travel suggestions

in Site Feedback & Ideas

11 posts

pepper_creature • 6 April 2013 at 4:49 PM

@nasyiaxm

I like where the snow comes from, by mystical waters, and otherworldy. Nice colors!

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 6 April 2013 at 9:08 PM

@babyladybug @hi_diggs @luna @beu @pepper_creature

I'm really glad that you like them

Female
351 posts

periwinkle • 6 April 2013 at 9:44 PM

@nasyiaxm
These are amazing! You're so talented!! 😸
Really hope they get made. ^^ *stalks the travel agency for them*

Deleted • 6 April 2013 at 11:03 PM

@nasyiaxm I really like By the Mystical Waters and Rushing Waters. 😊 I'm not a big fan of Light Ahead, and Ian never really seems to go for the more abstract backgrounds-just a heads up. 😋 I also think the descriptions and names of travels are kind of vague and plain, and Starry Sky and Wonder look like two already existing travels (SoB and Ark Fields). The rest look a little like intermediate drawings, like petshopgirl667 said. Again, I mean this as constructive criticism, not being rude. 😋 I want you to have the best possible chance of having your travels made into creations on Egg Cave. 😊

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 6 April 2013 at 11:12 PM

@real I do think the other ones are kind of intermidiate and I just wanted to try something a little different with light ahead but thanks anyways

Deleted • 6 April 2013 at 11:15 PM

@nasyiaxm You're welcome. 😊 I really like the fact that you were thinking outside the box, I was just letting you know that Ian might not like the travel. 😋

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 7 April 2013 at 1:31 AM

@real yeah but at least I gave it a go

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 7 April 2013 at 6:47 AM

@nasyiaxm

I don't think anybody's said this, as far as I've read through the comments. For me this is a great effort that you made and, honestly, it's brilliant. All the travels are very very beautiful!

I love how the Peace Meadows is an idealistic place with a beautiful sky and a tint of other colors in the water.
Starry Sky is completely brilliant - like Moontops and a space travel rolled into one twice as beautiful peace (I vote full support on that one).
Light ahead is pretty abstract and cool, not exactly a travel but personally I wouldn't mind putting it on a Brios ^^
Minmond Pond is by far one of my absolute favourites. It's an original piece and if executed by the Eggcave artists, it will make one hit travel! Full support on that one too!
Where the Snow comes from - finally a travel for a mirkang!!! =D Where have you been all this time!? It's brilliant (full support).
I love Otherworldly's sky! The upper side is stars and night sky and the part below is multi colored sky and the sun! Sun and stars in one sky - amazing idea!
I just thought of something - The mountains and sky by the Mystical waters look like Firestorm Skies. It would be SO amazing to have the mystical Waters be near Firestorm skies! =D Two travels next to each other >w<
I like the simplicity of rushing water. And the orange sky as well. Like a beautiful dawn. 😊
Golden waters - Win. 'Nuff said. o3o
I like the layering in Bright morning. We have the front view, the trees in the back and finally the sun peeking behind everything ^^
I like the leaves up close in Wonder. 😱 If put on a creature, the creature would be backlit and will look like it's hidden behind the leaves. As if the viewer is sneaking past the leaves and suddenly sees an animal ^^

Also! I notice there's a specific thing that you've been using a lot - multi colored sky and it's a genios idea really. The concept hasn't been used before I think. 😊

THAT WAS REALLY LONG I'M SORRY! ^^" But I just had to comment - these are all beautiful 😊 Full support!>3<

ALSO! Ignore anybody that ever utters the word intermediate, okay? They're all beautiful, mkay? Don't listen to them 😉

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 7 April 2013 at 10:24 AM

@nasyiaxm They look nice.

Deleted • 7 April 2013 at 11:39 AM

@nasyiaxm I know, that's what I said. 😋 I said that I admired that, but I was letting you know that it may not work. 😋

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 7 April 2013 at 9:26 PM

@misty_rose_ thanks

@real yeah you're probably right 😃

@jupiter_hollow thanks so much for all your support ^^ I really appreciate it thanks

527 posts

gabrieltaft • 6 May 2013 at 10:36 AM

@nasyiaxm
Sweet travels!

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 6 May 2013 at 4:58 PM

@gabrieltaft thanks

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 7 May 2013 at 4:43 AM

@nasyiaxm
Loved them! 😃
Hope they get made. Really like the vibrant colors on some of them. My favorite probably is Midmond pond. Looks so unique and cool with the droplets hitting the still surface of the water. ^^

😸

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 7 May 2013 at 6:53 AM

@tikimaki thank you 😸

Female
831 posts

darksnow23 • 7 May 2013 at 7:22 AM

@nasyiaxm
Peace meadows is so colourful and pretty!! And starry sky is really good too ^^ as is by the mystical waters, peaceful waters, golden paradise and the bright morning. I generally like most of them, it's just light ahead that looks really hard-edged but that's probably just me ^^; And the leaves in pond with willows too but overall it's wonderful work xD

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 7 May 2013 at 4:21 PM

@darksnow23 thanks 😃

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 7 May 2013 at 5:31 PM

I like 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Deleted • 7 May 2013 at 9:08 PM

REALLY PRETTY X-X

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 8 May 2013 at 2:06 AM

@rosamund @dv55555 thx guys ^^

EDIT: do they even take travel suggestions anymore? o_0 *getting worried* cause this topic is getting old :/

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 8 May 2013 at 4:19 PM

@nasyiaxm I think they do. At least I hope so. These are wonderful.

Deleted • 14 May 2013 at 6:41 AM

@nasyiaxm Um sis ? Those are not your drawings. You never draw like that ! I know how your drawings look like . Are you claiming this ?!

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 14 May 2013 at 5:31 PM

@twilight_fox XD I totally forgot about that * changing *

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 7 September 2013 at 4:20 PM

@nasyiaxm
Love them!!

Female
45 posts

mochi • 11 September 2013 at 10:48 AM

@nasyiaxm
oh i like your travels so much! except light ahead and pond with willows, but the other are awesome! 😊

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 12 October 2013 at 11:59 PM

@bookw0rm @mochi
People still posts on this thing?! O o
I thought this topic died out...
And thanks