CC prices

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 2 August 2011 at 2:48 PM

ive said before that first of all there needs to be a smaller denomination to buy, like just buy 100cc or 50cc bc once you buy something odd like a star potion or gender stone you have a denomination amount you can never use again. i think that it could be neat if he had at least 1 of the creatures be half price each month if there are going to be 3 of them. i also think it would be neat to have a monthly creature in the cave (non-cc). thats just my opinion, though 😊

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 August 2011 at 2:54 PM

I do think you should be able to choose how much cc you buy like 100 cc is 1$ and 3000 cc is 30 dollars so on. I could argue from both sides, yes they are a bit expensive for pixels xD. But think of it as donating, not buying a toy. Allowing you to redeem something when you donate is Ian's way of saying thanks. Ian needs the money. But I do kinda want them lower. My Mom would more willingly allow me to get cc in moderations if 500 cc was 3$ once you hit five dollars it seems like a lot of money for what you get. Though it's fun. 😊 I WANT A NYM!

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 2 August 2011 at 3:21 PM

@dionaea

I agree with the notion of just getting the creatures that appeal to me.
When I get CC, I just don't like to feel pressured to collect them all when I really just like one or two. I could save the rest for a time I really do like the creature.
Like last month...I didn't really care for the Ribbert, so I didn't get it. Made it easier for me. Plus with limited space, it kind of doesn't make a whole lot of sense to try to cram a ton of pets I find only so-so or don't really even like at all when I could use that space for the pets I love.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 3 August 2011 at 3:58 AM

I still think the monthlies are too expensive, I've thought about it a bit and maybe Ian should just lower the price by 100 CC, 400 CC is still a lot but you'll be able to buy something else too (like a star or gender change), instead of spending the entire 5 dollars on the creature. Though halving the price would be even better 😸

I've opened Pandora's box by the way, I'm getting a paypal account XD I've finally succombed to the need for freezes DX

3,562 posts

cafe • 3 August 2011 at 11:00 AM

@dionaea

I just spent my ten dollars on a Nym and Corsal for someone else, for a Balrog and Turtux XD I just wanted the Balrog.