~BABYSITTERS NEEDED~

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 July 2011 at 12:38 PM

Hey guys!

I'm going on vacation in New Hampshire tomorrow, until Friday morning. I'm bringing my laptop with me to the hotel, but I'm gonna be pretty busy, so I might not have too much time to take care of the creatues on this account.

So, I need some very trusted, active users to be able to babysit my account until I come back. Here are a few things:
~I will change my password after I get back from Vacation.
~You need to post your application here on this forum telling me why I should lend you my password for a few days.
~EVery single one of my creatures will be going to @Dreamer while I'm away, so you just need to worry about the ones on this account.
~I must know you well and/or be a good friend.
~You need to make sure you'll be online for the three days.

I will be sending TWO people *yes, two* a PM later today with more information on babysitting, once enough people have applied and I have made up my mind.
Thanks for helping! 😃

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 25 July 2011 at 12:44 PM

Hello...i would love to babysit your account because i feel like i could keep them alive and well taken care of!

I don't really wish to have your password because in the morning i will be gone 2 of the 3 days at dance but i will get on all day after dance! 😃

We probably aren't good friends so i don't really expect you to pick me but i will feed everyday!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

@Jazzyleia Thanks! 😃 I just want one or two people to go on and book my creatures at Tim's if they need/get more ec on my account to book them at Tim's, but if people feed, that would help a lot too. 😃 So if you don't really want my pass to babysit ON the account for a few days, that's fine! Feeds would definitely be appreciated. 😊

1,655 posts

chatial • 25 July 2011 at 1:13 PM

Best of luck (:

Female
332 posts

leiajazzy • 25 July 2011 at 1:21 PM

@thepells4

I shall feed everyday then! (this is jazzyleia)