Let's just all take a deep breath.

in General

Male
529 posts

frosty • 30 July 2011 at 11:27 AM

There seems to be a lot of tension on Egg Cave over the past couple of weeks. Here's some of my advise.

Let's just all not let it affect us as much it is right now. I understand you may hate people on here to death. I understand your best friend may be quitting, but that shouldn't give anyone a reason to start drama.

Quitting:

Look, people have lives, they're not going to be on Egg Cave forever. That's the cold truth. And most of the time, there's nothing you can do about it, so just stop making a big deal out of it. I'm not saying you can't be sad about a friend leaving, but thinking of quitting just because a friend is? In my opinion, it isn't worth it. In my almost year of being on Egg Cave, I've gone through many quitting users that were my friends, but I never let it get to me.

Hate:

There's been a lot of hatred between some users. I can even admit, I don't like users here my self, but making threads trying to "resolve" things aren't going to make things better. It's just going to make things more public and more aggravating. If you want to resolve something, do it via PM, Tinychat, Meebo, whatever! But just not here!

Also, don''t let drama get to you. Trust me, I've been though a lot of drama here, but, look, I'm still here. Just ignore it. If someone hates you or you hate someone, don't feel stressed or mad it isn't worth it, Not everyone is going to like you, and you're not going to like everyone.

But, that's just my 2 cents. Do whatever you want I guess.

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 11:46 AM

I agree.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 30 July 2011 at 11:48 AM

Well said 😊

Deleted • 30 July 2011 at 12:06 PM

Yes! I agree, all this drama is getting old....

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 30 July 2011 at 12:08 PM

Yesyesyes! I agree. ☚ī¸

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 30 July 2011 at 12:09 PM

Yep. That sums it up.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 30 July 2011 at 12:14 PM

Well put. 😊