"Featured" egg as well as an active creature?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 2 August 2011 at 3:13 PM

So I've been thinking. This might be kind of stupid, so bear with me here but...

You see, I love my Elge Fable. And I want him to be my featured creature because he is perfect to me. The thing is, he has already evolved and there are other eggs that I would like to be priority, but I just don't want to make them my featured. To me, the featured option is eggcave's version of an avatar, and I like that.
So I was thinking...maybe there could be an active egg option that displays one creature as the user's icon and a another option that allows the user to select a "priority egg" to go under their icon on the forums or something.

Yeah, it sounds kind of dumb, dumber now that's it's typed out actually. Thought it wouldn't hurt to put out there though.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 3:15 PM

I would like it ^^ I would make a obarn avatar XD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 2 August 2011 at 3:15 PM

I like that ^^

I like putting Moko and Hummingbird as my featured, but it's pointless feeding them as they are already hatched & immortal. But usually they're the ones that get feeds when someone does xD

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 2 August 2011 at 3:30 PM

@carnatate

Yeah, go Eggcave birdies!

@icymuffin

Yeah, people who are in a hurry tend to feel only the featured which is fine. It would just be nice to have a creature out in the open that actually needs the attention.😋

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 3:31 PM

@metaphor yeah it would be pointless feeeding my fully evolved obarn when I want my nym to hatch XD Birdies FTW I love elges and floicol too ^^