Warrior cat RP ,Rise of Rougeclan

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 August 2011 at 11:41 AM

Bloodstar came back. "Blackrain!" he called.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 August 2011 at 12:20 PM

Akira ran back to the nursery

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 3:36 AM

'Huh? Oh hey, Bloodstar! Anything new today?'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 8:34 AM

"No. I just wanted to know if you would go hunting with *unnamed warror*?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 8:45 AM

'Sure, I'll go hunting with anyone. We do need more food supply after all. Who do you want me to go hunting with?'

@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 8:46 AM

"Um...me...*deputy*." Bloodstar saids. Then whispers in Blackrain's ear: "I have to show you all something"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 8:50 AM

Blackrain tilted her head. 'Alright. Show me whatever you need to show me.' she whispered back.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 8:52 AM

Bloodstar nodds.
He runs int RougeClan territory,"Come on." he yowls.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 8:55 AM

Blackrain followed Bloodstar. 'The RougeClan? I've heard stories about them. Quite fierce fighters, they are.'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 8:57 AM

"Yea." Bloodstar walks near the nursery. He goes in.
Scar looks up from her kit and purrs. "Your here."

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 9:00 AM

Blackrain sat down. 'Well,' she said stretching. 'I might get ready incase someone attacks.'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 9:05 AM

"They won't." Bloodstar said. He picks up Blood.
"Look, I'm a leader, with a mate, and-" Bloodstar meows.
"and now I-I have a kit in a different Clan..I can trust you not to tell anyone, right?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 9:09 AM

'Sure. Just as long as you don't randomly attack us,' Blackrain smiled. 'I don't mind which clan you are in as long there is no harm done. I'm not going to discriminate.'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 9:11 AM

"Thanks. I won't regret this." Bloodstar purred. "Well, I might regret this but, Scar and Blod, would you like to join LightingClan?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 9:20 AM

'Nah, you won't regret joining LightningClan. One of the best clans, I say,' Blackrain mewed. 'Swift and fast killers, we are. Cute kits by the way!'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 9:28 AM

"Well, we can try." Scar meowed. She licked Bloodstar. "But if we want to come back, can we?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 9:35 AM

'Of course. I'm not the leader of LightningClan though, I'm the Warrior. It's your choice, really. I'm not going to stop you from doing whatever you want.'
----
I have to go to sleep now D;

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 9:46 AM

"Of course you can>" Bloodstar purred.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 5 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

Echokit yawned "I'm the only kit in Lightningclan" Echokit cringed he thought about how he and Akira escaped Rougeclan "I know they'll come back for us"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 5 August 2011 at 11:45 PM

@carnatate Yay! You're online!😸

Blackrain appeared next to Echokit. 'The RougeClan plans their attacks. They do not attack without warning. If they do attack, we will have plenty of time to get out of the way.' Blackrain sharpened her claws. 'If we don't, I can fight.'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 August 2011 at 12:52 AM

Echokit wanted to tell Blackrain about his past but couldn't decide "I was born to Rougeclan" The words accedently slipped out

2,403 posts

evolutary • 9 August 2011 at 4:00 AM

Blackrain smiled. 'How we started doesn't matter. It's the choices we make that is important. Remember, I don't discriminate. Just as long there is no harm done and no betrayal, it's fine with me. Some cats say I'm not rough enough.' Blackrain laughed. 'Too caring for a warrior, they say.'

82 posts

orangehamstar • 9 August 2011 at 4:03 AM

"Then there mouse-brained I think"

(this is @carnatate s storage 😸)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 August 2011 at 4:04 AM

kay im on now 😊

2,403 posts

evolutary • 9 August 2011 at 4:07 AM

@orangehamster I know😊

'Yeah, not like I mind. I'm a good enough fighter to hunt for food and defend my Clan, so what they say doesn't bother me.' Blackrain stretched. 'I'm going to go hunting. I'll bring back some food to eat.' She walked out into the forest. 'If anything happens, call me. I've got sharp hearing so just give a shout.'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 August 2011 at 5:00 AM

"kay"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 9 August 2011 at 5:07 AM

'Alright.' Blackrain smiled. 'Off I go.'

Blackrain walked into the forest, making no sound. She sniffed the air. 'Rabbit, deer and birds,' she thought to herself. A rabbit hopped right infront of Blackrain, not noticing her because of her stealth. It sniffed a nearby bush, and slowly, very slowly, Blackrain pounced onto the rabbit, killing it instantly. And there was more.

Blackrain returned to camp bringing loads of fresh kill. She sighed, 'That was fun.'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 August 2011 at 2:52 PM

Echokit thought to himself about if he became a warrior and they came after him he shook away the thought

Female
6 posts

iceblossom • 10 August 2011 at 2:47 AM

Name:Icepetal
Spot: Warrior
Desired spot: Warrior
Mate: None(but likes Rainstar)
Kits: None
Clan: MistClan
Pelt color&markings;: Pretty gray-white she-cat with deep blue eyes, a dark gray stocking on her front left paw, and a dark gray tip to her tail

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 August 2011 at 2:49 AM

@iceblosssom thanks for joining 😸