System Error: Swort Art Online Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 20 January 2013 at 10:23 PM

Trapped in an unworldly universe, with no escape. People stood gathered together in horror. Unthinkable of where their true fate lies. What they heard and what they saw, had this all been real? Everything had become clear, this was a beginning of a new life, a new start to an adventure. What was thought to be a simple game became a reality. Held captive by the creator, they must reach the 100th floor of the game tower in order to free themselves from this virtual world.

It was only a matter of time before everyone regained their conscience. People were divided into groups, also known as guilds, or parties. Determination to free themselves were strong, but their are those who thoughtlessly fought out of anger, all too risky could end their lives. Game over wasn't a simple solution of freeing themselves, whereas a 'Game over' would be ending their lives both virtually, and realistically.

All around people were suited with medieval wardrobe, and armed weaponry.
Sought for escape everyone worked together to train their way towards victory, for their journey is a long roads up ahead, countless battles, countless days and hours, all towards freedom.

Headlines reached all across the world globally of those who were brought to their fates, their bodies lay in hospital beds, unable to remove the Nerve Gear, their lives hung by a thread. Will you fight, or will you stand by it all?

Link start!

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:24 PM

RULES:

- Please use proper grammar and spelling.
- No god modding, no one is perfect.
- Be respectful, there is no exclusion to anyone.
- You must at least contain 5 sentences in a post.
- You will agree and follow @Sky / @Etro
- I advice you to not cause any disturbance, any obnoxious behavior will have you booted.
- All Egg Cave terms apply.

REQUIREMENT:

- You've at least seen the first episode of the anime.
Link to watch: http://www.animeultima.tv/sword-art-online-episode-1/

Ban list:
None. Let's keep it that way!

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 20 January 2013 at 10:24 PM

Please submit in your application via PM before submission.

FORM:

Name:
Weapon + Skill:
Personality:
Back story/History:
Appearance:
Other (Optional, if needed to include further info):

Guild applicants will come up later, for now please stick to a party group!

Oh, and watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMur5xVrln0

I suggest not using the same names from the actual anime, this is after all our own version of the story.

Members:

1. Miko ( @Sky )
2. ~Reserved~ ( @Lemonlime820 )
3. Cass ( @Rushingwater )

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 20 January 2013 at 10:29 PM

@sky

Can I reserve a spot? I'd like to watch a a few episodes beforehand, it sounds really interesting!

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 20 January 2013 at 10:29 PM

@Lemonlime820 - Sure thing! 😊

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 20 January 2013 at 10:31 PM

@sky

Thanks! 😊

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:47 PM

@sky

PMed you about this 😊 I'll take spot number 3 😉

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 20 January 2013 at 11:42 PM

@Rushingwater - I'll add you on. 😊

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 27 February 2013 at 9:31 PM

@sky

I finished the first episode, I think I get it now. I'll watch a few more in the next few days, I hope we can get this RP off the ground!

Name: Samuel Porter (Sam for short)
Weapon + Skill: Gunblade that shoots energy blasts with a slight stun effect + force fields and healing ability.
Personality: Optimistic, hard-working and a bit of a romantic.
Back story/History: Sam's whole family was killed in a car crash, three years ago. He hides his grief behind a cheerful exterior, and feels like he needs to protect everyone because he failed to protect his family.
Appearance: Short and straight blond hair, blue eyes. Lightly tanned skin. Relatively tall, about 5'9''. He has gold boots and gloves, with a suit of silver armor and a white and light blue cape.
Other (Optional, if needed to include further info):