Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 16 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

Someone else start, I don't want to. 😋

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 16 August 2011 at 4:42 PM

@skittlejg okay!
The lights flickered and dimmed. A few turned off. The power was being drained!! People everywhere tried desperately to go to the land. The water pressure in the water towers collapsed the bottom level. The water flooded in and up. The air towers collapsed at the top. The wreckage fell down, crushing the lower levels. The tunnels flooded and fell. Everyone ran, desperate to get up. The underground cities fell into darkness. They never saw the pressure from above crush the roof and fall down. I watched everything in my small village. Only 200 people lived there. I watched, horrified as most of civilization was crushed.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 16 August 2011 at 4:56 PM

Jacob stood there as a huge darkness swept over his town, HELP! people screamed, but Jacob just stood frozen, "OH MY GOSH" he said, dark cloudy wisps shot out of the sky from the darkness, then, a small light glowed inside it, it got so bright that no one could see, then when it had gone, I revealed a girl who was half spirit, half demon, on one side she was nice and beautiful and glowing with magic and love, but on the other she was and evil being with rubys decorating her staff, and wearing all black and red. I am your new ruler, she said, then the light grew again and the woman vanished, volcanoes roase, earthquakes, the land was being destoryed, tornadoes and hurricanes. Who was that girl, thought Jacob, and why ids she doing this?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 16 August 2011 at 5:07 PM

@isablah can we have more than one territory?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 16 August 2011 at 5:56 PM

I wanna join, but school starts tomorrow and I will be too busy.
Anyway, you do NOT have to be a human! Like on Eelong (a territory in the actual series) the dominant species is big bipedal cats.

(bipedal means they walk on two legs)

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 August 2011 at 10:47 PM

true @cpqkytty. Its good to have another person who has read the series! 😃DDDDDDDDDD .......

Brooke Kontiver was very excited. She was working on a new command with her first client- Vera the three headed dog. She had finally taught her to lie down. Her mother burst in.
"I need you to come with me, Brooke. You are a traveler and we will be going to a different territory- I mean planet... it is called Xweetto." she said, as she grabbed and dragged her daughter to the door.
"Where are we going?" Brooke asked.
"To school. Your schools broom closet."
"How do we get IIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!" Brooke said as they descended down the stairs of a mine shaft.
"This way."
The darkness enveloped them and her mother lit a candle. Pity there was no solar power down here. They walked for some time and came to a dead end. Her mother whispered something and the small tunnel was enveloped in light. A powerful force sucked them into what seemed to Brooke like a black hole. Soon they were in a tunnel floating through space a sweet music accompanied them on their journey to Xweetto. It grew louder as they shot out onto the territory...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 16 August 2011 at 10:59 PM

@isablah
yeah. I WANT to join, but I'm already in 1 RP and I don't think I can handle 2 along with homework.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 17 August 2011 at 8:55 AM

@isablah!! can we make more than one territory?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 August 2011 at 10:02 AM

@meixiaotian what do you mean?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 17 August 2011 at 10:03 AM

can we make more than one territory? place?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 August 2011 at 10:08 AM

@meixiaotian what do you mean?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 17 August 2011 at 10:12 AM

Can we make another territory?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 August 2011 at 10:42 AM

when more people come we will have more territories. If no one else comes when we have used our peeps we will make more...

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 17 August 2011 at 10:42 AM

awww... ☹️ I had a good one...

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 25 August 2011 at 3:17 PM

bump

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 25 August 2011 at 8:40 PM

bump

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 25 August 2011 at 10:01 PM

bump

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 25 August 2011 at 10:02 PM

bump

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 25 August 2011 at 10:11 PM

bump

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 25 August 2011 at 10:15 PM

Fine I'll continue my story,

Everyone was terrified, then, a burst of blue light came and the horrors were gone, but the damage was not, buildings were destroyed, people dead, and everyone frightened, and even worse, the flume was gone, so everyone was trapped in this horrid land, the tree in center town had been knocked over, destroying everything, and if people came to this awful land, they would be trapped, some fun that would be. Then the blue light came again, "Hello," said the blue spirit, "I am here to save you, and any wrong doings that happen I shall undo. My twin sister is the girl you saw joined with me and is the most vile creature, but do not worry and harm I can stop, unfortunatly I cannot undo so the future of your city will be in your hands," said the sweet, soft voice. Jacob new something must be done.

I hope it's ok about the flume being destroyed, @isablah, you can still come TO xweeto buut you cant leave

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 25 August 2011 at 10:17 PM

you can later don't worry. gtg from eggcave...

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 September 2011 at 8:08 PM

mega huge ultra bump

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 19 September 2011 at 8:19 PM

bumpie!!!

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 September 2011 at 8:21 PM

Revies from dead. ZZZAAPP!!

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 19 September 2011 at 8:41 PM

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Brooke shrieked. She ran. Away from the explosion, from her mother, from her territory, from most of her life. Chaos. Fear. A boy, looking about 10 or 11, looked genuinlly distressed... More than most. About the flume...

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 10 October 2011 at 4:00 PM

Revives again. LIVE!