!! 😈

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:34 PM

@thepells4 [the heat/magical energy generated by the zap blast fries you to a crisp 😊]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:35 PM

@mellyottl: HEY! NO COPYING XANDRA'S LINES FROM THE PLOT PARODY!!!! *looks at the rubber and glue thing*

Fine, then ill copy a line too: are you 5?!

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:36 PM

@thepells4 [give or take a decade. And I have no idea what you keep talking about?]

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:37 PM

@mellyottl: I was just copying one of Hanso's lines from the parody, cause you copied Xandra's... *pouts*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 8:38 PM

@mellyottl: The rubber and glue thing was something Xandra said in a neopets plot parody i read.

542 posts

mellyottl • 2 January 2011 at 8:39 PM

@thepells4 [Oh, yeah that link you gave out/I don't remember her saying that but sure. Back to zappy/slapping?]