Egg Cave Reality TV!!!

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 5:07 AM

Welcome to Reality Egg Cave, where you compete infinitely in random contests! There are as many rounds as there are people, and anybody can join! (Provided, of course, that we take no responsibility for you own reckless actions) I'll tell ya how this works, ok? Sure, this is how it'll work!
1.We announce the challenge and you compete (in a separate topic) You have 1 week to compete before I read it all.
2.Then, I judge the winner and the losers go into elimination
3.Next, we put the losers into an 'elimination' challenge, also another topic. This would go for a week as well.
4.Finally, one person is eliminated and we start all over again, with a new challenge.
There are 3 types of challenges:
1.Individual challenges - You do this on your own, and there are no teams. Clear?
2.Team challenges - You are divided up into 3 teams, and you all battle it out. The two losing teams face elimination!
3.Elimination challenges - You compete to keep yourself in the game. Easy, huh?
A representative creature is a creature which 'represents' you, so you can be more unique and stuff. In fact this creature is meant to battle it out along with you, so you're kind of in mini-teams.
If you're a host, like me, you can choose challenges! If you wanna be a host, just PM me and then, guess what? You're in!
How to apply:
Name:
Representative creature:
Preferred team (Choose from Cougar, Starry Nights or Petluff):
Example:
Name: Pendmxc
Representative creature: Jezzbelle
Preferred team: Petluff ^^

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 30 July 2011 at 7:01 AM

@pendmxc This is like what me and my friend use to do a while ago and I have a question:

Are the challenges things you do on eggcave or are they outside?

😋

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 7:35 AM

@nogardragon
Well, think of real-life reality TV. Crazy challenges, for sure.