QUITTERS

in Help & Questions

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 30 July 2011 at 8:49 PM

I don't plan on quitting, but then again I am an newer member. I am still trying to learn the ropes. I am having to guess as to what to do. 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 30 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

@cliominio

You could Personal Message me if you have any questions...i love helping newer users learn the ropes and help with questions!

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 30 July 2011 at 8:54 PM

i know its like just normal friends moving away

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 30 July 2011 at 8:55 PM

It's odd that they're all leaving so close together. Seems like a lot of people are jumping on the quitting bandwagon o.O But there's nothing we can do really. Begging won't change anything.

If a person wants to leave though they should leave quietly. Maybe inform their friends not make topic after topic about it. Just looks like attention seeking to me. And look, it's making everyone panic and think a large group of people are leaving all at once. Which is why this all may seem odd. Some quitting are making their good-bye topics. Though some others end up not quitting after they make those topics as well..

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 30 July 2011 at 8:56 PM

@jazzyleia
Uhmm, that might be the first question. How do I do that?
Do I just write on your wall?

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 30 July 2011 at 8:56 PM

@gvantsa

also true... PS: is your status from that song Party Rock? cause i love that song

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 July 2011 at 8:56 PM

@jazzyleia same!

Also, I started my account 1year, 4months ago. Then i somehow forgot about eggcave and all my eggies died. TT^TT

but ~1 week ago i came back to egg cave! 😃 (i remembered & missed it)
& now i got more eggies than before!!! & also 5 hatched creatures!!!!!

so ppl can come back even after u think they quit.

EDIT: wait, does quitting mean u delete ur account or something?

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 30 July 2011 at 8:57 PM

@jazzyleia
Uhmm, that might be the first question. How do I do that?
Do I just write on your wall?

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 30 July 2011 at 8:58 PM

Thats true... @cqpkytty its glad that you came back

@cliominio i wrote on your wall

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 30 July 2011 at 8:59 PM

Sorry I didn't me to send the message twice.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 30 July 2011 at 9:00 PM

@jazzyleia

Yes it is 😋

And also cqpkytty is right. A lot of quitters come back. I'm also one of them. Left with no intention of coming back but here I am. Those who care will return. And if they deleted accounts they'll probably make new ones.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 30 July 2011 at 9:01 PM

Thats ok @cliominio

@gvantsa its fun to see those who come back...i think instead of quitting people just need take some time off

Female
13 posts

cliominio • 30 July 2011 at 9:03 PM

Sorry I didn't me to send the message twice.

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 30 July 2011 at 9:25 PM

I don't see why the old members would quit but new members that's a new story because everybody has good eggs and they just can't get really good eggs so its good to have a friend in real life who has a account that can back you up.

Deleted • 1 August 2011 at 12:47 PM

I'm an oldie but I don't ever plan on quitting. I get busy and don't spend much time on the site anymore, but I always make time to keep my eggies alive!

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 1 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

Im almost a year old! 😃 I don't plan to ever quit..maybe downsize but never leave

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 1 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

I miss them the oldies helped me out when I first joined ;-;

Deleted • 1 August 2011 at 12:50 PM

I really hate the idea that if I quit and 5 years from now and this site got as big as Neo that I wouldn't have my veteran account or creatures anymore.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 1 August 2011 at 2:28 PM

Isis is going... TTTT>TTTTT (one eye is bigger than the other xD) She was one of the few people on eggcave that was actually a friend to me.