Look!!!! I'm famous!!!!! ^_^

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 January 2011 at 7:56 PM

...Well not really. But I'm gonna get my name in a book that's coming out in... I think April or May. I got an unedited copy of the book and I have to read it and write a book review and I'll get a certificate and an autographed copy and my name in it!!!!! 😊 I'm part of a book review club and am an aspiring author. Really, you'd think I deserved a book if you read the story I wrote in school... Six pages long on Microscoft Word's smallest font size by the way. 😸 So, what do you guys think about my book review? 😊

Female
37 posts

klemicat • 20 January 2011 at 11:27 PM

Cool, of course. Just don't get power-hungry o.o

But I don't think writing 6 pages of story in small font is THAT amazing...I still have to ask, 6 double sided pages (12) or just 6 (3 doublesided pages)?

Now, what is the book called?

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 21 January 2011 at 3:10 AM

Woah cool!! when the book comes out i shall read it!! bwajajajajajajaja

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 January 2011 at 8:09 AM

@klemicat six double sided. with font size of like 3 on microscofy word. I spent forever on it. 😱 Oh and the book is called The Sword Of Darrow. Its a good book.

@meg Yeah, you should!!!!! 😋 *ignores spanish laugh* XD

Deleted • 21 January 2011 at 8:22 AM

I've written a Warrior's book that is like 33 pages long on Microsoft and font 11-12.
But good job!

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 21 January 2011 at 1:11 PM

@thepells4 when does the come out?! oh yea u cant ingnore a spanish laugh! because its spanish....that doesnt make any since but still....

Sword of Darrow sounds interesting...im guessing it has something to do with swords and darrow.....whats Darrow? a place?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 January 2011 at 1:17 PM

@meg Darrow's the main character... XD Yep, you're right, can't ignore the spanish laugh. Never should've shown you guys that parody. XD Where'd you first hear of the laugh? Oh and the book comes out in April or May. Look for my name in it! (IF you buy the book... 😋)

Female
37 posts

klemicat • 21 January 2011 at 6:20 PM

Yeah, you're kinda evil. Nobody will know how to laugh evilly in English anymore!
And @thepells4 why would I buy the book? I almost never buy books because it is a waste, I read them too fast and I save money and trees by just going to the library. So I probably won't BUY your book. Which isn't YOURS in the normal sense of the word anyway...
Good work though, but quantity isn't always quality. But it is sometimes. Like Lord of the Rings. If you are a famous author one day, I will come and scream at you until you give me a copy of your book(s). Got it? 😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 January 2011 at 6:22 PM

@kemicat Uh... ok... 😋

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 22 January 2011 at 3:45 AM

@thepells4 You shall be famous in the future! 😃 i first heard of the spanish laugh when u showed me the neopets parady thingy!

the day your boook comes out i shall run to the bookstore and read your name and then wait till it comes to librarys 😋 and then when i get it from the library i shall scream at the library bwjajajajajajajajajajaa and then she will think im more crazy than i already was...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 January 2011 at 10:12 AM

@meg Lol but first you need to learn the pronounciation of the spanish laugh... Is it pronounced bwajajajajajaja! or is it pronounced bwayayayayayaya!? XD

1,247 posts

Zac • 22 January 2011 at 10:15 AM

jajajajajaja is pronounced the same as hahahaha in the Spanish language. 😊 The j makes an h sound in most words.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 January 2011 at 10:20 AM

@zac Ooooooh that makes sense now. 😊 I used to pronounce it the way it's spelled. XD

@meg Wait, you actually read that parody? XD Lol, I read it like 10 times. It was hilarious. 😋

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 22 January 2011 at 10:39 AM

@thepells4 well i read it once O.o 😃 😋

my spanish teacher laughs sometimes......hmmm i never noticed if it sounded spanish or not -.- i shall listen to her now 😃 i usally dont 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 6 March 2011 at 1:26 PM

@thepells4 imma talkin to yoooooz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you put the font at 12 then how long would it be on single pages? (like how it's shown on word/ whatever software u use) not double sided. also how many chapters does it have?

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 17 March 2011 at 5:43 PM

@thepells4

im so gonna by teh book 😃

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 31 March 2011 at 10:29 AM

@thepells4: Good job! I hope I can read it soon! You got my support! I see a future in being an author for you 😊

Female
13 posts

xpranksterchickx • 31 March 2011 at 11:11 AM

@thepells4- I love to read. ^^ I sure will get the book when it comes out.