When you quit.....

in Trading & Auctions

Female
526 posts

masonm • 27 July 2011 at 11:07 PM

I'll be happy to take care of your tines xD

seriously though, whats with all the boards?

and seriously, i'll be happy to take your tines 😋 you know i'll take good care of them 😋

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 27 July 2011 at 11:11 PM

They are kinda over...

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 11:18 PM

@masonm
Sorry, but this sounds a little like kitty19cat's topic... that got a lot of hate mail >.<

☚ī¸ Sorry to offend...

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 27 July 2011 at 11:19 PM

@balletninja what is kind of over?

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 11:20 PM

Yeah, i hate these topics. Just plain rude and selfish.

1,655 posts

chatial • 27 July 2011 at 11:23 PM

You shouldn't post things like this.. You'll make yourself look bad without trying. Instead make friends with people who have Tines and may quit in the future. (: Haha.

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 11:28 PM

Don't tell her that XD

Everyone with tines will be bombarded with friend requests

Female
526 posts

masonm • 28 July 2011 at 1:15 AM

o_O can't you people read sarcasm? anyone who knows me knows how much i've traded for my tines.....does no one take the time to see that i have FOUR of my own??

and please don't compare me to someone who goes around begging everyone for their tines. i was making a JOKE about people like /her/ smartypants.....
think about it this way, if i actually was trying to get these pets, don't you think i would have posted on THEIR boards?

sheesh. if i do quit, it will be because everyone on this board jumps to negative conclusions instantly.

@crescentfeather
@chloekins
@chatial
@cafe

3,562 posts

cafe • 28 July 2011 at 1:17 AM

I was joking too XD

Female
526 posts

masonm • 28 July 2011 at 1:32 AM

and btw, if anyone's board is rude and selfish, its the ones who claim they're quitting EVERY week. there's only 3 reasons why someone would do that
1) for attention
2) free eggs from friends who want them to stay
3) stroke their ego

i swear, next time i'm having a hard time finding an egg i want, i'm making a "i'm quitting D*; " board......

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 July 2011 at 1:55 AM

but I want a tine 😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 28 July 2011 at 11:26 AM

@masonm
I didn't mean to offend! D:

Sorries! And your Tines are adorable. 😊

1,655 posts

chatial • 28 July 2011 at 1:21 PM

@Masonm Even though you were being sarcastic it didn't sound too great(: reading sarcasm and saying sarcasm out loud sound completely different. I was just saying for next time. Sorry for bringing you down.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 28 July 2011 at 2:09 PM

@masonm

That's not true. When I was going to quit, I didn't want to quit for the attention or eggs.

Female
526 posts

masonm • 28 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

@whitefall yes, but you don't try to quit every week 😉
also, i didn't say anything about wanting to quit....i'm talking about how some people make a board that they're quitting almost every week and then just "oh, i changed my mind!!" after they get tons of "ohhhh please don't go!!! i'll miss you too much!! here, have my rare pet so you'll stay!!"

lots of people quit for real reasons. but also, lots of people CLAIM they're quitting for the reasons i posted.