Rarity?

in Help & Questions

Female
8 posts

episch • 29 July 2011 at 1:12 AM

I'm new to the site and I was just wondering, what are the rarities of the eggs? I looked around and didn't see any other thing like this, thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out ^^'

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 29 July 2011 at 2:41 AM

@episch it depends on if the egg is limited edition or always in the cave. then, it depends on if they were from the cave or are cavecash creatures. finally, it depends on how much people desire them. so its hard to say, and really in the eye of the individual, but generally cavecash creatures are the rarest, then limited edition cave creatures, and finally common creatures you can get right now. i hope that helps, and people can disagree with me!

2,403 posts

evolutary • 29 July 2011 at 3:02 AM

I don't know why, but Doovoo, Macbot and Onny are the rarest, then comes Foo, Roo, Tine and Florn, then all those LEs, Bunthoff and Drakomo (endangered), Star eggs and then the common eggs.

Female
30 posts

worm857 • 1 August 2011 at 11:54 PM

What is a star egg?

Deleted • 1 August 2011 at 11:55 PM

@Worm857

An egg with a star.

Female
154 posts

andygal • 2 August 2011 at 12:52 AM

a star egg is an egg that has a little yellow star graphic in the upper right corner, you get them randomly in the cave or you can pay real money to turn an existing egg into a star egg.

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 2 August 2011 at 1:00 AM

thats hard to answer. cavecash creatures are rarer because they cost real money. the older they are, the rarer they are. and if they are highly sought after, they are rarer. so old, cavecash eggs are probably worth the most 😊